Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what these guys sitting under the umbrella hope to gain by this??? Does anybody know.
Oh I think you might know...

And, I hate to admit this, because I completely disagree with the umbrella-invasion-of-privacy concept, but if there were enough umbrellas out there lining the street, the security risk might just be enough for LP to have to … oh … nevermind.

I have the feeling things are going to get worse. Note the webcam at this time. It shows a table with umbrella/lawn chairs and camera, but they've moved to the neighbor's yard.

I note there's a sidewalk (city owned) and a strip of lawn between the sidewalk and the street. Is this strip of lawn owned by the city or is it the property of the homeowner?

I no where your mailbox is and i think the walking side walk and back they can be infront of but to me they are stalking!!!!!:woohoo:

Casey should be home soon.

Purple cruiser back and garage opening.

SS,
I couldn't have said it any better. All of the answers are in that house and if they want this circus to end, just say the word. I am sure the reporters and cameramen would love to be able to go hang out and relax this Labor Day weekend instead of hanging out on Hope Spring Drive......... They created this circus. IMO...........

Yes they did, Sleuthmommy! Yes they did.

There are more involved in this than just Tony or Leonard. Also, other wheels are in motion obviously that appear to dictate what has transpired today. I don't think we can take what was said even less than 24 hours ago as a contradiction since we aren't privy to what is taking place behind the scenes.

agree!

I'm in the minority here when I say this, but I don't think Cindy deserves so much vitriol. I do think she needs to wake up and smell the coffee so to speak, but once she faces reality, she loses two people forever. Maybe I'm just a softie. :(

We aren't different. We are the major reason the house is being filmed 24/7. But at least we're not there in person harrassing and stalking.

Those people sitting under the umbrella are there for Caylee. And I don't begrudge them being there one bit!

I don't think I can follow this story anymore. It is making me sick to see someone get away with this. The evidence is there, Casey needs to be arrested for the death of little Caylee.
Mark my words, until people put their foot down, and stop babying her, bailing her out, and stop being in denial and lying along with her, Casey will get away with this entire thing.
What about Caylee? Where's her rights? I guess she has none.
Take care.

We aren't different. We are the major reason the house is being filmed 24/7. But at least we're not there in person harrassing and stalking.
No? You just said we are the major reason the house is being filmed 24/7...so I would say we might as well be. We are encouraging every second of it and condoning the press for doing just that!

I almost wouldn't blame George for running down one of them. With all the stress the family is under, the last thing they need is people taunting them. People are intentionally pushing George and Cindy to the breaking point just for kicks and giggles apparently. This is just so wrong.

It seems like there should be some protection in the stalking laws.

Well if he does than he can say- "See, I told you your car can smell like a dead body if you run over somebody.." And Cindy can walk outside with her eyes closed and say "Hey- who Ordered the Pizza?"...

Ill bet the people with the umbrella just got sick of the live cam freezing up all the time!!

I have the feeling things are going to get worse. Note the webcam at this time. It shows a table with umbrella/lawn chairs and camera, but they've moved to the neighbor's yard.

I note there's a sidewalk (city owned) and a strip of lawn between the sidewalk and the street. Is this strip of lawn owned by the city or is it the property of the homeowner?

That strip is owned by the city.

You know, this whole family could END this if they so desired. They could have ended it before it EVER began!! 30 DAYS before!! :furious::furious:

I have no problem with people "intentionally pushing George and Cindy" to do the right thing and END THIS. :furious:

What 'right thing' are these people pushing George and Cindy to do by sitting watching the house? How could George and Cindy have ended this 30 days before it started?

Those people sitting under the umbrella are there for Caylee. And I don't begrudge them being there one bit!
Wow. If they were there for Caylee, then wouldn't it be nice if they had some pink balloons and a really big poster telling folks how to sign up for TES this weekend?

HE HE They should have a loud parade down the street! That was funny with that band it was funny is that on u tube!

I am not ashamed for being overly interested in this case. In Casey's mind, she was going to hide this as long as she could and then get away with it.

Sometimes the court of public opinion is far harsher than a court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber