Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do feel some sympathy for George, I gotta tell you that his temper speaks volumes...

A thank you note to a TWELVE year old girl she's never met in which Casey calls her a true friend, tells her she wants her to spend the night and get to know each other, and tell her she loves her. Even if Casey wasn't in this crazy situation, that is totally inappropriate!

I'm on your side, no doubt about it!

This is the quote I found
"The person who was in the back of my dauther's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.
http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

SNAP

THANK you so much. :clap::clap:

This was driving me even crazier!!!

Why would a 22yo woman lead a 12yo girl to believe that a sleep over was ok with a person on home confinement? That isn't a thank you note.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: You are 100% right!

No clue as to why I'm getting access. I never even set up my profile - I only joined to read the things posted on here. LOL I never sent a friend request or anything. My profile doesn't even have any friends. Weird. :confused:

Is anyone else not on private for you?
But your profile is clearly set up now right or you wouldn't have login-password?
There's also the genericsleuth address for WS -maybe we're added on there as a friend...

Ok, here is what is reported George said:

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Actually, I will go with what was reported except change it to what he said:
"The person who was in the back of my granddaughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

I had a hard time hearing the "NOT" from the "GOT!" I am happy with it now!

So, based on whichever it is, there was a "person" in the back of Casey's car! Plain and simple!

OMG, its just a thank you note.

It is a thank you note, but I believe most of us are sickened by the fact she would have computer access and contact someone under the age of 18 pending a child neglect investigation.. Of course thats IMO.

ok- i just watched the video of george getting mad- who was the nice gentleman who helped him out? And um.......where was security? or is that only for casey?

I think he was on the verge of a whole bunch of Freudian Slips... his id was trying to tell what his superego is hiding.

Find it hard to believe that she was that cognitively slow, given everyone she hung with believed she worked in Events for Universal.

Emotionally speaking, I believe she's ~5 years old. Make that 5 years old, with 22 year old hormones. JMO. Stuck at the point where maternal separation is still incomplete. So complicated.

That's very interesting.

OMG, its just a thank you note.

A "Thank you" note says exactly that. What kind of woman accused of child neglect thanks a 12 year old girl by inviting her over for a sleep over!? The poor little girl had to be hospitalized because of the tramatic news. Casey seriously shouldn't have been communicating like that with a young girl. A simple Thank you for your concern would have been enough, if that.

Denial:

Certain personality disorders tend to be characterized by denial more than others. For example, those with narcissistic personality disorder deny information that suggests they are not perfect. Antisocial behavior is characterized by denial of the harm done to others (such as with sexual offenders or substance abusers).

http://www.minddisorders.com/Del-Fi/Denial.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member