Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are living in fantasy world at the Anthony house, I just saw a unicorn go by the webcam being ridden by a leprechaun.

I gotta be honest- I thought it was mean for people to gather and picket in a peaceful manner- I have changed my mind. I totally would drive up there to do it.

Where are the parents of this 12 year old? Forget a bout having the myspace underage, how about allowing your daughter to communicate with a known person of interest in a murder case? How can parents let a kid get wrapped-up in this?

In the video, they said the little girl's mother contacted Local 6 and LE because she wants the madness to end.

One of the notes said:

"[B]Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"[/B]

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

I am having problems viewing the video. Did anyone else have problems?

I found the girls myspace. She has 2 but one wasnt used since 2007. It is really heartbreaking to see her status though. I can tell she had a lot of hope and I can imagine how distraught she was when she found out what is most likely the TRUTH. Even us adults have had a hard time. If Casey really did kill Caylee and was sitting there writing letters of Hope (obviously false hope because only she knows the truth) to this 12 year old little girl then I think there is definitely something wrong here!! It disgusts me to think a person could do something like that. When you think of it her contact with that little girl with hopes of sleepovers etc. put that little girl in the hospital, if she could do that to someone through a letter who knows what she did while manipulating her own daughter. :(

I blame the girls mother for this,the child should not have been allowed to got this envolved in this case,my o my she's a child.

I blame the girls mother for this,the child should not have been allowed to got this envolved in this case,my o my she's a child.

teaching a child to want to help is not a problem, I have done it with my kids with the homeless, I do question the exchanging of e-mails thou-

uh ummm ok im almost 50 and I have a myspace. But my son wont let me send him comments cause he dont want no one to know his mom has a myspace..
lol- so does not son! but he has his friends moms on his myspace page!

teaching a child to want to help is not a problem, I have done it with my kids with the homeless, I do question the exchanging of e-mails thou-

Sorry Mitch but to me this a little different than the homeless, we have known for a long time where is is going.

Another strange afternoon. Time to go live my life. To that end, I'm BUMPING this post from impatientredhead for the next shift. Take care. Sleuth responsibly. And, jmho, hold off with those big angry sticks.

:blowkiss:

http://www.coping.org/grief/denial.htm

Persons in denial:

Appear to be irrational to those who know the problems and losses they have suffered.

Appear to be calm and relaxed to those who do not know the problems and losses they have suffered.

Are a cause of frustration to those who want them to confront the truth of the problem or loss honestly.

Appear to be unemotional, apathetic, or indifferent in the face of loss.

Are considered pathetic and pitiable by those who have tried to confront them with the denial and have failed.

Appear to be caught up in magical thinking about the loss involved.

Appear to be excessively involved in fantasy thinking about the loss or problem.

Appear to be childlike, very dependent on others to nurture them and reassure them that everything will be all right.

Appear to be running away from the truth concerning their problems or loss.

Appear to be avoiding or rejecting those who are intent on confronting them with their problems

Oh, my...Casey is something...she LOVES this poor little girl...she's known her for what...a week!!?! Oh, she keeps reaffirming for me what a sociopath she is.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

So let's count how many lives Casey has destroyed so far -

- Caylee
- Brother Lee
- Mom Cindy
- Dad George
- Half dozen "used to be friends"
- 12 Yr. old Dakota Skii

Did I miss anyone? Seems like I'm missing some here...

So let's count how many lives Casey has destroyed so far -

- Caylee
- Brother Lee
- Mom Cindy
- Dad George
- Half dozen "used to be friends"
- 12 Yr. old Dakota Skii

Did I miss anyone? Seems like I'm missing some here...

amy, tone, ricardo, ZG, kiomarie, jesse, ex Le, jesus,christine anybady else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445