Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the documents released said that the car was towed on June 27 and was picked up by the grandparents on the following Monday.

Abandoned on June 27th, towed on June 30th, notice was mailed to Anthony's and they picked up on July 15th (same day they got the notice)

That there is more to this than we think. That more people are involved. The report is likley Caylee's hair and there was a dead body. For me the timeline for the time the tow truck picked up the car and when the Anthony's got the notice is too long. I need to go back and reread. There was a doc about some type of database with address of owner on it.
This is a new one. Are you saying that there was cover-up going on during the time the car was in the tow pound? What info makes you thiink that?

Decomp is accelerated by heat and of course smaller bodies decompose faster overall as well. The heat in the trunk midday is estimated to be 130 plus degrees. According to the body farm it takes 2 days of 80 degree heat for the skin to start to come off in sheets. I think the car would easily reek within a day or two.

Hm. So it's close. Thanks. I'll have to re-read the docs and see when the check cashing employee first saw the car. I thought was the 26th but I could be wrong.

Either way, I don't think it was gas cans GA saw or at least only gas cans.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Wow - thats what was going on?

Isn't it ironic that they are wearing shirts and driving around with messages on their cars to find Caylee, call ###,
And the person that can do that is sitting in their house

Such nerve, is there not one family member who can stop this madness, I can't believe no one feels any shame for this circus. How are they paying for living expenses, it doesn't appear anyone is working.

Get this: Not that we all didn't know that Casey's e-mails were fake, but I looked into each one of the yahoo's she had cc'd and such in her e-mails. This is what I found:

gabe.marsh --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

cheryl.davis76 --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

trusciano775 --- created 4/8/08. CC's in e-mail from cheryl.

gapgirl14 --- seems legit. Created in 1999. Person would be 24 and living in Florida.

jlewis --- created 3/3/02. No info on owner of account, though.

Hmmm, isn't the bolded the cop that was just fired?

I sure did and the fact that her boyfriend wouldn't let her hand over the phone records. Yeah...that is suspicious to me.

She also took him to or met him at their secret hideout, instead of him coming to her house.

I feel like clothing (if they are CA) in blanchard park was a plant to deter everyone. Just a hunch, though.

What bothers me, is he certainly doesnt stand by his word. He first states that he is going to find caylee alive. He believes Casey. the 400 page document doesnt mean anything to him. he is going to revoke his bond. all this in front of america.

now caylee is feared dead.
he doesnt believe Casey
the 400 pages make a huge difference to him
and now he isnt going to revoke her bond.

Just out of committment to america...he should stand by his works. I sure would!!:behindbar

Tony has never flipped flopped. He's always stated he doesn't want to revoke Casey's bond.

I will, Blink. But this fiasco today makes them look bad. LP saying even this morning...No chance I will change my mind....then a convo with Baez and OOPS...changed it.

I am sorry but that was not good. I have liked these guys and believe that they did this for the right reasons..(bail is a right for most people...) but this is becoming like a zoo.
JMO

I dont disagree it looks bad, I am just hopeful we reserve judgement until we know the whole story. If it does not pass my smell test I'll be heaving rocks like the rest of ya, Im just not ready to pick one up.

What bothers me, is he certainly doesnt stand by his word. He first states that he is going to find caylee alive. He believes Casey. the 400 page document doesnt mean anything to him. he is going to revoke his bond. all this in front of america.

now caylee is feared dead.
he doesnt believe Casey
the 400 pages make a huge difference to him
and now he isnt going to revoke her bond.

Just out of committment to america...he should stand by his words. I sure would!!:behindbar
Psssst...not talking about Leonard...talking about Tony who has stood by his word as far as I know. Leonard has said things that he has had to retract, but some of those things are because of other circumstances and not just his own doing.

My thoughts as well.

I do have one question... please help answer as I'm not a decomp expert:

How long does a body have to sit in a car to make it wreak of human decomposition?

Not a decomp expert, but what I think happened is this.
The body was in the car long enough to begin decomposing and losing fluids. I don't think it takes all that long in the FL heat, maybe 12 hours. It was then removed. I think the fluids from the body (and I wish I knew what size of a 'stain' they are talking about...) are what actually began to smell, and since the trunk was closed and the heat was on, it just got worse and worse.
IMO, there's no way a body was put in that trunk after the car was towed. Too much coincidence.
Lanie
Edited to add: also, IMO, if there had still been a body in the trunk after at least 18 days in FL conditions, that whole impound lot would have reeked, and no way was George just getting in that car and driving it home.

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

NOW webcam is pointed at Casselberry citizens, watching them...

Get this: Not that we all didn't know that Casey's e-mails were fake, but I looked into each one of the yahoo's she had cc'd and such in her e-mails. This is what I found:

gabe.marsh --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

cheryl.davis76 --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

trusciano775 --- created 4/8/08. CC's in e-mail from cheryl.

gapgirl14 --- seems legit. Created in 1999. Person would be 24 and living in Florida.

jlewis --- created 3/3/02. No info on owner of account, though.

Excellent sleuthing!

Interesting re the jlewis and trusciano. I can't believe that guy didn't tell LE all he knew, including fact he'd been led to believe she worked at universal. I find that very odd. IMO

Abandoned on June 27th, towed on June 30th, notice was mailed to Anthony's and they picked up on July 15th (same day they got the notice)

OK, but it looks like they picked it up as soon as they received notice. I was thinking they didn't just leave it at the impound lot. Thanks!

Such nerve, is there not one family member who can stop this madness, I can't believe no one feels any shame for this circus. How are they paying for living expenses, it doesn't appear anyone is working.

i hope they arent using the donations that are meant for caylee's search:furious:

who's name is the car really in? do they automatically send a registered letter to nitify them of the impound, or do they first send through reg mail? If it were sent reg mail, and the person it was addressed to didn't get it, perhaps somebody got rid of it to buy more time. do you really think casey dumped her car willingly, or do you think she was givin some advice from somebody? I cant see her ditching her car, she has done nothing else that would suggest she had any kind of concious or anxiety and would feel compelled to get rid of the car out of fear.

Sheesh, the nerve of some people. Did they bring popcorn? Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a member of the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!