• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get LE flip flopping yesterday. If they have found Caylee's hair and it showed she was deceased, why come out and say they are not sure after saying that? Maybe they think she was resurrrected and we have reason for a new Easter?? So bizarre

Not two Easters! The services are so looooong.

I thought Cindy said they talked, but only said that they talked about how sad it was that no one was out there using all their energy to find Caylee, rather than focusing on Casey's every move and their house. That was the jist of her comments right after the re-arrest (Today Show interview), but perhaps she's added to that?

When the lady was chewing Cindy out in the front yard Cindy said Casey had told them a lot more. Or it may have been when the man was telling her to go in and choke Casey until she could remember what she did with Caylee. It was in that tape.

However, they didn't hire Larry Garrison, they "named" him, which means he isn't getting paid and isn't required to be Orlando.

I think there is a chance he has signed them up on a contract though....IMO

I don't know but all I've heard from Cindy is:
"She's telling us to the best of her ability'.
"She can't tell us, she doesn't know'.
"I believe Casey'.
"Lying isn't a crime"

Potential Translation:

She's telling us stuff, but none of it can be verified.
She's not telling us anything of use
I believe Casey because she's my daughter and and I want Caylee back.
We don't believe Casey lying is a problem, because we've put up with it all our lives and so LE should just ignore it.

You're a better woman that I am. I would've skipped the hot meal and shower part, said "Welcome home Sweetheart" on the doorstep in front of the media.

When that door closed, I would've said, "Sit down, don't move, and you ain't gettin' Jack Squat will you stop the crap and tell me the truth."

No brownies, no internet, no hair dryers. Hardball all the way. Shoot, when my daughter was 14 and was getting extremely rebellious and disrespectful, I woke her up one day and informed her that she was now, for all intents and purposes, Amish. I removed every electrical items from her possession, put a timer on the hot water in her shower, took out all the lightbulbs from her room lights, and said, "When you respect me, I'll respect you. Till then, you get nothing but three meals and a cot."

It only last about three days, and it worked wonders. She survived, and now knows that frills in life are a privilege to be earned, not a right owed to her.

I went to school with my son at 14 because he went from honor roll in jr. high to 2 D-F letters his frosh year. I attended class with him all day, dressed for PE (picture it - 44 year old woman in boy's PE class), ate lunch with him and his buddies. It took 3 days. Three days seem to be the magic number for teens.

LOL!

Parents need to parent. I am tired of seeing kids out of control and their parents defending them instead of making the child stand up and take responsibility for their actions.

If he did, then it's based on an hourly rate. Which could explain why he's not in the picture very much. Goood point.

I was thinking maybe he signed them up to a book deal or something like that?

Mornin Y'all.

Bumping this thread, if your a proud WS'r like me, You'll be glad to know we have a "showing" at the Command Center for Texas Equusearch of our most gracious and dedicated locals. If your like me and far, far, away but want to show your support:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2597828#post2597828

Mornin' Blink
To far away to be of any use to anyone except for prayin', hopin' and typin'.
I hope all the searchers are safe today.

You are so right! I once had a teacher tell me I was depriving my child because I refused to allow him to go on the 5th grade trip to Washington for a week, unless his grades came up..She had the nerve to say this in front of my son! I was ticked..However, like I told him, actions speak alot louder than words and if those grades are not up, you will not go! His grades improved upwards of 17 points in one month!

DREAMFEATHER you are exactly the type parents I was. We even removed the bedroom door when it had been slammed one too many times. .

Hahhhaaa my parents removed my bedroom door as a teen because I slammed it. Next day when I got home from school my door was in the attic.

You're a better woman that I am. I would've skipped the hot meal and shower part, said "Welcome home Sweetheart" on the doorstep in front of the media.

When that door closed, I would've said, "Sit down, don't move, and you ain't gettin' Jack Squat will you stop the crap and tell me the truth."

No brownies, no internet, no hair dryers. Hardball all the way. Shoot, when my daughter was 14 and was getting extremely rebellious and disrespectful, I woke her up one day and informed her that she was now, for all intents and purposes, Amish. I removed every electrical items from her possession, put a timer on the hot water in her shower, took out all the lightbulbs from her room lights, and said, "When you respect me, I'll respect you. Till then, you get nothing but three meals and a cot."

It only last about three days, and it worked wonders. She survived, and now knows that frills in life are a privilege to be earned, not a right owed to her.

You go girl!!!!!

Hahhhaaa my parents removed my bedroom door as a teen because I slammed it. Next day when I got home from school my door was in the attic.
We must have the same parents.. LOL.
Did your clothing get thrown out the window into the pool after several warnings about cleaning it off the floor?

We must have the same parents.. LOL.
Did your clothing get thrown out the window into the pool after several warnings about cleaning it off the floor?

No for us it was shoes, LOL. If they were left laying around you could find them on the lawn, LOL.

I have watched this tragedy unfold from the very beginning and every single day brings another total amazement in the behavior of this family and the representatives of them.

I have a few things that I want to know and don't know how to find the answers.

First how is this family living, by that I mean from the very beginning we have all known the Anthony's were and are in severe financial straights to the point the mortgage had filed a notice of default (yet they were putting in a new patio). For all intents and purposes it does not appear anyone of them has a visible means of support. How are they paying basic living expenses (multiple cell phones, telephone, internet, electric, cable, water, sewer, etc), then the mortgage (which apparently they could not pay before everything hit the fan) as has been reported from the beginning the $40,000 in credit card charges by Casey (can you imagine the minimum payment on that). What about food and personal care? Then add the cost of gas and travel expenses incurred over the last 6 or 7 weeks. Get my point if they could not make it financially before how could they possibly be making it now?
The contributions they are receiving is that a verified charity or just money they are getting to do with whatever they wish? I have read that George is on workers compensation how is that he seems to be able to do what he needs and wants to do. Just being the practical type of person that I am I really do not understand.
Does anyone know... are the Anthonys and Baez being paid for the media appearances they are making? Have they hired a PR firm that perhaps represents them and arranges for appearances and payment for the same?
The same questions are in my thoughts when it comes to Baez, obviously he was/is not one of the better or even mediocore attorneys around. Now he has a client with no money and is taking up most if not all of his available time, how does he keep his practice going and support his family during all of this? I know I live ok but when my daughter was in collge I was always worried about coming up with tuition and expenses for her and I certainly could not have gones weeks or months without income.
I just don't understand how either side can continue to function or live without income.
Any feedback or thoughts on this matter??
:confused:

I have lost more sleep over this tragedy than all of the Anthony's put together.

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

Amish...I like it. I have a 14 y/o who may very well become Amish if her room isn't clean by 7 p.m. today! Obviously she has too much stuff.

When my son was about 5 y/o (he's 24 now), I found out through his daycare that he stole some toys from other children. The daycare called me at work and told me. I told the daycare I would be picking him up later than usual that day.

I went home after work and cleaned out his room. He had nothing but his bed, his clothes and his books. When I went through his toys, I knew what was his and what was NOT his and I separated them. I then picked my son up from daycare.

When we got home, I told him to put his backpack in his room (as usual) and I went to the restroom. When I walked into his room he was standing in the middle of his room crying. When I asked him what was wrong, he said, "All of my stuff is gone" to which I replied, "Oh no, someone must have stolen it!" He knew by my tone that I knew what he had been up to. At that point I brought the box of toys that did not belong to him and went with him as he returned them to the rightful owners and apologized. (BTW: It took him nearly 3 months to earn all of his toys back.)

On his 6th birday, he had found $5. on the school bus and turned it into the bus driver. Guess he learned his lesson.

Parent is a verb, not a noun!!

When I had custody of my 14 year old neice I took everything from her room, except 7 outfits that I chose (1 for each day), schoolbooks, and her mattress. Told her she'd get everything back when she stopped trying to destroy her life. She was intentionally trying to get herself kicked out of school because she was too young to drop out. It lasted almost a week before her behavior changed.
I won't hesitate to do the same to my kids when they are old enough.

No for us it was shoes, LOL. If they were left laying around you could find them on the lawn, LOL.

My parents didn't have to hide the shoes if we left them on the floor. The dog took care of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc