Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Little Dude will be at the protest this morning?

The man with the sign is standing in fromt of the housewith his three kids. I have tried to keep my little one unaware of this. Any word yet on the anger at the prayer vigil?

There was a baby in a push cart at the previous demonstration. I find it disturbing that people protesting the harming of children bringing their own into a situation with a potential for violent behavior.

I really wish folks would search for Caylee, rather than protest at the family home. Their time would be better spent!

They are asking Cindy where Casey said she put Caylee so they know where to search. Casey was home over a week and Cindy said Casey did some talking...Just saying.

Yep, but the Zanny historical phone records, or lack of them, might be with in Homicide Investigation file rather than the just released Child Neglect file. You're right, it would probably be a safe bet that the police knowing what's in those phone records, and what isn't too.

*Imagi-nanny* didn't exist (nor did her phone).....

possibly the grp's kept her most of the time...either that or Caylee was taken to the parties, or left in the car.

I just find it strange that a 'party girl' didn't ever need a babysitter.....

A few more people in front of the A's. People at the front door.

I think it's guy with the kids that were just standing in the street. He is going to their door??? Oh good Lord.

Sounds like a child endangerment charge in the making.

I really wish folks would search for Caylee, rather than protest at the family home. Their time would be better spent!

I totally agree. Do they really think this is going to solve anything?

I don't have good feelings about this.

George is lacing up his butt kicking boots. The man with the sign is prolly going to jail within the next half hour. He is at the front door.

*Imagi-nanny* didn't exist (nor did her phone).....

possibly the grp's kept her most of the time...either that or Caylee was taken to the parties, or left in the car.

I just find it strange that a 'party girl' didn't ever need a babysitter.....

She probably couldn't afford one...until she started thieving. It would be very telling if there were never any baby sitter calls to a real or imagined Zanny entity. We can be pretty sure cops also have the credit card records and that could be interesting too.

My Fox Cam is on a beach somewhere...can somebody pretty please give me the right link ....thanks!

Well they pretty much ignored the No Trespassing signs, now didn't they?

Just a quick question, did all of you click on my youtube signature. If you want to smile today, do so. It makes me laugh so hard.
With the board so busy mods are really cracking down on the rules and people are getting time outs without warnings. Thought you should know.

Tricia
Administrator
PLEASE, No Posting of Links Under Signature

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2501306&postcount=5

Maybe you could start a thread here, so all could enjoy http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

That was just stupiddddddddddd...get off the damn camera and go help TES....jaysus.

While I think it is important for the A's to realize that people do not buy their line of BS and that the truth is hungered for, I am not a fan of harrassing them in the early AM on a holiday. Cindy said Casey talked while home but refuses to expound on what her lil' princess had to say. It is time to let the truth set them free.

Ok, if she was with all these guys, spending the night 3 or 4 times a week at Ricardo's with Caylee in bed with them, couldn't that have precipitated a really big blow up with the GPs.

C A Yeah, mom, I had to work late last night. Caylee spent all night with Zanny?
Cin A Caylee should stay here at night, not at Zanny's. Caylee, honey, what did you do last night.
Cay Mommie and I slept in Ricardo's bed with Ricardo.

I don't think the protest will do any good. Just keep everybody on edge. They either honestly don't know or are not going to tell. Protesting and ugly words will not help the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member