Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's see if this gets any nibbles. In the 911 calls, Cindy states the date Caylee was last seen was June 9, 2008. George mentions it later. Casey emphasizes Blanchard Park to her brother, Lee. Nichole was murdered in Blanchard Park on June 10th. Were these veiled references to the death in the park?

The June 9th date was obviously a mistake. In all the commotion during the 911 calls someone, Casey perhaps, threw it out as the date Caylee disappeared and everyone else accepted it. When things calmed down and they were able to think back, they realized it was actually the 16th.

I'm sure that any and all medical records available for Casey have been requested by the State.

I am curious to hear about the 2 psych evals she had in jail prior to being bonded out.

BonKai
You won't hear about the 2 evals she received unless the Dr's are called to testify. We seal those in the court file as they are non public records.

O/T for the last time...I'm putting myself in a self-imposed time-out. Carry on!

Thank you for that link! This link is for cadaver flies, that only feed on remains. I don't know that they would eat prepared food. But, you're right, LE has the bag and will be able determine what was done.

I'm cloudy minded tonight... well maybe most nights...anyway, it looks like this particular species would only be first generation if the event occurred on the 16th. No wait a minute, the first generation would only become adults on the 4th of August or would that be second gen? Crap, brain doesn't work anymore will go back to lurk mode..

Talking about seizures reminded me of something that happened to me a few years ago. When I had my first episode of Transvers Myelitis and taking pain killers and on streoids, I would experience episodes of amnesia. They would last anywhere from minutes to 24 hours. I had absolutely no memory during those times. Until this day those times are a blank. Maybe Casey had a reaction to some chemicals she was taking and really doesn't remember? I don't think this is the case but I can't reconcile her lack of emotion. Besides I would have broke.

Even if that were the case and Casey suffered from 24 hours of amnesia, why would she continue to lie for the next 30 days? Wouldn't you have totally freaked out after one of your episodes if you'd realized your 2 year old daughter was nowhere to be found and you didn't know what happened to her?

Is it odd to anyone else, especially when this was initially ( and has yet to change) a missing child investigation that no sketch would have been made with the (supposed) last person to see her alive?

LE is convinced that Caylee was never kidnapped. They won't release a sketch, because they don't want citizens off on wild goose chases and they don't want their telephones flooded with tips about meaningless sightings of non-existent kidnappers that exist only in the wild imaginations of the Anthony family. LE probably ruled out the kidnapping theory immediately.

Thank you for that link! This link is for cadaver flies, that only feed on remains. I don't know that they would eat prepared food. But, you're right, LE has the bag and will be able determine what was done.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/index.htm

Cadaver flies?

The link I provided was specific to maggots and human decomposition so that is the only thing they explain, is how the fly lifecycle relates to human decomposition. The flies in the trunk would have most likely been blowflies, the common ones that show up in dog feces, or in garbage that has not been sealed.

Not real sure what you are asking, because after the pic of Caylee and her great granddad came out CA changed the date she last saw Caylee....

Oh, granted, the camera automatically dated the pic and that's why we know Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home on June 15, 2008, Father's Day. But, I was thinking Freudian slip type of thing -- referencing June 9th -- like they each repeated the other's mistaken date -- but the significant thing that happened in the local news there regarding Blanchard Park is that there was a verified rape/murder there on June 10th. Then there is a reference to Casey loosing her blackjack there in Blanchard Park. She said it fell out of her bag/pocket. Joseph found clothes Casey's size and child's clothing in Blanchard Park. There was discussion as to whether or not the panties matched the blue dot pattern of the bra Casey was wearing in another photo. In other words, Blanchard Park was the "keyword" so to speak that was right in their memories when they were trying to give details -- about June 9-10 in Blanchard park was a murder. Maybe what happened to Caylee was when Casey and Caylee were homeless living out of their car and were in Blanchard Park. These aren't "facts" and evidence, but sort of catching pieces of information and seeing if they fit like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

This person states in their post that they didn't want to destroy a possible crime scene- which to me makes sense, or I think is at least a valid reason for not going trapsing through the woods where they saw the girl in the pontiac.

Can someone direct me the post you are referring to? Thanks!:)

Even if that were the case and Casey suffered from 24 hours of amnesia, why would she continue to lie for the next 30 days? Wouldn't you have totally freaked out after one of your episodes if you'd realized your 2 year old daughter was nowhere to be found and you didn't know what happened to her?

i am of the belief that if Casey knows what happens she has blocked it out. She knows that a very bad thing happened and she knows that she is probably responsible. But I think that she is disturbed enough that she has convinced herself that Caylee is safe.
I think the place in her interview where she just stops and says out of nowhere "Help me" is very telling. I think that may be the most emotion we will see out of Casey.

Even if that were the case and Casey suffered from 24 hours of amnesia, why would she continue to lie for the next 30 days? Wouldn't you have totally freaked out after one of your episodes if you'd realized your 2 year old daughter was nowhere to be found and you didn't know what happened to her[/[/B]B]?

Yes, and that is one of the bizarre things I'v seen. Thats why I said I would have broke probably within the first few moment of realizations the child wasn't there...

Oh, granted, the camera automatically dated the pic and that's why we know Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home on June 15, 2008, Father's Day. But, I was thinking Freudian slip type of thing -- referencing June 9th -- like they each repeated the other's mistaken date -- but the significant thing that happened in the local news there regarding Blanchard Park is that there was a verified rape/murder there on June 10th. Then there is a reference to Casey loosing her blackjack there in Blanchard Park. She said it fell out of her bag/pocket. Joseph found clothes Casey's size and child's clothing in Blanchard Park. There was discussion as to whether or not the panties matched the blue dot pattern of the bra Casey was wearing in another photo. In other words, Blanchard Park was the "keyword" so to speak that was right in their memories when they were trying to give details -- about June 9-10 in Blanchard park was a murder. Maybe what happened to Caylee was when Casey and Caylee were homeless living out of their car and were in Blanchard Park. These aren't "facts" and evidence, but sort of catching pieces of information and seeing if they fit like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

Gotcha....things that make ya go hmmmmm

Yikes. I have a dgtr with borderline with did characteristics - manageable at present thank whatever supreme being you believe in. She would never hurt her son but it was a long hard road to travel when she was a teenager.

IMO, Having a mental disorder doesn't make someone more prone to cause harm to a family member. My heart goes out to you surviving her teen years. My oldest DD is Bi-polar with ADHD and bringing her to adulthood challenging.

i am of the belief that if Casey knows what happens she has blocked it out. She knows that a very bad thing happened and she knows that she is probably responsible. But I think that she is disturbed enough that she has convinced herself that Caylee is safe.
I think the place in her interview where she just stops and says out of nowhere "Help me" is very telling. I think that may be the most emotion we will see out of Casey.

Interesting theory. I wonder if she would agree to be hypnotized.

They were never homeless - Casey chose to leave her parents house
like most other things she has done with little preparation

She chose to mooch off her acquaintances rather than face the
reality presented by her parents .

I'm cloudy minded tonight... well maybe most nights...anyway, it looks like this particular species would only be first generation if the event occurred on the 16th. No wait a minute, the first generation would only become adults on the 4th of August or would that be second gen? Crap, brain doesn't work anymore will go back to lurk mode..

Using the 16th as egg laying day, you would have new flies on the 7th, laying eggs on the 9th, new batch of maggots would be present and doing their thing on the 15th when the trunk was opened.

BonKai
You won't hear about the 2 evals she received unless the Dr's are called to testify. We seal those in the court file as they are non public records.

I know that I will have to wait until the trial. (I'm a paralegal.) But I am still curious about the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum