Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that post and don't believe it. Why didn't he call the police directly to report it?
I read that also and it was interesting. Does anyone know if that is the same area where this gail women was searching and saw the police, CSI, removing things on Sat. night (stolen skeedoo area)? she also said that her dog hit on an area that the police had already removed something from. I thought he said somewhere that he did contact police but not sure.

I found something interesting posted on another site that is not respected here. I pmed a mod and asked if I could post it and was told that nothing from this particular site (not the one posted above) could be posted here.
But the post I am referring to should definitely be looked into. This person saw someone matching Casey's description and car on a highway getting a shovel out of her car on one of the highway's mentioned during the time frame.
I'm sure the Anthony's have been contacted about this. IIRC Cindy said they had 2000 leads. If you feel this strongly, and you want to make sure the Anthony's know about it, the Anthony's have their phone number on several posters.

Moe, they have a house and belongings inside that house, I would give all earthly belongings for a shot to have my child or grandchild back. They could clear Casey's name too and recoup monies via some movie book deal.

Even if your knew that your child was responsible for your grandchilds demise.

At this point, I'm not sure Cindy would accept it even if Caylee's body is found. Sorry for being so graphic, but after two and a half months, there wouldn't be much left that would be recognizable as Caylee. The only possibility is the clothing on the body.

I think Cindy will say, "that's not Caylee's body" and continue to believe Caylee is still alive and being held by someone. A DNA match between Caylee and the body wouldn't prove it was Caylee to Cindy as she believes DNA is "hocus pocus."
Sad but so true.

Amen! "Brian" is a PROVEN fraud! Case closed.

I saw some references to this site and looked it up. I don't really believe in what he does, but did something happen to prove he was a fraud?

She has until tomorrow morning 9 oclock to say were Caylee is after that they will probably drop the bomb.

this is purely jmo but i think since the search team is willing to stay to search longer they will hold off with the charges of murder cause once they charge her the clock is ticking and with a body there case is sooooooo much stronger so for that reason i believe they will hold and keep searching for a body like i said before she will more than likely serve 2.5 years for the child neglect and they will continue to build there case while she is in prison for that if need be jmo

Elley Mae, no, then I wouldn't. That's what I'm saying--either they completely believe their daughter or they don't.

I don't know why LE decided to add on several more days to their immunity deal. They should have just called it the day it really ended last week. Anyway, she isn't taking that immunity deal. Whether Baez wants her to or not she will never tell the truth. She will stick to that stale story til the day she dies.

If you really believe it is real go grab it from another site. If this is legit I'm sure this person is posting on more than one site.

You should read the rules, WS does not want to hear from him.

She has until tomorrow morning 9 oclock to say were Caylee is after that they will probably drop the bomb.

I expect so, too. Hopefully (I find myself using that word alot with this case) LE won't drop the bomb unless the case is air tight, or as air tight as they can get it. Do you think she'd worry more if they do or don't drop it? I guess my point is, I don't want them to charge too early -- until they have all the evidence they can conceivably get. I do not want her to have any remote chance of getting away with this.

I'm sure the Anthony's have been contacted about this. IIRC Cindy said they had 2000 leads. If you feel this strongly, and you want to make sure the Anthony's know about it, the Anthony's have their phone number on several posters.
forget the Anthonys, we all know they don't want any real evidence. send the info to LE!

I expect so, too. Hopefully (I find myself using that word alot with this case) LE won't drop the bomb unless the case is air tight, or as air tight as they can get it. Do you think she'd worry more if they do or don't drop it? I guess my point is, I don't want them to charge too early -- until they have all the evidence they can conceivably get. I do not want her to have any remote chance of getting away with this.

I don't either, I fell that she is some how responsible.

I read that also and it was interesting. Does anyone know if that is the same area where this gail women was searching and saw the police, CSI, removing things on Sat. night (stolen skeedoo area)? she also said that her dog hit on an area that the police had already removed something from. I thought he said somewhere that he did contact police but not sure.

Stolen skeedoo was by the airport area. Where did this person allegedly see "Casey"?

I saw some references to this site and looked it up. I don't really believe in what he does, but did something happen to prove he was a fraud?
Yes. I don't think we can discuss here, but remember Google is your friend.

Moe, they have a house and belongings inside that house, I would give all earthly belongings for a shot to have my child or grandchild back. They could clear Casey's name too and recoup monies via some movie book deal.
If they had equity in the home, they would be able to use it. Many people use their homes like an ATM machine. I don't think furniture would bring that much money in.

I don't think they will drop the bomb yet or on Tues. LE has til NOV to charge her with further crimes. Once they charge her their clock starts running so why charge her now? She has a right to a speedy trial and there is alot LE doesn't know. Like how the child died! Was she murdered, die by accident or die by some horrible abuse like leaving her in a locked trunk or car? They have no way of knowing. The sad thing is, even if they find the bones, by this late date there wouldn't be anything left to find a cause of death unless her bones were broken or skull cracked or something. This is probably what Casey is hoping for. Keep her mouth shut and they won't have much evidence of anything and she will get off on low charges.

The Amscot witness could be off by a day. Witnesses often have trouble with dates until their memory is refreshed by reference to another independent and documented event. Like, Oh, it was the same day as ... .

I'm glad that you mentioned this. I have yet to be able to find the schedule for trash removal for businesses. I did see that IF anything is blocking the dumpster, the dumpster will not be emptied. I'm really wondering if the first time the car was noticed was on the day of the scheduled trash pick up and that was why the Amscot employee called that Monday, June 30.

I know what she says in her statement, but what if she was doing the CYA thing because she violated company policy to have the car towed?

I'm going down this road because of the garbage bag found in the trunk of the Sunfire while at the impound lot.

The owner stated that when the trunk was opened, there were flies and maggots. The life cycle for common house flies is 173 hours, or about 5.8 days. The flies and maggots in the trunk are throwing me off on the time line. From the 30th of June to the 15th of July? That would be about three generations of flies.

This is bothersome for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member