Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is not right about that 3rd 911phone call..........she gives no real information, IMO.

When my youngest son was 3, he had a undiagnosed medical condition that caused him to have a seizure then go into respiratory arrest.

When I called 911, I didn't even have to think.....all medical information, all that happened before the seizure - during the seizure - and after came rolling off my tongue. Everything I knew that could help them, help my child was given before it was asked of me.

Honestly, as he started turning blue, I remembered every single second of his short life.

As a parent it was automatic, knowing that all the information from me would determine the type of medical assistance that would be dispatched.

Cindy gave no information besides the Nanny took her and the date. Very odd in my eyes.

ETA: today he is a strong healthy 13 year old:blowkiss:

Morning all, I think I'm finally caught up with the facts from being offline most of the weekend. Seems like the facts are slow in coming but are heart wrenching. Thank goodness for everyone creating threads for new information as it comes in, there is no way I'd be able to catch up on the general threads. Hope everyone is holding up ok.

Is the next step only to sit and wait for baby Caylee's little body to be found? Casey will never admit anything and didn't take the immunity, we knew that.

I feel so helpless just sitting and waiting now.

I find it extremely unusual that no one saw this child alive with Casey after the visit to the nursing center in the car at a stoplight, at a McDonald's drive-thru, or somewhere. Yes, the last confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony alive was with Cindy on June 15th.

No one can account for the time after that. Why not? Why have they not come out with a minute by minute report of what happened during the time she was seen on the video until Casey supposedly took her to the "babysitter"? There were 3 adults in the home who should know where that child was every second until then and they aren't willing to say. I keep asking why, but no one seems to have any answers. To me, this does put doubt in any of their stories. (We already know we cannot believe anything Casey says.)

That is one of the disturbing things. They also have not accounted for the loud raging arguement that neighbors heard in the evening of the 15th.

Someone had wondered about the friend who says she went walking with Casey and Caylee in the park on the 12th 13th or 14th. While she is unsire of the date, that is still a strong pieceof the timeline. The friend gives credible testimony about where they went, what they did, and what, as far as she knew, their normal habits were. No reason to question her testimony even if she is not 100% positive about the date.

Now the two pieces of testimony that are highly suspicious are Georges. The one regarding June 16th and the one regarding June 24. There is nothing that independently coraborates them. His description of casey leaving in a peaceful happy way with Caylee on the 16th seems add, given the blowout they had over stolen money the night before, and the apparent next action of Casey taking Caylee away from her parents. The bit with the gas cans on the 24th seems incomplete. What else did he see, notice or cover up that day.

And finally, I really want to know, what made George and Cindy choose to move the playhouse and look under it on July 15th or 16th. What made them goto that specific spot to look? What did they see, or notice that put that thought in their minds?

I mentioned this before but got no response, can/has anyone blow/n up the pic of her in the brown shirt and glasses making the kissie face to see what the names is on the dog tags around her neck. She mentioned once that the father was military.

Send me a link to the pic and I'll see what I can do

Patty, you seem to have a theory involving the grandparents. Please elaborate. I'm trying to learn more about where this is all coming from. What is your take on this? Are you saying you think that one or both of the grandparents were involved in Caylee's disppearance? Without Casey? I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say so I hope you will expound on this.

I have a timeline on this board somewhere amongst all the threads. Once I find it, I will send you a PM with the link so you can read it.

I have an appointment in an hour so I can't do it at this moment.

I mentioned this before but got no response, can/has anyone blow/n up the pic of her in the brown shirt and glasses making the kissie face to see what the names is on the dog tags around her neck. She mentioned once that the father was military.

yes, I tried....pretty much impossible with Photoshop. Unless we had a higher quality photo. I'm a graphic designer and I couldn't make out anything from it. The resolution was too low.

Something is not right about that 3rd 911phone call..........she gives no real information, IMO.

When my youngest son was 3, he had a undiagnosed medical condition that caused him to have a seizure then go into respiratory arrest.

When I called 911, I didn't even have to think.....all medical information, all that happened before the seizure - during the seizure - and after came rolling off my tongue. Everything I knew that could help them, help my child was given before it was asked of me.

Honestly, as he started turning blue, I remembered every single second of his short life.

As a parent it was automatic, knowing that all the information from me would determine the type of medical assistance that would be dispatched.

Cindy gave no information besides the Nanny took her and the date. Very odd in my eyes.

I agree 100%. I thought it was odd how vague she was also. I don't know if that was due to stress or what, but I am much like you are and I would be throwing as many details out there as possible.

But why would Cindy say Casey was "missing" if she talked to her daily...yes she hadn't been home but she wasn't "missing".

Am I "missing" something here ?

Because she didn't know where she was. We know Cindy knows Casey is a pathological liar. We also know that Cindy said she talked to her everyday, doesn't mean she did and what they talked about. She was careful not to let anyone overhear those conversations also. IMO it's because she was lying to her mother and arguing with her as well.

Can I add that several times Cindy said she's getting "thousands of calls"?

I don't have her exact words about what the calls are, but loosely, these "thousands of calls" daily tell her Caylee is alive. Will have to wait for the video to go on the net and then I'll listen again and try to get this exact. Although to my memory, it was a bit nebulous what about the calls tell her Caylee is alive.

Thanks.

Looks like nobody's interested (but me lol), but I wanted to keep my word on what I said I'd do:

Cindy on recent LE statements about Caylee being dead:

john allen out of context

**irwin later in the day stated that they are following up evidence in invest that caylee may be alive

Matt and Cindy on still getting phone calls from people that have seen caylee:

matt lauer: there seem to be a lot of people, cindy, who have real serious doubts about (Cindy's big smile begins) your daughter's innocence in either the disappearance of caylee or the death of caylee (Cindy's big smile fades but still there). do you understand... is it possible for you to kinda step outside the role (Cindy's smile has faded further and at this point here fades completely) of mother and look at this from a more logical point of view (cindy sighs)? do you understand why those doubts exist?

Cindy: "well you only hear a few. i hear thousands every day. people call me"

<here talks completely about other people in the phone calls believing caylee is alive. nothing else. nothing about her.>

Cindy ends with: "so that's my reassurance"

No answer to matt's question.

Matt goes on to next question. a liar doesn't make a murderer. do you believe in your heart that casey had nothing to do with it? Listened several times.

Cindy's response is 'I believe caylee is with someone casey trusted and casey was just betrayed.' I listened several times and that's a close quote.

Cindy continues that it's just a shame it will take average citizen (pointing to self) to bring caylee home and not the authorities. Again listened several times and close quote.

**irwin about caylee alive:

full raw interview video. nothing cut out.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7335713&version=1&locale=EN-US

I watched 4 times after listening twice earlier. Here are my notes on everything and anything irwin said about caylee being alive, or possibly being alive:

- they are open to any new info if people provide it

- they have other evidence not yet returned (my personal assumption is that this would be the hair comparisons such as length, color, follicle characteristics that will say if the hair in the trunk that has decomp belongs to caylee or to someone else)

- they have had no credible sightings of caylee from anybody

- the last person to see her alive was casey and she's not talking

- out of 2700 tips they have no evidence that "anyone has seen anyone" in a credible way

Thank you,

BeanE

You are so right
I don't understand why none of them will talk.
It's incredibly frustrating.
I wish there was a way to MAKE them talk.
Whatever it takes!

I think a very good way to make them talk is for no media outlets to pay them for anymore interviews... when the money runs dry for the Anthony's and Baez, they certainly will react differently.

I believe that the band Greenday also has military-like tags that kids wear. There are probably tons of these sold which are similar and are just cheap jewelry.

It's not that Casey wouldn't take the immunity deal, it's that she couldn't take the immunity deal.

She COULD take the immunity deal. If she knew what her family and lawyer says she knows, she could take the deal by telling anything such as the TRUTH about who has her instead of fantasy stories that get weirder and can not be proved at all especially when every word out of your mouth that can be proved is a LIE.

She didn't take the deal because she knows if they find the body the broken skull will prove that the baby died violently. If it were an accident, she'd speak up. She's lying because that's what daddy and Baez told her to keep doing so they can get a reasonable doubt verdict.

IIRC, didn't Cindy, Casey and Caylee swim after the nursing home visit? Casey was complaining about it being cold, I believe. For some reason this swimming incident, and Casey spending the night at Tony's has bothered me. Where was Caylee? We know Clint said she wasn't with Casey that night, so how could Cindy tuck the both of them in. In my mind something happened during that swim, but I can't piece the puzzle together and it is driving me crazy.

I have a timeline on this board somewhere amongst all the threads. Once I find it, I will send you a PM with the link so you can read it.

Patty G you do such good work and I believe everyone here knows it. Thank you! I agree about the family and am afraid that I have funny feelings about her brother. The phone calls were just weird and I know how I felt about my brother, would have gone to the wall for him. I don't like thinking this and am sorry if it offends anyone. JMO

Question,.. IF Casey took the deal, does that mean she has to talk IMMEDIATELY to LE as soon as she excepts the deal or can she stonewall some more? Meaning, if she took the deal, is she talking to cops right now?

We can't say for sure because the specific nitty-gritty details -the mechanics- of the deal were never released. We only know the general terms of the Limited Immunity offer.

I suppose that if Baez were to call LE at 9:00, or at 9:03 for example, expressing a willingness to accept the deal, LE would have extended the offer by as many hours as it would take to finalize everything. It wouldn't really be stonewalling. LE would realize soon enough based on the conversations and subsequent actions whether or not the defense is acting in good faith during this "overtime".

Thank you. I am really interested in reading it. I appreciate you doing that.

So sorry to know of your loss, a child is so heartbreaking.

:angel::praying:

yes, I tried....pretty much impossible with Photoshop. Unless we had a higher quality photo. I'm a graphic designer and I couldn't make out anything from it. The resolution was too low.

Would it really matter much? There have been so very many men involved with Casey that you need a scorecard. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, because surely one is allowed to choose one's lifestyle without fear of criticism from others, but the dates of these relationships seem to overlap. I am thinking that mass paternity testing would be the only way to solve this issue. Also, since these relationships seem casual, would the father even know or have interest in the matter if he did?

Wrong quote: meant to respond to the dogtag post.

I KNEW she wouldn't take the immunity deal,.. I hoped she would but she didn't have the decency to do it!!!!! So that means REGARDLESS if it was an accident they are going to charge her with murder, right????

Likely. But they could charge Casey with murder even if she did accept the immunity deal, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!