DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning robotdog
glad you're back
do you still think Casey will talk...I do

Good Morning Everyone! Unfortunately our home PC was thrown a nasty trojan this weekend (which apparently "ate" our C drive) so Im a little behind --- Can anyone take a few and catch me up?

good morning robotdog
glad you're back
do you still think Casey will talk...I do

yes, i do

nice to see you and everyone else..

and i apoligize to the MODS that had to ban me for me being out of control
im sorry and i wil try to do better in the future.....:):behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Another thing - I thought that the Anthony's hired Larry Garrison to speak FOR them. Is he working for free - cuz Cindy sure is still talking!

He looks like the cat that ate the canary.

He can't even shave to go on National TV and he just smiles and smiles... I don't even remember what he said I was so busy looking how ridiculous he appeared

54 minutes left?! Does she have to say yes or no or might she just say nothing and let the limit pass by? Is JB with her now?

He can't even shave to go on National TV and he just smiles and smiles... I don't even remember what he said I was so busy looking how ridiculous he appeared

He spoke of how he is concerned for the family's safety and doesn't believe that LE can be counted on to protect them, since they haven't in the past.

Some people among the public, either because they believe it or because they think it's funny, call Cindy to give her hope for Caylee. (False hope, though it may be.)

Although I don't believe there are thousands.

I agree. With as many people that are infuriated with this entire family there are probably a good few in this angry bunch that would do this just to mess with them. There are more than a few cruel people in this world and if people are doing that its really wrong. And especially not helpful to active investigations.

54 minutes left?! Does she have to say yes or no or might she just say nothing and let the limit pass by? Is JB with her now?

I think that she can just stay mum and let the deadline pass. I don't believe she actually has to say anything unless she intends to take the deal.

<--------still waiting for a confession :behindbar
KC will never confess. IMO she's done and she will not speak anywhere, anytime. Did you hear over the weekend about the girl who called LP and he told this girl that the one time he did go in the house and talk - CA, LP and KC were there and CA wanted to start in about ZG and LP said "don't want to hear that - that's bunk". And then KC told LP "get out of my house!" Yep - that's right - KC said get outt MY house. From what I gathered CA did nothing to correct, change, stop, or intervene.

That phone call is on the threads page somewhere - the girl's name was Rachel, I think.

Can you believe this woman. She gets THOUSANDS of phone calls a day with live sightings of Caylee.

Maybe this is one of those double catalyst things.
Cindy tries to fuel the fire by telling people that there is irrefutable proof that Caylee is alive.
Some people among the public, either because they believe it or because they think it's funny, call Cindy to give her hope for Caylee. (False hope, though it may be.)

Although I don't believe there are thousands.

Do you remember one of Casey earlier phone calls from jail she said "they told me they're going to pin this on me..." ?

I think she was laying the ground work for being framed by law enforcement and her family is going to go down that path also .... they seems to have developed a real discord for LE

I think that she can just stay mum and let the deadline pass. I don't believe she actually has to say anything unless she intends to take the deal.

Oh, so seems likeliest this is the case
I so hope this doesn't drag on forever and evidence is never found

Do you remember one of Casey earlier phone calls from jail she said "they told me they're going to pin this on me..." ?

I think she was laying the ground work for being framed by law enforcement and her family is going to go down that path also .... they seems to have developed a real discord for LE

It's possible. At this point, the only chance she has is claiming that Jose or LE screwed up.

i was banned for a week, i was calling people names..
i didnt call a poster names,,, i called some of the clowns in this case some names....

but im not going to talk to law enforcement about it, im going to blame everything on someone else..

heheheheheheeheh........sound like someone we know ? LOL

but the hippo killer is back

Hey, Robotdog!

Good to see ya! I was given my first timeout 3 days after registering, I can relate! :crazy:

Glad to see ya out of the corner, I enjoy your posts...and JUST in time for the expiration of the immunity deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg