Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Unfortunately, Casey has shown she doesn't even have an ounce:mad:

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

WOW I can't believe you mentioned the hips thing. I noticed that too over and over and really thought she was "working it" on purpose.
What a sl:censored:t!!!.

OMG... I noticed the same thing.. with the hips being exaggerated so... and the look in her eyes.... SCARY

Fox News just did a little update and said nothing about the immunity deal.

If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

Bold is mine.

I'm glad you noticed that too. I thought I may have been seeing things and interpreting them in an overly critical way. I could not believe how she "sashayed" her way out the door with that evil eye glaring at the crowd.

I KNEW she wouldn't take the immunity deal,.. I hoped she would but she didn't have the decency to do it!!!!! So that means REGARDLESS if it was an accident they are going to charge her with murder, right????

I noticed that also! Too weird!

Here's my theory. CA killed little Caylee on the 16th and put her in her trunk. She borrowed the shovel on the 17/18th to bury her in the backyard. On the 22/23rd she broke into the shed to get a shovel and took the gas cans as a cover. She dug up Caylee's body and put her back into the trunk along with the gas cans and then disposed of the body at some other location. On the 24th when her dad saw the cans in her trunk the body was already gone and smell was minimal. Between the 24-27 the smell became stronger and she tried to clean it with the Arm and Hammer detergent but it didn't help so she left the car at the Amscot parking lot.

I've been reading since the beginning but only post once in a blue moon.

I just wanted to thank everyone for doing such a great job on keeping these threads straight and up to the minute info.

I'd also like to thank the posters who commented on Casey's walk. I thought it was just me that noticed that. Maybe it's a habit but it just seemed really out of place.

No kidding!! I would be searching day and night until I dropped dead!!! Why isn't the family out looking for her????!!:mad:

or instead of using the media to bash LE why aren't they PLEADING with whoever it is they think has Caylee to give her back?

and I thought I was the only one that noticed that! It was like she was putting her sexuality out there even while being arrested. Also I noticed in the hearing the next day she had makeup on. could you bother with makeup or anything else when your child was missing?

Here's my theory. CA killed little Caylee on the 16th and put her in her trunk. She borrowed the shovel on the 17/18th to bury her in the backyard. On the 22/23rd she broke into the shed to get a shovel and took the gas cans as a cover. She dug up Caylee's body and put her back into the trunk along with the gas cans and then disposed of the body at some other location. On the 24th when her dad saw the cans in her trunk the body was already gone and smell was minimal. Between the 24-27 the smell became stronger and she tried to clean it with the Arm and Hammer detergent but it didn't help so she left the car at the Amscot parking lot.

This is really good. Very simple...but very good!

I didn't notice it in the report but did LE take the Anthony's shovel as evidence as well? I would hope so, because if Caylee was in the backyard she would need it to dig her up and put her in the trunk.
Excellent theory btw,... :clap:

Didn't they say last night the defense would not likely take the deal since it would allow them to locate the body and press murder charges against Casey? She would tell them where they key source of evidence against her would be and that would be stupid for the defense. IMO she will protect herself and stay mum.

Even sadder is Cindy waited a month too! Cindy knew something was wrong and she should have followed her "gut" feeling.

I wonder if she really even knew where Casey was at. I know she finally tracked her down through Amy's resume in the car and Casey kept stone walling Cindy about Caylee. Didn't Casey claim to be in Jacksonville and then somewhere else out of Orlando? I really don't think Cindy knew any of Casey's new friends numbers or addresses. It was the beginning of July when Cindy wrote that stuff on myspace.

i was banned for a week, i was calling people names..
i didnt call a poster names,,, i called some of the clowns in this case some names....

but im not going to talk to law enforcement about it, im going to blame everything on someone else..

heheheheheheeheh........sound like someone we know ? LOL

but the hippo killer is back

You haven't been gone a week, hon, I remember you being here just a few days ago. You been drinking Koolaid? :crazy:
Lanie
But very glad to see you back, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member