• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't any of the radio stations get emails asking them to run a public service announcement regarding the TES search? If not, we can divide up the list and start sending them! All they need is to tell listeners where to go or who to call/contact to participate in the search. They can give the website addie too.

LOL Thanks!

I really do wish someone would make the story exclusively about Caylee in such a way that would hit home to people to encourage involvement now. Leave the bad quotes behind and get behind TES and LE in order to find this child. We all need to be behind standing squarely behind LE and TES right now as they are doing the right thing. The right thing is to find Caylee.

I sure love your idea.

There are so many beautiful tributes to Caylee on You Tube with a large variety of photos all put to music. If only one of the cable shows would do some cut and paste, and some narration to the photos and let it run the first segment and last segment of the show. This would really tear at the heart strings and perhaps help TES and LE even more.

There is nothing new with the case that we haven't already heard on TV and disected over and over again. There are so many way to talk about evidence, or this and that. Now it's time to really focus on bring Caylee home.

When I watched NG last night, she did a 2 or 3 minutes run of her own children, now it's time to do the same thing for Caylee and only Caylee.

Manslaughter is a higher charge and would demand more jail time. I agree, I think they would want a murder one on her, and then she might be able to plead out to a lesser charge. The state could also ask for the death penalty and she might plead to life instead. At this point, the dealer is the state in this poker game and we'll have to wait to see what they do and what they have.

I did hear Tim Miller saw they WOULD find her. I hope so. The child deserves a decent burial and a change for the rest of her family to say goodbye. I think Casey has already said "good riddance."

I agree, Casey has said good riddance and that's exactly why I don't think whatever happened to Caylee was an accident. We know that Caylee was putting a crimp in Casey's life style. We know that Casey was jealous of the relationship between Cindy and Caylee. It appears Cindy was demanding that Casey step up to the plate and take responsibility for her own child. We can see that Casey has no feelings toward anyone but herself. It's just too big a stretch for me to believe Caylee met with a horrible accident, not when it was so obvious that Casey resented her and needed her gone.

Even if Casey had reported the "accident" immediately instead of hiding the body and pretending nothing happened, I'd be suspicious. Considering the steps she's taken since Caylee "disappeared" no one will ever convince me that what happened was anything short of murder. I wish LE would quit offering up the accident excuse to Casey.

How can she be on the computer when TM is there trying to get information on finding her missing child. I would have been attached to TM's hip.

It amazes me the indifference this woman shows - OUTWARDLY shows - she makes no effort to seem concerned

This is part of what makes this case so incomprehensible to most people.

Casey is not like any of the rest of us. She lives 100% in the moment. Her mind is wired in such a way that the past is the past, and the future will be dealt with only when it arrives. She is happy and smiling because she is not in jail and has her computer. She was happy when Caylee was with her, but when she is not with her she is not with her. The past has no emotional ties, the future no emotional impact. She uses lies to deflect the concerns of others, but she does not register or comprehend those concerns. At best they simply annoy her.

I doubt that Caylee's death is premeditated, simply because I don't think Casey is capable of thinking more then 5 or 10 minutes ahead. Caylee either died via a gross act of negligence, such as being locked in the trunk, or she died in a fit of pique. Casey had a huge blowout with her mother on June 15. It may have come out then that Cindy and George were considering taking action to remove Caylee from her. Caylee was Caseys primary lever of control over her parents. She may have done something brutal and final to hurt her parents. But I still doubt if it was anything she planned. She obviously drove around with the body in the trunk until the smell became unbearable. Disposal of the body would not be somethingthat she gave alot of thought to. No digging deep holes, no deep thought. Either in a swamp or pond, or more likely, in the dumpster next to where the car was found.

LE will never get a completely straight story out of her because the only leverage they have over a person normally stems from emotional attachment to the past or threats of the future. The only thing that would work on her is soemthing that deals in the immediate moment. ie waterboarding. LE had a brief breakthrough with this when they confronted her on the grounds of Universal, they physically caught her in a lie in the here and now. The only other thing that might actually get her to break regarding Caylee would be her being presented with the clearly identifiable body of the little girl. (as horrific as it sounds, a badly decomposed or unrecognizeable body probably would not work, as it is an element of the past and has no emotional ties to her, she would simply shrug it off as "that's not Caylee").

In some ways I do feel sorry for the Anthony's. Living with someone who functions like this is basically a living hell for all of those around them. As others have said, a person like this is highly skilled at playing others. Other people cannot mentally comprehend how and why these people operate, and tend to mentally twist things into a form that they understand. This always leads to unbelievable things being rationalized, and the Sociopath (lets call it what it is) gainig the upper hand.

I've asked this before (several days ago), but didn't get a reply. If in fact LE has evidence in a dumpster that Caylee's body had been there (hence that it isn't likely to show up even where the cell phone pings are), would they tell Tim? I'm thinking no, because it would compromise their case, but I don't really know.

They showed a clip on WESH today of John Allen saying that the put the dogs on the dumpster (at Amscot) and they didn't hit on it so they have no reason to believe at this point that she was put in the dumpster at Amscot at least.

When a poster mentioned DT as a person to get behind the search it made me think of Rosie she is in Miami (3 or so hrs away right) she gets very passionate about kids, do you think she would be good?

I think anyone who is high profile and willing to help should be asked whether people like them or not.

When a poster mentioned DT as a person to get behind the search it made me think of Rosie she is in Miami (3 or so hrs away right) she gets very passionate about kids, do you think she would be good?
Again, too controversial, imo.

I had to chuckle when I read your comment because I never really thought of it in that way. What would be Shocking is if one of them had Breaking News that Casey HAD talked...but in all seriousness..I hope and pray that does happen, but not holding my breath!

Talking won't help Casey unless she can provide a body. Who would believe anything she says now without verifiable proof?

Then I would think it would stand to reason, to save her own butt with the immunity deal, she would concede that it was an accident and give up the child's body...if the evidence would/could indeed support drowning. On an involuntary manslaughter charge or negligent homicide, she wouldn't be facing any more time than she's potentially facing now, right? If it was an accident, admitting it and allowing LE to prove it, in a way would be her only salvation.

JMHO, but I don't think she will ever talk. I thought for a while that she would, but after some length of time in jail, getting out and being able (if she wanted to, I don't care what JB told her) to talk to her brother that she was apparently pretty close to.. seeing what it was doing to her parents and all involved.....She Does Not Care! :bang: at least that is how I feel. I have asked myself over and over, what would make her talk now and I have no answer..Anybody have any ideas that I don't see? All JMO for what it's worth.:)

Rosie lives in New York I believe (Long Island), she is only in Miami once in a while. She might be willing to help, if asked.

How ya like Gene Simmons?

Um... I like him, but not sure he is the right demographic, to be honest though, we are in no position to be choosy right now!!

I have a call into Tim Miller, requesting feedback on the idea, I think it is a good idea to run through possibilities though. It will break my heart if they leave due to lack of volunteers, seriously.

If you all want to talk about NG go to her thread.:banghead::banghead::banghead: If you all want to talk about Tim M go to his thread. :banghead::banghead::banghead: and so on and so forth.

The Hogans... they are not far away have TV shows with a younger following. good publicity.

The Hogans... they are not far away have TV shows with a younger following. good publicity.

Yep, cause nothing brings out the searchers quite like ANOTHER family trying to cover up or fight a criminally negligent homicide, complete with another batsh@t insane mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc