Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't put much faith in this show. I think it will just be a rehash of everything she has had on all week. I want some new info.

Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee
Where is Caylee Anthony? What does her mother know? Greta has been on the case from the beginning. Don't miss her in-depth special Saturday, August 9, at 9 pm ET. More ...

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

Casey wants to make the best possible deal.

Because Casey is unwilling to cooperate, perhaps the prosecutor would consider a bail reduction.

There is case history where the defendant has been released to the custody of a third party. In some cases the defendant’s attorney is designated as the conditional custodian.

In this case, my choice for custodian would be Drew Peterson.

Does it concern anyone else that LE solved the entire Clarke Rockefeller case including him being a poi in a double murder case in california under multiple aliases and no information from him in a week and half, and this has carried on for over 3 weeks all led by 22 year old who has lived basically her whole life in Orlando? Sorry for the run on.

Yes, but remember this girl had at least a month head start and the loving help of a multi-layer coverup by her parents. Also, this is at least at this point a mostly circumstantial case so far.. AND I truly believe LE is focused on a recovery and there is no need to rush this, she's not getting out; the focus can be on running down the evidence in the hopes of finding her and a successful prosecution with no plea, I am hopeful for that. Cindy said something in the yard yesterday that has stuck with me.. She said (paraphrasing).. "Casey had no MOTIVE to hurt her child".
What an odd and detached thing to say.. made me realize she knows she is dead at Casey's hands, and unless she gives it up as to her final whereabouts, she already knows they will roll the dice and charge her with homicide.
Add to that, I think there are parallel investigations of a different nature going on with some of these characters...

I wonder what she could have been had she used her powers for good?

I don't put much faith in this show. I think it will just be a rehash of everything she has had on all week. I want some new info.

One big DITTO from me, Kathyn2!

I don't think there is any dna in the trunk. If there was, they would have arrrested her by now. And now they have the drowning theory. That spot in the trunk might have been pizza grease for all we know or trash stains. I wish they would come out with it but I know those tests don't take 3 weeks and more.

And Clark Rockefeller's family cooperated with investigators (by revealing his identity as Christian Somthingorother).

The Anthony family has NOT been honest with investigators.

:laugh: "Somethingorother" :clap:

:rotfl:

I have heard they are airing more of the interview with gma gpa, previously not aired.

Just thought of something.
Maybe George and Cindy hid Casey's antics from each other.
The don't tell mom and don't tell dad scenario.
In other words they lied to each other and withheld information. Now it has to come out.
IMO

has been discussed at great length. Yes they know that it was the 15th. Cindy said she confused the 9th and the 15th due to her vacation time. Sign in sheet was looked at/time stamp of video (which detective alerted her too) confirms that it was the 15th.

I know it was brought up countless times...Timestamps on cameras can be changed. I hadn't seen where the log-in sheet was confirmed ..TY for that tid-bit. It may just be something about the 9th is significant thats why my brain keeps revisiting it...

casey wants to make the best possible deal.

Because casey is unwilling to cooperate, perhaps the prosecutor would consider a bail reduction.

There is case history where the defendant has been released to the custody of a third party. In some cases the defendant’s attorney is designated as the conditional custodian.

In this case, my choice for custodian would be drew peterson.

om gosh!! Lol

And Clark Rockefeller's family cooperated with investigators (by revealing his identity as Christian Somthingorother).

The Anthony family has NOT been honest with investigators.

I totally agree, I was just saying that I have Faith that LE is doing all that they can and more under the circumstances. I'm not a big fan of insinuations that LE solved "this case" quicker than "that case" simply due to the fact that this case is like nothing I ve ever seen before....so many lies from so many people important to it.....its a never ending nightmare. I feel for the detectives that have to deal with such antics while trying to do their job.....such an important job at that. Where time is of the essence.

Well another odd thing about this case not being solved is that NO ONE is talking much. Where was this Casey all day long every day? Who was she with during the day? I find it odd that no one at all knows her habits. Where does she shop? Have they been to all the stores and places like Target or drug stores, banks etc during the time period to see if anyone recognizes her? Maybe Orlando is huge and no one knows you but in my area my bank would know me and a couple of my local stores and the longs etc. Because I frequent them. I question just how much investigating is going on here. It is soooooo odd to me that no one knows what kind of life this girl was living on a day to day basis.

I wonder about that, too. LE has asked for people to come forward if they know anything about Casey's whereabouts from June 16 to July 15. It's so strange that none of her friends have come forward to say, "I was at the mall w/ her on June 18", or "I talked to her on the phone July 1". Especially in light of the fact that there's such a huge reward being offered for info. It makes me wonder if:
1. The Anthony's have contacted all the friends and encouraged them not to talk.
or
2. The people Casey was associating with were involved in illegal activities and want NO involvement w/ LE.

Well another odd thing about this case not being solved is that NO ONE is talking much. Where was this Casey all day long every day? Who was she with during the day? I find it odd that no one at all knows her habits. Where does she shop? Have they been to all the stores and places like Target or drug stores, banks etc during the time period to see if anyone recognizes her? Maybe Orlando is huge and no one knows you but in my area my bank would know me and a couple of my local stores and the longs etc. Because I frequent them. I question just how much investigating is going on here. It is soooooo odd to me that no one knows what kind of life this girl was living on a day to day basis.

Why, she goes to Universal...not to work/not to have fun! :waitasec:

A lot of people are probably keeping quiet at the request of LE. Then again, maybe Casey was lying low, "working" from her computer at Tony's apartment, making phone calls to establish false activities, gathering her wits about her, working on her plan to avoid getting in trouble for WHATEVER happened to Caylee. Until it was time to go out for the evening and blow off steam.

I know it was brought up countless times...Timestamps on cameras can be changed. I hadn't seen where the log-in sheet was confirmed ..TY for that tid-bit. It may just be something about the 9th is significant thats why my brain keeps revisiting it...

I doubt the time stamp was changed. They were in a nursing home and had to sign in on a sign in sheet which has been confirmed. There was also a fathers day card visible on the table in the video.

You know what else, in a brief reprieve from my blondeness, I just realized- why would Casey have to call her parents and "others" repeatedly on 6/16, etc.. from her cell phone- if they were there as they said, why would she not call from the house??
Cause... she was locked out, imo, those cause are the proof of a girl with a hissy fit, and she took Caylee from then on to pay them back..
I'm guessing maybe Ole Cin and Geo got the credit card bill...

Intersting....really really interesting.

There is a reason why noone is hearing from Amy, Ricardo, JP, Jesse and Tony. They must be working with LE to nail down where Casey was staying and what she was driving on every day fron June 16th - July 15th. Amy was willing to rat Casey out to Cindy on the very day that she returned from her trip to PR; she was surely sick of her crap. JP, Ricardo and Tony were probably all sick of her crashing at their homes as well and when they realized that Caylee was missing and not just at Cindy and George's during that month, then I bet they started talking too. I do still see it as a possibility that Jesse knows more than he is telling and it may be connected to his leave from LE. I think that the truth will come out as soon as all of the puzzle pieces are fit together to create a solid case without that poor baby girl's body. :(

Sorry I mentioned Greta's special.

I don't think there is any dna in the trunk. If there was, they would have arrrested her by now. And now they have the drowning theory. That spot in the trunk might have been pizza grease for all we know or trash stains. I wish they would come out with it but I know those tests don't take 3 weeks and more.

Padilla said Friday that they were still waiting for some forensics back (probably what they took from the house to match and build a case) He also said "hopefully it will be soon) which to me is means ....it will be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor