Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ...
im on the fence because there is little or no information from le plus the family has stopped their visits, which would coincide with the kidnapping theory. on the other hand NOTHING of what casey has said that has been released adds up either. could casey be such a master manipulater that she has le and the media also caught in her web?

im on the fence because there is little or no information from le plus the family has stopped their visits, which would coincide with the kidnapping theory. on the other hand NOTHING of what casey has said that has been released adds up either. could casey be such a master manipulater that she has le and the media also caught in her web?

I too am on the fence.. I think that Casey KNOWS what happened. I am hovering between two scenerios... Either SOMEONE took Caylee, someone associated with Casey and her lifestyle... either as a "payment" of some sort OR as a "punishment or threat". In this case, Casey KNOWS who took her daugher, but does not know where she is. Hence the constant assertion "I do not know where Caylee is"... to Casey, the practice of only telling half truths is acceptable... she apparently has been raised that way.
Scenario two... Casey was involved, somehow in her daughter's death, but someone else was as well. Again... the "I don't know where Caylee is"... she gave the job of disposing of Caylee to someone else and therefore doe not consider herself to be lying when she says that...
IF someone has taken her... I DO NOT believe that the only way to get her back is to shut LE out... I think that is a crock of bull.

Why do you think that it's unlikely?Tia:)

The length of time that has gone by since CAylee has been missing. If put in water, probably decomped and gone, if put in a dumpster, a needle in haystack in a landfill, if buried somewhere, badly decomposed, but the best chance for finding.

This is a confusing website, can you get a little closer to the link regarding what Baez stated.
Sorry,here it is

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080812/BREAKINGNEWS/308100002

"We get threats every day," missing child's grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "We get threats on our home phone and we get threats on our cell phone."

Casey, the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, canceled another scheduled Orange County Jail visit with her brother today.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said his client wants to talk with her family but is sacrificing for her daughter.

"It's not something she wants," Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said. "She wants to see her family. She wants to talk to her family but she's willing to sacrifice that for Caylee."

WOW, I seriously have spent over three hours now, just on this forum about Caylee, trying to get caught up and I think my head may explode....and to all the posters who are trying to keep the threads updated, a BIG thank you..
I am astounded at the all the information that is out there, and that most of it is coming out of the mouth's of Casey's parents....Law Enforcement are being strangely quiet in this case, almost seems like they are standing back letting the Anthony's talk and dig the hole deeper for Casey, and they are so Peterson-like it's eerie....
I have been trying to make myself step away from the forum, but havent been able to yet. I want to believe that Caylee will be found alive and well, but in my heart I dont think that will be the end result. This case is so disturbing, and sadly there are so many missing children out there that arent getting any publicity like this case, I am starting to lose my faith in humanity....
Just needed to get that off my chest, and it goes without saying this post is strictly MY OPINION, and in my opinion Casey Anthony is responsible for no one seeing this child in the past (I am estimating) eight weeks, and she knows exactly why no one has seen that wonderful child--how long can this ruse go on? What a selfish and horrible excuse for a mother, again, in my opinion.

I do see where there is a problem when one case gets all the media attention, which tends to distract attention away from many other equally important cases.

The length of time that has gone by since CAylee has been missing. If put in water, probably decomped and gone, if put in a dumpster, a needle in haystack in a landfill, if buried somewhere, badly decomposed, but the best chance for finding.

Thanks.My theory on this was that they might never find her because she got help from her daddy,the ex cop,just a thought.....

Arrogance to the max:

www.floridatoday.com

:bang:

We all got it sooooo wrong. Forgetting to report the child missing for 31 days? SACRIFICE. Looking for the missing baby in clubs? SACRIFICE. Forgetting to ask about the child but worrying about the phone number of boyfriend's? SACRIFICE Not giving the police, the grandparents and brother some answers to locate the baby? SACRIFICE. I am like in tears and I will be the first in line, in front of all of you guys, buying my ''mom of the year'' card.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I know the lawyer has to save face for his client being a big tantrum twat and explain the little tantrum wars between her and her family regarding visitations, but come on......this is the best excuse he could come up with? Even the cadaver dogs are laughing....laughing harder than the day they were told they hit on a pizza smell. And all this circus being played on the back of an innocent STILL MISSING 3 year old.

Funny signature Maya :)

I am on the fence again. I hop between she did it to well, maybe someone really is holding onto the little girl. Someone call Jackie Chan, maybe he can solve this before the psychics!

What ever happened to the nutjob on craigslists last night? Did anyone end up calling the numbers he was posting?

I too am on the fence.. I think that Casey KNOWS what happened. I am hovering between two scenerios... Either SOMEONE took Caylee, someone associated with Casey and her lifestyle... either as a "payment" of some sort OR as a "punishment or threat". In this case, Casey KNOWS who took her daugher, but does not know where she is. Hence the constant assertion "I do not know where Caylee is"... to Casey, the practice of only telling half truths is acceptable... she apparently has been raised that way.
Scenario two... Casey was involved, somehow in her daughter's death, but someone else was as well. Again... the "I don't know where Caylee is"... she gave the job of disposing of Caylee to someone else and therefore doe not consider herself to be lying when she says that...
IF someone has taken her... I DO NOT believe that the only way to get her back is to shut LE out... I think that is a crock of bull.
you are right .it is a crock of bull. if anyone could help get her daughter back it would be the law. this case is unfolding like a bad dream, where the dream sequenc keeps changing. it really does not add up that casey would be cooperating with these mysterious kidnappers in order to save her daughter . look at all the stories she has made up. the jobs, the babysitter, the father of her child.plus her friends say she was always this way. maybe this kidnapping story only seems credible because her family are going along with it....i want to say here that i suspect that maybe the police the media AND her family are all pretending to go along with this kidnapping story in hopes that at some point casey will slip up and reveal some detail that will lead them to little caylee.

My main reason for thinking that there is no kidnapper is because of the rewaard money. What's to stop the "kidnapper" from getting someone they trust to say Hey I found Caylee?

Maybe I'm naive but that's my thinking.

We all got it sooooo wrong. Forgetting to report the child missing for 31 days? SACRIFICE. Looking for the missing baby in clubs? SACRIFICE. Forgetting to ask about the child but worrying about the phone number of boyfriend's? SACRIFICE Not giving the police, the grandparents and brother some answers to locate the baby? SACRIFICE. I am like in tears and I will be the first in line, in front of all of you guys, buying my ''mom of the year'' card.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I know the lawyer has to save face for his client being a big tantrum twat and explain the little tantrum wars between her and her family regarding visitations, but come on......this is the best excuse he could come up with? Even the cadaver dogs are laughing....laughing harder than the day they were told they hit on a pizza smell. And all this circus being played on the back of an innocent STILL MISSING 3 year old.

:clap::clap::clap:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone?
CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…
LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?
CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.
LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?
CASEY: It was my same number; I just swapped the SIM card back and forth.
LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.
CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both
LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.
CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.
LEE: For work, or for otherwise?
I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….
LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?
CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…
LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.
CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.
LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?
CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.
LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?
CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?
CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.
LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?
CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, Lee says that Casey SAID she reported the blackjack missing. Then she says IF it tell out, IT COULD HAVE fallen out.

If it wasn't working properly, why didn't she just take it back to the store and exchange it?

Cindy talking about how her mother received a phone call from the "babysitter & Caylee"
How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

So how did the babysitter have Casey's phone?

Sorry,here it is

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said his client wants to talk with her family but is sacrificing for her daughter.

"It's not something she wants," Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said. "She wants to see her family. She wants to talk to her family but she's willing to sacrifice that for Caylee."

Thank you

If this is a true statement from Baez, then Casey would have revised the family only visits to "no family visits either."

Right now, when the family calls the jail to schedule a visit they are getting the date and time of the visit.

This contradicts what the media was reporting. I sure wish they had a video statement of Baez saying this.

Yes. But I think her downfall will be that LE isn't as dumb as she thinks they are.

Yep, Casey comes off as the female Scott Peterson to me, as in "I'm so special and very smart, just ask my family--they've been telling me that all my life, especially when I create chaos and wreak havoc for the rest of the world"....
I am a mom, and I know that as a parent you never want to believe your child is capable of something as heinous as this, but every criminal has a parent, and in my opinion Casey is a criminal, she's the reason no one has seen Caylee, and in her own sick way is basking in the attention this whole horrible mess is getting. I am not blaming Mr and Mrs Anthony, but I do think they are deluding themselves, they know that Caylee isnt coming home, and they know that their daughter is the reason.
IMO, of course.

you?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

Now this is interesting, she mentions Jay Blanchard Park, she may have lost phone there??

Anyone ever hear of this Jay Blanchard Park?

Has this been mentioned before as a possible location for Caylee??

Now this is interesting, she mentions Jay Blanchard Park, she may have lost phone there??

Anyone ever hear of this Jay Blanchard Park?

Has this been mentioned before as a possible location for Caylee??

Yes, this has been discussed in detail. There might be a seperated thread full of info on this board somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties