Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to add that when our son was missing, we were able to get his phone records immediately. Of course, Casey had a large unpaid bill which may have effected her family's ability to see the details, but that makes no sense to me. I simply got on the phone, said my son is missing, the police have asked me to try to help them by getting all his calls within the last 24 hours and they gave it to me.
We found that he had received a couple short calls the morning of his disappearance. They were from friends and we were able to call them and verify this. He then placed one 3 minutes call about 24 hours after his disappearance. The young lady he called repeatedly denied speaking with him...but AT&T could see that he received the phone call and it lasted 3 minutes. After the local police told her that they were sending officers to her vacation location to question her in person, she broke down and told the truth. She had spoken with him.

So a lot can be garnered from those phone records...every small call can matter. And they will be able to interview anyone she may have spoken to....

This is what I find MOST interesting. Today he was eluding to pay phones...that may be what they'll contend next. Casey spoke to all these imaginary people from payphones...or from payphones to payphones. I can't keep up with it all.

Ever try to find a pay phone these days??? Maybe there are more of them in Florida, but around where I live they've gone the way of the 8 track.

Plus, I can't see Casey asking someone to borrow their car to go use a pay phone, wouldn't have just handed her yours.

So even if she was using them, someone should have seen her walking to the local 7-11 or gas station to use them and should be able to ID her.

Another red herring or wishful thinking.

SAVE THE SANE ONE - Thank you SS

Interview with psychic coming up on Fox and Friends after 7am. Should be a hoot. Wonder if they will have their dogs on.

Did anyone see the interview on Anderson Cooper 360? GA said they are watching who they think has Caylee and these people are most likely unaware of this. WTH. If it is so dangerous for Caylee why would he say that on national tv????? I tried to find the video link but it isn't up yet.

I don't believe that Cindy was calm while driving around with Casey. She even went to the police station in trying to force Casey to take her to Caylee. Amy and Tony (if he was home) had to of told Cindy that they hadn't seen Caylee at all for weeks.

I agree totally. Her statement on the 2nd call, when the 911 operator asked her if the child was reported missing and she says "Thats what I'm trying to do now, Maham." She was so trying to be assertive, and give the impression that she was together during this call. But, IMO it comes across that Cindy was about ready to blow. When they asked her another question she didn't even answer it correctly.

Why admit to going outside and pacing if the situation was so calm?

OME

I agree with your opinion of no accident. Especially given Casey's behavior in the aftermath. She was the party girl with not one care in the world. Had there been an accident, I think she would have felt more guilt and grief.

And she could have played it to her advantage.

'Sniped'

Certainly Diane Downs, the woman who shot her three small children and Susan Smith, who drowned her two small boys, were women who were going after men who didn't want children.
In both cases, the children could have gone to other family members who would have taken them right away and at no time did the men these two women were going after suggest killing the children.

What I don't see in Casey's behavior is such an obvious drama build up. Both Diane and Susan put on a show but Casey's behavior is more avoidance; she wasn't dealing with anything, just going on like her child was away, over the rainbow or something or other.

I still believe that Caylee is gone because of an accident or neglect, not willful and premeditated murder.

Except she shows no remorse whatsoever, and has been classified by a psych as a bully who had to get her own way, which is obvious in her dealings with her family. I can easily see her doing away with Caylee.

I also agree, this was no accident. Casey wouldn't be playing her games if it were.

Except she shows no remorse whatsoever, and has been classified by a psych as a bully who had to get her own way, which is obvious in her dealings with her family. I can easily see her doing away with Caylee.

I couldn't believe Cindy's casual way of saying that Casey canceled yesterday's visitation because it was Casey's way of getting even for Cindy canceling the visit last week.

With a bill like that, WHEN did Casey find time to take care of Caylee?! This isn't even counting the time Casey spent online or partying! Sheesh! (I would say AT&T cut it off, too.)

I don't think this was said....but she could have been accessing the internet on her phone... if you don't have it on your "package" from AT&T.. you can still do it, but it gets VERY pricey quickly.

Did they release the psych eval who was that just said by a newsroom psych?
Do you have a link?

I also agree, this was no accident. Casey wouldn't be playing her games if it were.

Her entire life is a game of evade the truth and evade responsibility. I'm not sure what word I'd use to explain the act.. because really there is no acceptable explanation.

I'm betting her blow out with Cindy set forth a series of events that were not pre-mediated, but weren't exactly an accident. It's almost as though she acts in impulsive ways that occur over an extended period of time.

Fox reported @ 6am that Lee has cancelled his visit with Casey today.
www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/

Another day, another cancellation. I think its about time LE does a formal
press conference on this case. I am tired of Anthony-speak, which seems to just go in circles. LE needs to set the public straight. Heck, I'd even be happy with them releasing a few of the 1200 leads they say have come in.
Also, where's the DA in this case? Anyone ever hear of a DA being so camera shy?

OME

Another day, another cancellation. I think its about time LE does a formal
press conference on this case. I am tired of Anthony-speak, which seems to just go in circles. LE needs to set the public straight. Heck, I'd even be happy with them releasing a few of the 1200 leads they say have come in.
Also, where's the DA in this case? Anyone ever hear of a DA being so camera shy?

OME
yep! it looks as though the family is turning their back on casey. it seems as soon as they found zanaida the family realzed the story was a hoax.

Did anyone else hear GA say that they think they know who has Cayle and are watching them? I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me. The Anthony psyche maybe catchy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member