Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they don't want to release their info because they don't want another Melinda duckett???

Caylee Called?

Cindy Anthony said on Monday that she believes the missing girl may have made a call after she vanished -- which would be new information in the case.

"I believe my mother also heard Caylee during that time," Cindy Anthony said.

When Cindy Anthony was asked how Caylee would know her great-grandmother's phone number, she said the number was programmed into Casey Anthony's phone.

A sheriff's department representative is checking to see if Cindy Anthony has ever mentioned the call before.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

Huh???:waitasec:

Does this mean Caylee has Casey's missing cell phone and knows which speed dial to push to call G-GMA???

Weird :bang:
I'm so glad you mentioned that. The board was talking very early this morning about Caylee having the missing cell phone I had no idea where that had come from. This is so easily traced IMO. So what they're going to say now is that Caylee was with Casey when she was "supposedly" missing. (?) Hey, then why lie about the 31 days?

I have been giving a lot of thought to the why? of this case. I'm having difficulty wrapping my brain around a lot of the things Casey has said...only giving credence to her words in hope that there may be some element of truth...but if she was truly afraid for Caylee's safety (though she was with a safe person?) and wanted to try to track her down on her own, I can't imagine how by the end of the first week, perhaps the second week that she wasn't flipping out of her ever loving mind with worry and fear. Then when you realize that YOU alone can't find this child, you reach out to those who can.

only thing I can add to this train of thought is that we know that Casey didn't trust local LE, thus the request that the FBI be brought in, so perhaps that's why she didn't want to simply call 911... ??? Do we have ANY idea yet exactly why Casey didn't trust local LE - anything further on this?

I feel for George . . . but today he made a comment that sort of made me angry:

Reporter: "What do you tell those people that are speculating . . . (referring that Casey had something to do with this)

George: "I'm going to say this again . . . They're narrow-minded and they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head."

It's amazing... we all here are looking at the FACTS of this case... know that a nanny doesn't exist, know that the mother shows no emotion towards the loss of her duaghter -- yet we have no intelligence?

Thanks folks for sharing these posts as they are not readily available. But you get the drift of my post. It's all fun and games and support at first. Then it becomes real work -- as great as it is -- it is real work. And as for the second child -- forget it -- you're lucky if you get any help/attention!

You are right, puffster! The second child is three times harder than the first. But, listen up, young mothers out there. The third child is a piece of cake, because you know what to worry about, and what to ignore by this time, and you are getting pretty skilled at motherhood.

From there on out, it is gravy. The more children you have, the more fun it is, because you know so much, can relax and enjoy the stages, and see the humor in all sorts of things, like "spaghetti leg"!

I never said normal, a change in the family dynamic would be logical to give 2 very different and acceptable views from Cindy. She understood and was ok with Casey and Caylee being out of the house. Yet in hindsight the picture she and George paint nothing was out of their "normal" on June 15th and 16th all the way to them not packing up and leaving. Yet at some point after the 16th and before July 3rd, the truth of that family dynamic change was documented by Cindy.

true, but we cannot assume that things were any different prior to july 3 just because she didn't document them that we're aware of...

Normally in a case like this -- America's Most Wanted would have rushed in a piece to try to help. I wonder why they haven't been contacted?

Reporter: "What do you tell those people that are speculating . . . (referring that Casey had something to do with this)

George: "I'm going to say this again . . . They're narrow-minded and they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head."

It's amazing... we all here are looking at the FACTS of this case... know that a nanny doesn't exist, know that the mother shows no emotion towards the loss of her duaghter -- yet we have no intelligence?

I took almost as much offense to there being multiple timelines.

It is a missing persons case, 1 missing person CAYLEE, 1 timeline.

true, but we cannot assume that things were any different prior to july 3 just because she didn't document them that we're aware of...

Caylee and Casey had not been at her house in 17 nights. That is pretty well documented.

I have been thinking about the July 3rd post from Cindy on her Myspace. I wonder if she had actually spoken with Casey and asked Casey where Caylee was. This little question blew up into a major argument between Mom and Casey with Casey getting the last word in by saying “Mom, forget it, you’re NEVER going to see Caylee again so drop it!!” or something to that effect? I don’t think that Cindy had anything to do with Caylee’s disappearance; I think she just has to think on her feet to TRY to keep Casey from looking like the monster she appears, IMO.

I'll believe Amy when she goes to the police and files charges against Casey for theft and forgery of her checks. Until then, Amy is just another b.s'er in the crowd, imo.

AFAIK, there's nothing in the way of evidence that Amy was involved. Speculation/insinuation about her character or involvement -when there is (again, AFAIK) no real basis for these statements- only perpetuates that fact.

She may not be in a position to go the police and file charges here. If she's reported it to the bank, they've conducted their own investigation and likely reimbursed her for any money lost. It's usually the banks who deal with filing charges or involving authorities. Given the relatively small amount of money, they may choose not to do so.

Orrrr perhaps she did file a report. I know OPD had two unspecified holds on Casey. I don't know if it was ever revealed what they were.

Yeah, eventually they do get dropped unless there is breaking news.
And the billboard is what will be the deciding factor in what stories they cover. Let me tell you why this case trumps the Oklahoma case, whether you like it or not, right or wrong.

Orlando v Oklahoma
Hot mom
Sexy pics
Crazy family
Missing child
Possible mom as killer
Hope that child is still alive
Not reporting daughter is missing for 30 days
911 calls
Jail visit video

It's all about ratings baby, nothing to do w/GPA toting a billboard.

I have lots of intelligence in my head.

Normally in a case like this -- America's Most Wanted would have rushed in a piece to try to help. I wonder why they haven't been contacted?

Caylee is on their missing persons site.

AFAIK, there's nothing in the way of evidence that Amy was involved. Speculation/insinuation about her character or involvement -when there is (again, AFAIK) no real basis for these statements- only perpetuates that fact.

She may not be in a position to go the police and file charges here. If she's reported it to the bank, they've conducted their own investigation and likely reimbursed her for any money lost. It's usually the banks who deal with filing charges or involving authorities. Given the relatively small amount of money, they may choose not to do so.

Orrrr perhaps she did file a report. I know OPD had two unspecified holds on Casey. I don't know if it was ever revealed what they were.

Thank you Unravel -- you rock.

Something about the "had a fight FD weekend and left with Caylee" part doesn't sit right with me.

I can see Casey screaming, tempers flaring. But I would think, if she was that hot headed, she'd be more apt to walk out without Caylee. Leave her parents stuck, so to speak.

I've known quite a few young moms who rely heavily on their parents for childcare/raising, and this is more in character. They don't get their way, and just take off, not thinking about taking the kid with them.

So maybe Casey had no choice? Parents told her to go and take Caylee too? IMO, it would certainly add to the gp's guilt over the whole situation (possibly seeing that they feel they had a chance to prevent/stop something from happening).

Caylee is on their missing persons site.

They're probably not going to run a piece about it on TV because of the underlying facts . . . I can just hear John Walsh now . .

"We need to find a 3 year old girl in Florida . . . because her mother doesn't seem to want to."

That wouldn't make very good television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn