Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, if there was a "biological" father(how would he know for sure) that was interested in gaining custody, other attempts would have made thru more legal avenues to do so, it's highly unlikely out of the blue she would be kidnapped when no previous interest was noticed.

I think we can all agree that there definitely was a biological father.

May 6, 2008 11:45 AM
thanks hun. that's the plan. it's pretty impossible to relax around caylee, but i'm trying. she's being pretty good, thankfully.

Posted by Casey.

Exactly one of the comments I was refering to. Casey was having trouble with friends and partying and raising Caylee since way back at the pregnancy. I read all of the comments and collectively, they show a very sad mother.

so they post on CL Raleigh?

Did not realize this was on CL Raleigh, but I will repeat that I live in NC and contacted Lee Anthony and the helpfindcaylee.com sites on July 25th to offer to post flyers or help the search in any way I could in this area. I used my real email and gave them my phone number and still haven't heard anything, so I am inclined to believe that North Carolina is not considered relevent in this case. Couple with the fact that I sadly do not believe that little Caylee is still alive. :(

Zenaida Gonzales supposedly had taken Caylee. After Caylee went missing, Casey told LE that she was out in the clubs "desperately" searching for Zenaida Gonzales, who reportedly hung out in those same clubs. :rolleyes:

But I see where you're coming from. PRIOR to Zenzida Gonzales, who the heck was watching Caylee while Casey went out?! Has there been any talk about that?

The only searching Casey was doing was people to go to fusion, and for girls to be in the "hot body" contest on the 27th "because she was not doing that again!". The kidnapping story without Casey's behaviour and delay in reporting it is flimsy at best. Add the other factors in?

I completely agree...I mean hey what are they doing with cadaver dogs for? If they are psychic then why do they need dogs? :rolleyes:

He,he! exactly! why dogs if they are psychic? because they are not psychic just maybe lucky to take the dogs to a place that the cops should be looking in anyways.

You may be onto something here. Does anyone remember the case of the missing woman and her parents who spent every last penny they had paying a PI and a mercinary to help? Only to find out years later and when they were in the poorhouse they had been taken for a ride. They had paid for the travel and partying of these two yahoos all over Mexico and South America because these guys claimed to have solid info?

God I hope this isn't the case here! Someone better be monitoring how that search money is being spent.
This same IDENTICAL thing happened with the Stacy Peterson case. There was a woman that came on that forum and did this same thing. I think it is despicable and I think there must be a hotter hell for people who do such things. :furious:

Did not realize this was on CL Raleigh, but I will repeat that I live in NC and contacted Lee Anthony and the helpfindcaylee.com sites on July 25th to offer to post flyers or help the search in any way I could in this area. I used my real email and gave them my phone number and still haven't heard anything, so I am inclined to believe that North Carolina is not considered relevent in this case. Couple with the fact that I sadly do not believe that little Caylee is still alive. :(

Searching isn't considered relevent in this case.

Exactly one of the comments I was refering to. Casey was having trouble with friends and partying and raising Caylee since way back at the pregnancy. I read all of the comments and collectively, they show a very sad mother.
Thanks folks for sharing these posts as they are not readily available. But you get the drift of my post. It's all fun and games and support at first. Then it becomes real work -- as great as it is -- it is real work. And as for the second child -- forget it -- you're lucky if you get any help/attention!

Generally, if there was a "biological" father(how would he know for sure) that was interested in gaining custody, other attempts would have made thru more legal avenues to do so, it's highly unlikely out of the blue she would be kidnapped when no previous interest was noticed.

Maybe it was but Casey lied about it, just like everything else!

LE is not conducting a lot of searches because they already know that Caylee is not alive. They are gathering more evidence, but right now looking for Caylee is like looking for a needle in a hay stack and a horrible waste of man hours.

From listening to Casey on the phone with her mother and the accounts of the neighbor I feel it is a pretty safe conculsion to say that there were many arguments in that house centering around Casey. But there is something very different about the argument this time. I'm not sure if Casey had been away from the home and staying with TonE before Father's Day and had possibly left Caylee at home with Cindy and George to take of for several day or she had Caylee with her at TonE's and Cindy was upset about the happenings of this visit with him. But I believe Cindy had had enough and was the Cindy that we heard in the 911 calls. Now I could certainly see myself in either situation telling my daughter that it is time to get your crap together and that this nonsense has gone on long enough. You are 22 yr old with a daughter of your own and whether you like or not you have priorities. It's not about the next party, drink or lay. It's about abc's, being a role model and teaching your daughter to be a productive happy person. Grow up! But something threw the arugment over the edge on Father's Day.....

They dont need a COD in this case, or perhaps a body, but it would certainly help. Establishing that she did not get wherever she is on her own will do it if she is found..

The post I was responding to referenced determining if it was an accident or not. I was simplying saying after two months it isn't likely to answer that question.

Zenaida Gonzales supposedly had taken Caylee. After Caylee went missing, Casey told LE that she was out in the clubs "desperately" searching for Zenaida Gonzales, who reportedly hung out in those same clubs. :rolleyes:

But I see where you're coming from. PRIOR to Zenzida Gonzales, who the heck was watching Caylee while Casey went out?! Has there been any talk about that?

Yeah I know about ZG. I'm talking about who actually had her while she was out partying. Has no one came forward to say they watched her while Casey was partying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485