Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police report says that Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th. I think Casey was out of the house the 9-15th, Caylee was with GPs, Casey reappears on Father's Day, they fight, and Casey leaves with Caylee who does not fit into her new life at all.

The 9th is an odd day to move, though, isn't it when people almost always move at the beginning of the month?

Could not Casey be sharing information with her lawyer, which would be protected by client/attorney priveledge and under his authorization he is sharing that information with Casey's parents?

Is there evidence Caylee moved in with Anthony L.?

Casey may have brought Caylee over while Cindy was at work and she had no other choice. But, I don't think Anthony was interested in an instant family or that Casey would have taken a chance on *losing* her hot new prospect.

I think Caylee was left with grandma and grandpa so Casey could cook, clean and catch Anthony without distractions.

I don't think Cindy or George minded watching Caylee. But, they probably thought if Casey was gone night after night (catching Anthony) that Casey was being an irresponsible mother. They probably said so.

Which may have led to Casey stamping off with Caylee and all of the rest.

outside of all of the specific details, seems a lot of WSers are in this same boat right now on the WHY...

The nursing home has a sign in book that the police used to verify Cindy's date of her visit. If Casey was there I think they would know. The neighbor place Casey at the Anthony home the weekend of FD.

we already know that the nursing home had a sign in booK? how did I miss this???

I agree George should not be spouting his mouth. But this is a guy or may honestly believe his daughter is telling the truth. If that is the case, those of us who are parents know what happens when people attack, verbally, physically or emotionally our children... We become bears, ready to attack back. So:

To those who are badmouthing his daughter: I'll show you..
To those who have his grand daughter, your fooling nobody, and I will get to you.

MOO

The police report says that Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th. I think Casey was out of the house the 9-15th, Caylee was with GPs, Casey reappears on Father's Day, they fight, and Casey leaves with Caylee who does not fit into her new life at all.

Close... Cindy says she heard them through the door on the morning of the 16th just before leaving for work. So where did Caylee disappear to on the 16th after George seeing them with backpacks in tow? So far from what we've heard, there has not been anyone who can vouch that Caylee was seen after that.

DNA is NOT back yet

There could also be more crime scene investigators taking items from the Anthony home but until the evidence points them in another direction Captain Nieves says the sheriff's office is treating this case is still a missing person case, not a murder case. “As items, as information that’s credible become knows, detectives will continue to respond back…re-interview…speak to same people that spoken to. If they need to, they’ll do additional collections in the coming days or coming weeks that is all part of an investigation that is open and ongoing.”

They still don't have any results back from DNA tests from Casey's car or the Anthony backyard. The FBI still has those DNA samples for testing and the results are not in yet.

More at link: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

From the article at that link:

Now, Casey is in protective custody at the jail. She has no other contact with other inmates and is isolated to a cell with a clear plexi-glass material over the door so she can see out.

She's like an animal at the zoo behind that plexiglass. I'm sure plenty of jail employees have stopped by to take a look at the celebrity prisoner.

Not to be too vindictive, but I hope she's beside herself that her second bond reduction attempt was shot down.

Casey is still in that cell because she won't talk. How bad must her story be for her to remain silent?

The 9th is an odd day to move, though, isn't it when people almost always move at the beginning of the month?

...not if Amy's old roomate (Ricardo) was moving out and Casey was simply moving in to take his place... then again, why would Casey be talking about getting Amy moved in in the myspace comments...

Could not Casey be sharing information with her lawyer, which would be protected by client/attorney priveledge and under his authorization he is sharing that information with Casey's parents?

once he says anything re: what Casey tells him, it's no longer protected by the AC privilege and once you waive that privilege, you've waived it and there's no turning back, so to speak - so I rather doubt that.

Most places just prorate the rent.

I live in NYC and have friends moving in and out of apts all the time and have never heard of a landlord prorating the rent to a time that's convenient for you to move in. If it's not the first of the month, its usually the middle of the month. And although she could have been paying for the whole month and just moved the 9th, I'm wondering if she didn't 'move' closer to the beginning of the month when her mother was on vacation and George and Cindy may have been away.

...not if Amy's old roomate (Ricardo) was moving out and Casey was simply moving in to take his place... then again, why would Casey be talking about getting Amy moved in in the myspace comments...

I caught that too, what she told Tony does not jive with her myspace comments.

we already know that the nursing home had a sign in booK? how did I miss this???

This wasn't missed. It was discussed wayyyy back.. lol.

LE brought this up to Cindy and Cindy threatened to stop cooperating with LE if they went to the nursing home and bothered her father. Interesting isn't it?

Yes. Definitely.

Close... Cindy says she heard them through the door on the morning of the 16th just before leaving for work. So where did Caylee disappear to on the 16th after George seeing them with backpacks in tow? So far from what we've heard, there has not been anyone who can vouch that Caylee was seen after that.

following up on this Q - how did they LEAVE the ANthony home that date? if we start working backwards in time, with CIndy saying that she wanted her DD arrested for theft of the car, it doesn't sound like Casey had permission to take her parents' car...so maybe she took it w/o permission OR SOMEONE ELSE PICKED THEM UP...thus the LE suspions on a 3rd party involvement... (all assuming that Caylee left still alive...which I pray to be the case)

thoughts?

I caught that too, what she told Tony does not jive with her myspace comments.

Oh wow, where were they going to move in together at? "The nanny" went looking at apartments. Was she paid by "someone" to check them out for her?

I live in NYC and have friends moving in and out of apts all the time and have never heard of a landlord prorating the rent to a time that's convenient for you to move in. If it's not the first of the month, its usually the middle of the month. And although she could have been paying for the whole month and just moved the 9th, I'm wondering if she didn't 'move' closer to the beginning of the month when her mother was on vacation and George and Cindy may have been away.
its been my experience landlords do prorate. so i guess it depends where u live maybe or had badly they need tennents

once he says anything re: what Casey tells him, it's no longer protected by the AC privilege and once you waive that privilege, you've waived it and there's no turning back, so to speak - so I rather doubt that.

That's not my understanding. And I'm an attorney.

Oh wow, where were they going to move in together at? "The nanny" went looking at apartments. Was she paid by "someone" to check them out for her?

needed that laugh - this whole thing leaves such a weght on my chest.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members