Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have good upper body strength to wing a shovel to break a lock. Casey does not show that type of upper arm and shoulder structure, from her photos. Plus It would make noise and take more than one hit. So how did she actually get into the shed, no mention of a bolt cutter.

I still don't think she did this alone.

And they will know every voicemail that she had still on the phone, as well as the text message contents and who they were to and from. The latter is the same kind of evidence that has resulted in charges for the Detroit mayor for perjury.
Yep cell companies keep all that history for a while. :)

She must have good upper body strength to wing a shovel to break a lock. Casey does not show that type of upper arm and shoulder structure, from her photos. Plus It would make noise and take more than one hit. So how did she actually get into the shed, no mention of a bolt cutter.

This is not the type of lock everyone seems to think it is. This is a shed, with two tin metal doors. In the handle is a lock. You don't even need a shovel to break that lock in the handle. If your determined enough you can just yank the handle down really hard.

If you recall the shed during the OTR interview, when Cindy went to open the shed the handle was just dangling. I have the same shed at my place.

Why didn't George answer the home phone at 12:33, 12:35 or 1:11 especially since he is watching his favorite food channel during that timeframe.

Bathroom break? Shower before work? Snoozing in the chair in front of the tv?
I don't see anything nefarious in him not answering the phone. He could have gone out to the garage or outside for something and not heard the phone or ignored it because he was busy.
MF said last night on Greta that a neighbor reported hearing Casey screaming and a big fight going on there on Father's Day. Maybe they weren't speaking to her because they didn't want to be yelled at,

I believe the shed is poly/plastic or at most thin steel, I would have to watch the greta video again. Realistically she wouldn't have to break the lock just the plastic or cheap metal clasp at the meeting of the 2 doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member