Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?

On Nancy Grace today, she said that LE states that the shovel was borrowed on June 17th, and the car backing up into the driveway was on June 18th, so the shovel borrowing and car backing into driveway were on two separate occasions.

I originally thought Casey may have borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee in the backyard. But, in light of this new information, Casey may have buried some sort of evidence other than the body. Clothing perhaps? Something! I think she had second thoughts about leaving anything buried in her parents backyard, and went back later and dug it up.

Can I ask why it is inconceivable to see Casey digging up babmboo, yet everyone seems to see it plausible for her to be swinging a shovel and committing minor thefts? Digging up bamboo, actually easier than breaking a lock with a shovel.
Don't beat me, just seems like a logical question.

B/C nothing on her myspace page alludes to gardening?? J/K

I hear "THE CLUB" has a new drink called THE BAMBOO..now that would have grabbed her attention I guarantee it. Shoveling bamboo... not so much her style.

I may be in the wrong time zone but you're on a differnt calendar. We make a good pair.

ROTFLMAO!!! I just double checked the day, still quite confused and then I see this post! How funny! Thanks for a good laugh. Definitely needed it today!

the SHOVEL TRICK

walk over and you want to verify if the neighbor is home

ring the bell or knock on the door

if no one answers, then you have some time to do something and not be seen.

if someone does answer, then you go into shovel trick MODE

"oh, hi you are home ?......um errrrrrrr ahhhhhi need to borrow a hmmm...errrrrrrr a shovel, yea thats what i need"

the plan failed but at least they didnt see you moving something or doing something nefarious :crazy:
I like it (your ditty)...but supposedly the neighbor was out working in the yard. It does bother me that she borrowed a shovel...I can't for the life of me figure out why so I'm putting it out of my mind.

I may be in the wrong time zone but you're on a differnt calendar. We make a good pair.

LOL...I wondered why the confusion, I looked at it, but wrong month! he he...oh well! I will learn from my error!

i can see her now trying to verify if a neighbor is home or not.

"KNOCK KNOCK"

person comes to the door

can i borrow a .........darn it #$&()$&#*&$&$*#* shovel ?

>thinking to herself<
"someone is home"

DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT

He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.
I thought it was mentioned by him, in regard to the 15th when she Casey was picked up that he went to work, to clear his head on the urging of Cindy. Not sure if he came home for a while, do know he was said to be at the house when Lee showed up before Casey and Cindy arrived home. He told Lee he was worried about Cindy. I had the impression he had a fairly new job.

He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.

That's right RR, at the bond hearing Cindy talked about George's new job. I THINK she said George had just started on that Monday, and the 911 calls happened the next day.

ahaaaaaaaaa

but you see, if her house had all kinds of sugar - then why would she need to borrow sugar

the shed was locked - the perfect excuse

She could have just as easily said..

"Hi, can I borrow your child, I lost mine"...

Even if she tells the truth, no one would believe her at this point.

I like it (your ditty)...but supposedly the neighbor was out working in the yard. It does bother me that she borrowed a shovel...I can't for the life of me figure out why so I'm putting it out of my mind.

hmmmmm this might be a wrench in my shovel trick

unless the neighbor was out working and then went inside for a bit to get some iced tea and casey didnt know if they had left the house

Robotdog, I really think that may be closer than we think to the truth. Checking to see if they were home.

I thought it was mentioned by him, in regard to the 15th when she Casey was picked up that he went to work, to clear his head on the urging of Cindy. Not sure if he came home for a while, do know he was said to be at the house when Lee showed up before Casey and Cindy arrived home. He told Lee he was worried about Cindy. I had the impression he had a fairly new job.

I think he did have a new job but he was going to work, somewhere, on 6/16 and again on 6/24...according to him in his recent interviews.

I wonder if they used a metal detector in the back yard. Maybe that is where she buried the missing cell phone so no one could find it? JMO

wouldn't suprise me, and could be why the dogs hit there, if she had been handling her body she could've left traces behind. IDK, could be way far fetched, but what else isn't in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm