Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so either. I think she was in the shed on the 17th or 18th, George didn't have reason to go out to the shed until the 24th or whichever day he reported it to the police. I think he found those gas cans when it came back from impound.
Let's see, things Anthony removed from car before impound...18 inch long plastic bag with pizza, maggots, arm and hammer detergent container inside, caseys grey pants which were reported to be last ones George saw her wearing, possibly but not proven-gas cans....is there ANYTHING else? I did hear that the "handwritten Glenwood address" the deputy reported was found in car has turned out to be a resume but it wasnt said for who, just that it had the 232 GW add on it. Also, it was stated, not sure who by, that there were a pr of boots and another pair of shoes inside and gm stated that she did not take them out. She also stated there was a purse of Caseys on the frt seat found. I believe somewhere the LE stated there was a car seat left in the car, IMO that car seat could have been switched out for gm or gp's seat so we dont know if it is the right one or not, Anyone know of anything else?

I have a question. That phone call where Lee is trying to find out about the missing phone Casey says that she remembers having the phone at Universal. Lee asks her if she was there for work and she said no not at that time, he then says for fun and she says I would not call it fun. What does that mean??? Why was she there??

I had the impression she was referring to going there to tell "Jeff" and "Juliet" about how Caylee was missing.

It sucks that the presser isn't being shown on any local channels. I guess this case is growing old and cold so they aren't bothering with it as much. I noticed it wasn't on the top page on some of the tv stations anymore.

Sadly, I think it is growing cold and losing interest on some news channels.

if so, she better have a time machine to go back to 2005 when they all worked there...

Yep ... nothing that she has said ever pans out to be the truth or even akin to the truth ... This Juliet persin seems to be a 100% fabrication ... and Jeff says he was only an acquaintance of Casey and never even knew she had a kid ... Casey's stories are like the ball of yarn that my puppy got a hold of yesterday ... tangled beyond understanding!

It may be me. but I've noticed that noone that has had a child go missing or murdered has shown up to offer support, like Jessica Lundsford's dad, Polly Klaas's dad - you usually hear about one of these folks at least making a call to the family.

Duckett...gosh - can't think of his name - the dad - he came in the very beginning to support Cindy and George.

The request for gift cards is here, a direct quote from the helpfindcaylee.com website and I think we should not be so judgemental about it. They are not asking for cash. The gift cards suggested are for establishments to purchase necessary items for people who would be searching. Here's the quote:

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

* Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
* Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
* Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
* Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Gas stations I can see... Office Supply can be worked in... but groceries?!?! Department stores?!?! Geesh! They just want freebies...

if so, she better have a time machine to go back to 2005 when they all worked there...
They never worked there together. Hopkins was fired in 2002, Casey started in 2005, and the closest Juliette came to 'working' there was appearing on a multiplex screen.

As I said early on, could some Fed atty down there tell me how they can solicit public funds without a 501 license, and if admittedly not 501 why there is not any disclaimer on their ads requesting funds??

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can solicit funds without a 501c3, BUT donations are not tax deductible for the donor.

Something about her just bugs the chit out of me. Can't put my finger on it. Seems she has nothing much to add anyway. I saw her on Anderson Cooper 360 last night.

I got the feeling she was trying to establish herself as the person with info, who personally knew Casey and the family. So if she wrote a book, her appearances on these news stations would be good PR for this future book.

She mentioned in one news program about not having cooked a home cooked meal or tucked her kids in for days, and then she added her family feels its important that she do what she is doing?? Guess her husband feels her potential earnings from a book is worth him and the children being left to fend for themselves.

The request for gift cards is here, a direct quote from the helpfindcaylee.com website and I think we should not be so judgemental about it. They are not asking for cash. The gift cards suggested are for establishments to purchase necessary items for people who would be searching. Here's the quote:

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

* Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
* Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
* Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
* Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

It might not be cash, but what CAN'T you buy at Publix, Wal-Mart or Target? IMO gift cards there are the same as cash :rolleyes:

As I said early on, could some Fed atty down there tell me how they can solicit public funds without a 501 license, and if admittedly not 501 why there is not any disclaimer on their ads requesting funds??

There needs to be some big time ACCOUNTING for these funds, IMO. No disclaimer.
Blink34, I have and will donate to TES, but not these nuts.

Let's see, things Anthony removed from car before impound...18 inch long plastic bag with pizza, maggots, arm and hammer detergent container inside,

Does anyone think it's very possible that Caylee's body was in that bag at some point, if not when they threw it away, then maybe some time before? Did they really examine the contents of the bag? Was it pizza for sure, or did they just assume after a quick glance, or perhaps Casey told them it was pizza.

Let's see, things Anthony removed from car before impound...18 inch long plastic bag with pizza, maggots, arm and hammer detergent container inside, caseys grey pants which were reported to be last ones George saw her wearing, possibly but not proven-gas cans....is there ANYTHING else? I did hear that the "handwritten Glenwood address" the deputy reported was found in car has turned out to be a resume but it wasnt said for who, just that it had the 232 GW add on it. Also, it was stated, not sure who by, that there were a pr of boots and another pair of shoes inside and gm stated that she did not take them out. She also stated there was a purse of Caseys on the frt seat found. I believe somewhere the LE stated there was a car seat left in the car, IMO that car seat could have been switched out for gm or gp's seat so we dont know if it is the right one or not, Anyone know of anything else?

Gretas producer said the resume belonged to Amy on last nights show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana