Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. It's not as easy as you suggest. Fabricating a nanny to resolve some private family matter that might have existed long before Caylee went missing is no explanation for why Casey would use this same fake nanny to explain Caylee's disappearance to LE. They're mutually exclusive matters. And besides, it's an idiotic explanation because at trial, the defense will now have to explain why, among many other things, there is no photographic evidence of this nanny that was involved with Caylee for more than a year (according to Casey) and why there are no telephone records evincing communications between the Anthony and this supposed nanny. Not to mention that no family member other than Casey ever saw this woman first-hand.

That Casey invented a nanny to deal with her mother didn't force her to use this phantom nanny in order to explain Caylee's disappearance.

The phantom nanny was always referred to as "the nanny" and "zanny" and was most likely made up so that it would seem that she had a job and would also make it easier to get $$ from the GPS to pay her etc..

Zenaida G looked at an apartment on June 17th at Sawgrass the very place that Casey told LE she dropped Caylee off. This is when Zenaida was born.

Coincidence? I think not. I'm taking that to the bank.

Casey entered high school senior year at 17. She became pregnant in November. She dropped out of school because she would not be able to hide the pregnancy. Would have been six months along by May.

snipped (hopefully, I haven't had much luck with it lately)

Casey was 18 when she got pregnant, so she may have already dropped out of school.
Her DOB 3/19/1986
Caylee 8/9/05
Casey was 19 years, 4 months and 21 days when Caylee was born.

Actually it was 12:50 that he saw them leave. When dealing with a missing or dead person, those 20 minutes could literally be a lifetime.
Absolutely right. I saw him being interviewed by Greta, and I thought he said 1:10. But I'm probably wrong. LOL.

I'm just catching up. Why do people assume that further testing means the original tests turned up nothing? This is far from the truth. DNA tests are multi-layered and require many tests. IMO, LE would keep spending money for further more expensive tests unless the prelims did turn up something.

Everything I've heard so far about the "smell tests" is, that it's more for use in determining a timeline. Why would LE use a test to determine a timeline if there was nothing conclusive to test?

Yes, Suz, I completely agree with that, I posted that last night or today-as I feel they are not going to count on a confession here anytime soon and the likelihood of finding a body is not great to put it optimistically..
Therefore you know the defense will try the bait and switch..
The tighter they can narrow the Time'date of death to corroberate the cell triangulation and witness statements, they may even get closer to the possibility of finding her.. at least I hope.. This case is so high profile anything can happen and that makes me nervous.

So who was watching Caylee?

That's the thing right there!

Casey says Zanny the Nanny

The Anthonys say Zanny at times and at other times Kidnappers.....who are being watched.:bang:

Her new group of friends didn't even know she had a toddler!

So if there is a babysitter and Casey contacted them June 16th to find her kid, then it is logical to conclude the babysitter is George, Cindy, Jesse, Tony or Amy.

snipped (hopefully, I haven't had much luck with it lately)

Casey was 18 when she got pregnant, so she may have already dropped out of school.
Her DOB 3/19/1986
Caylee 8/9/05
Casey was 19 years, 4 months and 21 days when Caylee was born.

she was class of 2004, she did not have enough credits to graduate, it was not that she was pregnant

I just wanted to welcome all the newbies - it's a shame that such a sad case has brought everyone here, but I look forward to reading more of everyone's posts.

I haven't really seen anyone get ragged on, except for the occasional spammer who gets deleted. Seems to be a pretty mellow bunch.
:D We try to be respectful of differing opinions here, but when we aren't, the mods are quick to take care of it so that WS remains a friendly and informative website. :D

The phantom nanny was always referred to as "the nanny" and "zanny" and was most likely made up so that it would seem that she had a job and would also make it easier to get $$ from the GPS to pay her etc..

Zenaida G looked at an apartment on June 17th at Sawgrass the very place that Casey told LE she dropped Caylee off. This is when Zenaida was born.

Coincidence? I think not. I'm taking that to the bank.
Wow, I just had a horrible thought. I keep seeing people refer to Xanax, could it possibly be that Caylee was being given Xanax to make her sleep? Thus the word Zanny?

If we discount George seeing them leave the house at 12:50 on June 16th. But I hear ya.

Not if you believe George. He said he saw Caylee and Casey leave at 1:10 p.m. (afternoon) on the 16th, and remembers this specifically because he was watching his "show" on the food network channel. This was Monday and Casey and Caylee both walked out wearing back packs.

Something about the preciseness of George's recollection just doesn't sit right with me. Who says 12:50? If he'd said "Between 12:30 and 1, because I was watching Quick Fix Meals on the Food network", it would have sounded more plausible.

I hope LE asks him what it was that Robin Miller was fixin' on June 16th, since his memory is so clear.

I thought Casey is 22. Caylee just turned 3. If she had Caylee at 17, Caylee would be older????

Otherwise your theory is good: quite possible she didn't want the baby.

Casey born 3-19-86. She just turned 22 this past March when Caylee was still 2 yrs. old.

I could be off on this, but I figured it several times.

Help me out if you have time.
At first I thought maybe Casey was held back a grade and I took that into account.
I deducted she got pregnant shortly after entering her senior year. That is why she quit school only one credit short.
k

Technically, they're not ashes. I forget what they're called, but while cremains look like ashes, they're not.

But I'm not gonna open my dads urn and tell you what he feels like :eek:

Well, I can tell you what my aunt looks like! Grey ash and sharp little slivers of white/grey bone about 1/4 to 3/8 inch long. My cousin takes her down and stirs her around occasionally while she talks to her. :eek:

When was Casey ever at work?

I wonder if Casey ever did "work", but it was the "off the books" type of job where co-workers, bosses and clients wouldn't likely come forward to say they knew her. Ie. prostitution

No offense, but being used as an object (Tony's "arm candy") didn't seem to be a problem for her.

I second that....I have a Belgian Groenendahl (long black and white hair variety). He is the very smarted dog I have ever had, and I've had plenty.

Hey, Choo_Choo! Same dog, different coat! I love all the coat varieties! But, that said, I do think the Mals and the Groens are maybe a tad bit brighter than the Tervs.

Just because the Mals and Groens aren't as popular, and the breeders are a bit more careful. Send me a pic of your Groen, and I will send you pics of my Malinosies!

Well, I can tell you what my aunt looks like! Grey ash and sharp little slivers of white/grey bone about 1/4 to 3/8 inch long. My cousin takes her down and stirs her around occasionally while she talks to her. :eek:

:eek: No dinner for me now...

:D We try to be respectful of differing opinions here, but when we aren't, the mods are quick to take care of it so that WS remains a friendly and informative website. :D

It happens so fast I miss it!

Wow, I just had a horrible thought. I keep seeing people refer to Xanax, could it possibly be that Caylee was being given Xanax to make her sleep? Thus the word Zanny?

Ding!

I wonder if Casey ever did "work", but it was the "off the books" type of job where co-workers, bosses and clients wouldn't likely come forward to say they knew her. Ie. prostitution

No offense, but being used as an object (Tony's "arm candy") didn't seem to be a problem for her.

Arm candy and dating the promoter status are actually vied for in the club scene. It made casey feel important and popular. She reveled in it I am sure.

Casey born 3-19-86. She just turned 22 this past March when Caylee was still 2 yrs. old.

I could be off on this, but I figured it several times.

Help me out if you have time.
At first I thought maybe Casey was held back a grade and I took that into account.
I deducted she got pregnant shortly after entering her senior year. That is why she quit school only one credit short.
k
Didn't she ditch gym class and that's why she was a credit short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296