Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Casey is a model inmate. Naturally, of course she is. Casey is a spoiled, manipulative, over indulged, twenty-two year old child. (IN MY OPINION!!!!)
What happens when people who have unmanagable children take those children to another relative's house or to a new babysitter? This person who isn't "around" them all the time says "why, they were perfect angels all day long."
Casey is in a new environment. She doesn't have her parents around to push. She knows them and knows that she can control them..she's STILL doing it. But these people in the jail, her surroundings, it's all new. She will be a good little girl until she see's just how far she can push THEM and THEN she will start acting out...slowly at first.
None of this is real to Casey. She WON'T go to jail, not C A S E Y! She believes that even now because my guess is that she doesn't know what it's like to have consequences and to take responsibility for anything that she does. I think she is refusing visits to punish and 'guilt' her parents into coming up with whatever portion of that $500k they have to come up with to bond her out of jail. She is p*ssed because they haven't come up with it yet.
She gives criptic clues as to the whereabouts of a child that George and Cindy are desperate to find..THEIR baby, the baby THEY raised. Casey is saying "I'm not telling you UNLESS YOU GET ME OUT!!!" She is using the false hope that she gives them to control them...not us.
Casey doesn't care what her parents, the media, or anyone else thinks of her. She is emotionally crippled. My guess is that she was "bought" as a child instead of taught to show love in the proper ways. She is using her parents emotions to get herself out of jail. And my guess is that the reason Casey had this child was to ensure herself a continued free ride at the expense of her parents.
I don't believe that Casey killed this child "intentionally." I know someone like Casey..JUST like Casey. My guess is that Casey shoved the child too hard or perhaps Caylee fell off of the counter. Remember, in the first bond hearing, Cindy said that Casey would sit Caylee on the counter when disciplining her? Hmmm..someone with a bad temper whom we've since learned likes to scream at people. So now we have someone angry, with a quick temper, who sits a 35 pound toddler on the counter three feet off of what is probably a ceramic tile floor? Not good. Maybe she told her to sit there until she learned how to behave? And Caylee tried to get down when Casey turned her back? The flurry of calls? Casey did make an attempt to call for help. Then, when she perceived that everyone was ignoring her she got angry.
George and Cindy are covering her @ss, I get that. What they are doing is wrong but they are at the mercy of the monster that THEY created and now they have no idea what to do. I don't think either one of them are capable of comprehending what Casey really did with that child. I honestly don't believe that they had anything to do with this and I believe they knew nothing of Caylee's whereabouts for a month because Casey was punishing them for something. They are 'just' grandparents, and unless they have proof, like the thing with the car, that something is wrong...then LE isn't going to go and track down a grown woman and HER child just because THEY haven't been permitted to speak to their granddaughter. I think the truth will likely kill them both.
Could Casey have put this child in a dumpster...absolutely. She shows every imaginable sign of being completely detached from the situation. She simply is not capable of caring. I know that's bad but that's what she was taught.
Cayleee is "close"...where is the landfill? ( God forgive me for thinking it)
She "doesn't want to tell them anything while she's in jail because it will jeapordize Caylee's safety"...translation...she doesn't want Caylee found.
Maybe I'm reading WAY too much into this. I just have someone in my life who is just like Casey and did d@mn near exactly the same thing...with a six month old.

NEW THEORY
There have been many theories about how Caylee may have met her demise at the hands of Casey. Unfortunately, I am in that camp. I know exactly how I would prosecute the case simply with the information we already know. I'm going to argue the case that Caylee is alive -- using only the information we currently have.

In order to go with this theory you must throw out once piece of evidence -- the cadaver dogs. If you cannot do that, do not read on. While it is unlikely to be suppressed or succesfully argued against, there have been stranger turns of events in courtrooms. An expert could testify and bring some doubt. An attempt will be made to debunk or at least, in some dramatic way, mitigate or reduce the effect of the dogs.

There is no body.

Testimony will reveal that Casey had a fight with her family on Father's Day. Casey decided to move out with Caylee -- in part for spite. On June 16 Casey made numerous calls to her parents to inform them that she was moving away with her daughter. Her parents refused to answer her phone calls as they had already informed Casey that they had had it with her antics. Casey fabricated many stories because she did not want her parents to take her daughter from her as they had threatened many times before. The parents are very controlling and Casey could not handle it any longer. Casey admits that she lied to authorities in fear of having her parents get some sort of custody of Caylee. Casey regrets that mistake. Casey placed her daughter with someone she trusted and who is currently caring for Caylee. While Caylee was with this "trusted person", beginning on June 16, Casey was living with her boyfriend Tony. Casey knew her daughter was in good hands and she was so comfortable that she was able to spend some much-needed time away from the rigors of motherhood. Casey did what she enjoys doing, as any 22 year may enjoy, going to clubs. You can see she has not a care in the world. That's because she knows her child is alright. Casey continued to live away from her parents' home in June and July while her mother constantly tried to contact her. Finally, Casey surfaces and what does her own mother do? Turn her own daughter into police. In all this, Casey continues to shield her child from her mentally ill, controlling parents by refusing to tell the truth. She lied to police in a desperate attempt to keep her daughter safe in the only way she knew how. And when the focus of possible murder against this mother became evident, she merely invoked her constitutional right to remain silent. Caylee is alive and well. There is no evidence that a murder has occurred. Caylee is safe. Her mother knows where she is but can not divulge it do to the fear from the years of abusive behavior by these parents. Reasonable doubt that Casey killed Caylee

Will the person or people who have Caylee have to raise them for the 6 years Casey will get when she is convicted of her current charges?

NEW THEORY
There have been many theories about how Caylee may have met her demise at the hands of Casey. Unfortunately, I am in that camp. I know exactly how I would prosecute the case simply with the information we already know. I'm going to argue the case that Caylee is alive -- using only the information we currently have.

This is a good argument, and I can even get rid of the cadaver dogs by saying at this point no forensic evidence has been released to back them up. I can see a jury kicking this if there is no forensic evidence to back up the hits by the cadaver dogs.

The thing I can't get past on this, however, is if this is really what happened, why would she not tell the attorney? GPs would have to wage all kind of legal wars to find out who has Caylee, as Casey is custodial parent and they have no legal right to know her whereabouts without a court order. Going back off into speculation, with what I have learned of Casey's behavior, if this is actually what took place, I can't see her NOT rubbing their faces in it, that Caylee is with someone else and they will not even know where unless they play by her rules.
Lanie

They have the same rights as every other family in america, they can bail her out. If circumstance, finances prohibit that, then they need to find an alternative bond solution.

If they wanted to bond her out they could raise the money. They could sell their book and movie rights in exchange for the bond. As long as Casey shows up for trial they would get their money back. Unless that is how they are paying Baez and they have already played that card.

I have heard a lot of ideas on the board here about the shovel. However, there is one idea that I have not heard discussed. Someone else mentioned that in some of the video/pictures of the garage that you can see a shovel and rake hanging on a rack on the wall. Assuming Casey had access to the garage (which I believe that she did) then why would she need to borrow a shovel if one was already available to her? The only answer I can come up with is she needed two shovels....one for herself and one for an unknown person that helped her hide the body. Just an idea.

If they wanted to bond her out they could raise the money. They could sell their book and movie rights in exchange for the bond. As long as Casey shows up for trial they would get their money back. Unless that is how they are paying Baez and they have already played that card.

My thought exactly.

Ok guy’s first timer here. I’ve been lurking here since this case broke and have lost sleep over what may have happened to this sweet little girl. I don’t want anyone to take me wrong first off. I think if Casey has done something harmful to this baby and put her life at stake then she needs to pay with her on life. I have followed ever forum that even mentions this story and I have a thought, just wanted to know what mom would think my way. I have a daughter who is now 21 and love her with all that’s with in me. Would do anything in the world for her (other than helping her hide a murder).Ok on with my thought.
Granny C and papa G has supported Casey her entire life and think that she is still under there control. They have paid her bills took care of her baby and treated her as if she was 16 ( Not saying she wasn’t acting that way).Anyways Casey is getting feed up of them controlling her and decides she wants to move out with her baby and get a job and support herself. They wouldn’t allow her to do that so she waited till they left to do so. She took moms car and cards and through text or messages mom was telling her get your butt home or I’m taking Caylee away from you. She doesn’t want her daughter to be controlled the way she was so, she finds someone whom she knows that will take care of Caylee and tells them to take care of here and she will be back after she settles everything with her mom. Maybe she was going to face the music with her mom and go back for her daughter. If that was me and I knew that my crazy mom was going to try to take my child from me at 2 I would maybe have done the same thing(hence the stealing money).Maybe she knows Casey is safe, Maybe this person has taken care of her for years., Maybe she wont tell because she knows her mom is trying to take her away from her?
This is all a thought I had as to why a mom would leave a kid that long. I do have friends that if I was in trouble like she was with her mom that I would leave my kid with and know they were safe. Now about the smell in the car who knows that might me granny c’s reason for wanting that car back in a hurry maybe she killed someone lol just a idea

God I pray your safe Caylee, even living in Tennessee I look for you everywhere I go.I pray your found alive sweet baby and the authorities put you in a loving home without foolish people living in it. God Bless this baby girl!!!!

Why did she dump the car?
Why did she borrow a shovel?
In her own defense where is Caylee?
If Caylee is safe why no calls to Caylee to talk to her in 31 days?

Exactly, when my daughter goes out on an overnight visit with anyone, I make sure I call to say goodnight. Wouldn't Caylee be crying for her mommy? What 3 year old wouldn't want to hear their mother's voice on a daily basis? Even knowing she is " safe ", she would still want to hear her daughter's voice.

I have heard a lot of ideas on the board here about the shovel. However, there is one idea that I have not heard discussed. Someone else mentioned that in some of the video/pictures of the garage that you can see a shovel and rake hanging on a rack on the wall. Assuming Casey had access to the garage (which I believe that she did) then why would she need to borrow a shovel if one was already available to her? The only answer I can come up with is she needed two shovels....one for herself and one for an unknown person that helped her hide the body. Just an idea.

I believe the shed on the Anthony's property was locked, therefore, Casey couldn't get in . . .

So if someone out there has Caylee, why has that person not come forward or at least dropped Caylee off at the nearest public place because she's too hot to hold. And yes, Caylee's story is on Spanish language news, at least it is here in CA. I'm pretty sure it would be on Spanish news in FL as well and broadcast to the islands as well.

Here's another idea; bail Casey out, let her be followed and harassed by news cameras 24-7 for weeks on end. Follow her trail as her former friends and drinking buddies refuse to be seen with her. She's not cracking in jail, maybe daily harassment can do what the LE in Orlando and FBI have not been able to do.

It can definatly be done.

Is there any way the sheriff could get Tony to work with them to try and get Casey talking? I'm thinking he might be the only one. I don't believe he's been in contact with her at all since her arrest and I can understand why he would want to have distance between them, but if there's any chance in he[[ it could get her to open up some imo it would be worth a try.

I'm also predicting that before this is all over and done and Casey is on trial, either with a body found or not, she is going to try and drag anybody she can into this, she will say her mother did it, her father did it or her boyfriend did it, anybody but the one who actually did!

VB

If she killed her child in favor of a lifestyle with her new BF, seeing him might get her to talk. She misses him, she'll want to *explain*, if he leads her to think he's on her side...A couple of compliments, a few "oh babys", she's so desperate for his attention, she just might talk. jmho of course

Ok guy’s first timer here. I’ve been lurking here since this case broke and have lost sleep over what may have happened to this sweet little girl. I don’t want anyone to take me wrong first off. I think if Casey has done something harmful to this baby and put her life at stake then she needs to pay with her on life. I have followed ever forum that even mentions this story and I have a thought, just wanted to know what mom would think my way. I have a daughter who is now 21 and love her with all that’s with in me. Would do anything in the world for her (other than helping her hide a murder).Ok on with my thought.
Granny C and papa G has supported Casey her entire life and think that she is still under there control. They have paid her bills took care of her baby and treated her as if she was 16 ( Not saying she wasn’t acting that way).Anyways Casey is getting feed up of them controlling her and decides she wants to move out with her baby and get a job and support herself. They wouldn’t allow her to do that so she waited till they left to do so. She took moms car and cards and through text or messages mom was telling her get your butt home or I’m taking Caylee away from you. She doesn’t want her daughter to be controlled the way she was so, she finds someone whom she knows that will take care of Caylee and tells them to take care of here and she will be back after she settles everything with her mom. Maybe she was going to face the music with her mom and go back for her daughter. If that was me and I knew that my crazy mom was going to try to take my child from me at 2 I would maybe have done the same thing(hence the stealing money).Maybe she knows Casey is safe, Maybe this person has taken care of her for years., Maybe she wont tell because she knows her mom is trying to take her away from her?
This is all a thought I had as to why a mom would leave a kid that long. I do have friends that if I was in trouble like she was with her mom that I would leave my kid with and know they were safe. Now about the smell in the car who knows that might me granny c’s reason for wanting that car back in a hurry maybe she killed someone lol just a idea

God I pray your safe Caylee, even living in Tennessee I look for you everywhere I go.I pray your found alive sweet baby and the authorities put you in a loving home without foolish people living in it. God Bless this baby girl!!!!

If this were the case, it seems like the babysitter would have come forward long ago to clear herself. Otherwise she would be in for some very serious charges.

Maybe this person has taken care of her for years., Maybe she wont tell because she knows her mom is trying to take her away from her?

Cayse is an adult. If this was the case, on day 1 when talking to the cops, she could have told them so, even giving them contact info, LE can see for themselves the child is fine. End of story. No ruckus.

Theoretically, there's nothing the gp's can do. They do not have custody.

In the beginning, when Lee and Casey talked by phone, it almost seemed as if they were talking in code. Does anyone think Lee could know what happened to Caylee and is trying to protect his sister?

NEW THEORY

In order to go with this theory you must throw out once piece of evidence -- the cadaver dogs. If you cannot do that, do not read on. While it is unlikely to be suppressed or succesfully argued against, there have been stranger turns of events in courtrooms. An expert could testify and bring some doubt. An attempt will be made to debunk or at least, in some dramatic way, mitigate or reduce the effect of the dogs.

There is no body.

Testimony will reveal that Casey had a fight with her family on Father's Day. Casey decided to move out with Caylee -- in part for spite. On June 16 Casey made numerous calls to her parents to inform them that she was moving away with her daughter. Her parents refused to answer her phone calls as they had already informed Casey that they had had it with her antics. Casey fabricated many stories because she did not want her parents to take her daughter from her as they had threatened many times before. The parents are very controlling and Casey could not handle it any longer. Casey admits that she lied to authorities in fear of having her parents get some sort of custody of Caylee. Casey regrets that mistake. Casey placed her daughter with someone she trusted and who is currently caring for Caylee. While Caylee was with this "trusted person", beginning on June 16, Casey was living with her boyfriend Tony. Casey knew her daughter was in good hands and she was so comfortable that she was able to spend some much-needed time away from the rigors of motherhood. Casey did what she enjoys doing, as any 22 year may enjoy, going to clubs. You can see she has not a care in the world. That's because she knows her child is alright. Casey continued to live away from her parents' home in June and July while her mother constantly tried to contact her. Finally, Casey surfaces and what does her own mother do? Turn her own daughter into police. In all this, Casey continues to shield her child from her mentally ill, controlling parents by refusing to tell the truth. She lied to police in a desperate attempt to keep her daughter safe in the only way she knew how. And when the focus of possible murder against this mother became evident, she merely invoked her constitutional right to remain silent. Caylee is alive and well. There is no evidence that a murder has occurred. Caylee is safe. Her mother knows where she is but can not divulge it do to the fear from the years of abusive behavior by these parents. Reasonable doubt that Casey killed Caylee

EVEN WITHOUT DOGS:

A seasoned detective testified that he smelled decomp.
George smelled Decomp.
Cindy smelled Decomp.
Why did she abandon the car?
Why is there hair,stain, and smell of decomp in trunk
Why did she fabricate Zenaida?
Why did she fabricate her job?
Why did she not just "pick up" Caylee from this so called person after Cindy forced her to admit she hadn't seen her.
Why did she borrow a shovel?
Why did she tell everyone who asked "she is with the nanny" she is with my parents" conflicting statements.
Why would she say she was conducting her own investigation if she willingly let Caylee go with someone?
What kind of invisible, untraceable, heartless individual would have not come forward with Caylee by now?

There is no reasonable doubt in this case, even in the beginning stages of this investigation is ALL points to Casey and her lies and unfortunately it is all also pointing to a deceased little baby girl.

IMHO

I believe the shed on the Anthony's property was locked, therefore, Casey couldn't get in . . .

You are missing the point. Casey did not need to get in the shed to get a shovel because there was one right there in the garage!!

I've said before I see the similarities, but I see some things with the McCanns (Maddie) - as in having the tip line come to them. ((or was that the case I"m thinking of?? Too many missing kids and guilty parents..way too many.

Melinda Duckett didn't trust local law enforcement either!! Hmmmmm ... Theme: Guilty mom's don't trust LE ... perhaps?

NEW THEORY (...)
Snipped

First of all ... I definitely appreciate all the thought that you put into your defense argument ... I think that is reasonable that Casey's lawyers might take such a position in trial ... if nothing new is discovered.

This is just one thing that came to mind right away when I read your argument ... Casey could have left with Caylee at anytime ... she could have filed an order of protection with the court, if she believed her parents a detriment her or her child's physical of mental well being.

The fact is ... we can rationalize any side to this story and argue it to fit whatever ends we choose. But no matter how much we want to believe in the basic humanity of Casey Marie Anthony we are all left with doubt ... with questions that demand an answer and Casey's answers ... well they leave us flat. The argument that you make, while satisfies our need to believe in Casey and our need to believe that Caylee is safe ...it leaves us flat, unreconciled. I truly believe that if this case goes to trial, as is, ie. no real physical evidence is uncovered and no exculpatory evidence is presented ... the jury will be forced to make a decision based on which side best answers those questions in a way that, no matter how heart wrenching, leaves the those troublesome questions best reconciled!

Perhaps the repeated scheduling of visits and then canceling is ttokeep the 3 visit slots per week occupied so the friends don't come to see her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme