Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the forensic testing (leaving out DNA) they needed to do could have been done same day, 48 hours at most.

and even the DNA testing can be done in under 48 hours if it is deemed important enough. unless there is something unusual about the exact circumstances here that would make it take longer.

that black gentleman that is on FOX (greta's show i think usually, maybe his name is jefferson? not sure) stated this himself.

EDIT - ted williams is who i mean, thanx whiteangora. :)

im not saying they have to release the information, or that they definitely have it already, but it is not unreasonable to think that they could already have the results back.

His last contact w/ Casey.... he's stressing how all her visits & calls are public record. He sounds SO, SO tired & dejected.
He also said that had he known the calls would be released, he would have worded his questions differently.

Interesting.

He also said that had he known the calls would be released, he would have worded his questions differently.

Interesting.

Yes, wasn't he talking about the 45 minute video meeting he had with Casey?
That's the one I'd love to see and hear.

Not sure what "Gone Baby Gone" means, but thank you for the mod info...

I just think the assumption "if Cayley's dead, it's too late to find the body" should not be made.

If they can trace Casey's locations for the past month -these areas can be searched, not only for the body, but for forensics and witnesses, that may lead to the body. I would assume they are doing this, but don't know.

wow this board is moving fast, reminds me of the Ramsey case in the early days. I am sure someone has already picked up on this:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2908jul29,0,3566732.story?track=rss

I listened to entire conversation above. Obviously not a tight knit loving family, lots of animosity there.

Here are my thoughts regarding this: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez

First of all how common is this name? The fact that there was a person with this name that inquired about the apartment one time raises suspicion for me. I wonder if Casey had access to this person or the files?

Also at one time Casey alludes she had this person’s number but all the number’s she has have been disconnected. Pretty easy for the police to find out how long these numbers have in fact been disconnected. That there solves the issue with Zenaida. If the numbers have been disconnected for months, or even more then a year, it’s just another lie generated by Casey and searching for this Zenaida is a waste of time.

Does anyone have the link to the MySpace page that Casey generated???

all of the forensic testing (leaving out DNA) they needed to do could have been done same day, 48 hours at most.

that black gentleman that is on FOX (greta's show i think usually, maybe his name is jefferson? not sure) stated this himself. snipped~

Ted Williams

They do it all the time with cell phone pings. LE can easily track her locations from cell phone pings and credit card transactions. Come on, it's not the 1800's. As stated before rarely does a criminal ever make it easy. That's what Law Enforcement is there for, to get to the bottom of it.

So they do searches based on 6 weeks worth of cell phone ping locations and credit card receipts? That would probably net a few hundred search locations. Think of how many times your phone would ping and how many credit/debit card purchses you make in 6 weeks. LE will get a better picture when they narrow a timeline down. This case is barely two weeks old.

This case just keeps twisting and unraveling. I'm reading about the Employment facts thread in the players of this case and find that very interesting. :)

I'm curious.... how old is Lee? Is he married? What does he do for a living? Does he live near his parents' home?

His last contact w/ Casey.... he's stressing how all her visits & calls are public record. He sounds SO, SO tired & dejected.

It's shocking to me that Casey's lawyer never told her from the beginning that her visits were NOT private. IMO, he's an incompetent lawyer & I can't shake the feeling that he's enabling Casey's sick games instead of helping her in any way.

If Casey's family were smart, they'd dump this idiot ASAP & get someone else. Yes, I know she's over 18 but unless SHE'S paying his bills, I think they should convince her that it's in her best long term interests to take a different lawyer.

Unless, nobody else wants to get involved with this sickening case???

If she had the money -- she'd have a line of the best defense attorneys at her door.

Ok - here ya go - please remember this is my crazy sci-fi, CSI lovin' hubby. But I have to say - even though it does sound like an episode of Law and Order - it could be somewhat credible. . . .

It is his personal opinion that Zanny does exist - or did. Zanny was a mule - someone who transports shipments of drugs. Casey dropped Caylee with her around June 21. Zanny calls Casey and tells her she needs to "make a run" and has left Caylee with a "mutual friend". Casey knows this "mutual friend" and is alright with it. Zanny goes on to tell her that if Casey picks her up from bus station or wherever when she gets back, Zanny will give her a "taste" or maybe even more from the shipment and they can go pick up Caylee. Zanny is only going to be gone maybe 10 - 12 hours so Casey says sure. Casey picks up Zanny when she gets back - June 22. Being the coniving, scheming witch she is, Casey figures she'll just make Zanny "disappear". That way she can keep the shipment (big $$$$) and then go get Caylee. Casey kills Zanny (or Zanny OD's) - goes to GM and GF house remember they weren't home for those couple of days - finds out she can't really bury a body there. Backs up the car, breaks in the shed, gets the gas cans, puts Zanny in the trunk. She goes somewhere and gets rid of Zanny. Now to go pickup Caylee. When she gets to the "mutual friend" she finds out that "friend" is the trafficker - the one Zanny was to deliver to (which was unbeknownst to Casey). Friend tells Casey - no Zanny - you don't get Caylee. Tells her that until Zanny or shipment is produced - Caylee is collateral. Casey is now reeling. She hides the shipment or has already sold it or maybe Zanny sold most of it. So now what? What better way to find Zanny than to have LE looking for her. "Mutual friend" doesn't care that LE is looking for her, but is pissed because he/she has Caylee and has to keep her hidden now. Casey wants to talk to the Feds - tell them this sordid, twisted tale, because after all she hasn't done anything - she'll play it off to the Feds that Zanny OD'd or someone else ambushed them and killed Zanny and took the drugs. She is just an innocent player that got "caught up in all this". Who did Casey go with to Universal to find this "mutual friend"? And was that where she found out she wasn't getting Caylee back? There has to be some reason why LE hasn't dropped the bomb. They have certainly had enough time to nail Casey's arse to the wall if the logical story of her killing Casey is true. Susan Smith cracked in 9 days and only because they were closing in on her. Casey has been sitting in jail for almost 2 weeks - 14 days and is sticking to this convoluted story of hers. If just some - one or two tidbits - of what Casey has been saying is checking out - LE has to know something is up. Or maybe they have ID'd the stain and it isn't Caylee. Still doesn't explain why LE isn't searching though or they could be searching just in the background without letting on that's what they are doing.

Now is that a story or what? At least hubby is happy and has gone away. I keep telling him he should be a writer. He does seem to explain all that we know to have happened.

Good morning/afternoon all!!:blowkiss:

That is how it would have been with me too.
I wouldn't be un jail------------ I'd be in ICU for sure!
Bail me out of jail ? Nope. Never. They wouldn't do it even if they were zillionaires.

I have a quick question since I am far behind and way busy, but I need to know what is going on here as far as pressers or interviews etc...
Anything going on today?
TYIA!:):blowkiss:

Quoting meself here.:crazy:

Does anybody know if anything is happening today---on teevee??:blowkiss:

Toss it out -- she's very much alive and well in MY theory, too :).

Mom -

If you go to the WS homepage and click on "User CP" you can look at and edit your preferences. You decide whether or not other members can see your e-mail address and whether or not you will allow other members to send you an e-mail (without seeing your e-mail address).

They've only had the car 12 days. It's unrealistic to think forensics are back. and if they are, LE is under no obligation to share what they have with us, or share what road the investigation is going down.

Exactly. My opinion is that the car is the biggest piece of evidence they have at this point -- be it a missing child or homicide. I'm pretty sure they won't release what they've found the car; but I think the fact that LE is *not* starting search parties for Caylee... then it is fair to assume that the car testing has came back positive. I hope I'm wrong though. :(

"Cindy will not press her for information about her missing daughter, Caylee."

Well, then do not pizz and moan about noone else helping. Obiviously, your daughter doesn't take anyone in authority seriously. She supposedly did her own investigation and where did she end up? If you can't get specific and accurate information out of her
then don't expect LE to.

Uh - Cindy:seeya: tell her to cut the crap and get with the tough love :blowkiss::blowkiss:

OME

The fact that LE are not actively looking for Caylee, in regards to a search effort themselves, tells us that they have already siezed Casey's phone records and have found out that NO calls were placed to this nanny. Their investigation now is most lilkely revolving around that trunk. Forensic Scientists will be able to determine the amount of body fluids and skin cells shed, run DNA on them to check if they are Caylee's and determine if she in fact had died or was dead in the back of that trunk.

That is what I posted when I first heard this. He is doing what is best for his client.

No way!

IF Baez was doing what's best for his client he would have told her the very first time he met her that her phone calls are NOT private.

AND he would have made sure to tell her friends & family the same thing.

IMO, the only reason he's going for the gag order so late in the game... is because he suddenly realized her lawyer should be doing something besides just repeating her crazy lies.

No way!

IF Baez was doing what's best for his client he would have told her the very first time he met her that her phone calls are NOT private.

AND he would have made sure to tell her friends & family the same thing.

IMO, the only reason he's going for the gag order so late in the game... is because he suddenly realized her lawyer should be doing something besides just repeating her crazy lies.

I believe she did not retain him until after the intial recorded telephone calls from jail that have been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme