Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(My bold and italics!) GO FOR IT!!! Call Orange county and volunteer...get some flyers posted at the parks and waterways....I would come down and help but my SUV, affectionately named Hannah by my children, would cost me a prohibitive amount in gasoline.....

I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm in central Texas.

Any Orlando area locals out there who would volunteer to search the areas we know Casey has been?

Sorry is this has been posted.

In all the times Caylee was at the "nanny's" the GM never had to pick her up? I know there's been a couple times when I was stuck at work and I would call my mom and have her pick up my children when I was running behind.

Well that's because you actually had a job LOL. Even though Casey wasn't working I'm sure she's had a baby sitter once in a while other than her family, she probably paid in drugs or a return favor. I don't believe there was a regular sitter so no GM or GP would never have to pick her up. This Casey is really something.

Actually this reminds me of the Ramsey Case. We were all sympathetic until we realize they aren't cooperating with authorities. Then they blame the media! Give me a break. I notice there's no closure on that case or the Duckett case.

I was majorly sympathetic to Cindy after the 911 tapes came out. Could forgive her for her behavior of a woman on the edge. But this has gone too far and blaming the authorities for the actions of her daughter????

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Riddle me this Cindy....who is responsible for this whole MESS? The AUTHORITIES? Try Par-tay Girl!

aaarrrgggghhh.....

I'm betting that Baez is not letting Casey talk or visit with anyone until
he sees the judge for the gag order.
Also, Channel 9 Orlando has removed their link for the visitor log that was
once on their front page.
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

(My bold and italics!) GO FOR IT!!! Call Orange county and volunteer...get some flyers posted at the parks and waterways....I would come down and help but my SUV, affectionately named Hannah by my children, would cost me a prohibitive amount in gasoline.....

I will go further to suggest that anyone who organizes a search do so without the family's involvement. They only want a search done based on the fact that Caylee is alive. To do it their way or now way. And I would expect that if the search isn't being done with their involvement, to expect a severe public chastising from the family.

ETA: Expect the family to take steps to actually hinder any searches not done with their approval.

I have to admit I've been secretly hoping the same thing...hoping some other inmate beats the crap out of her.

I wonder if that would help....not that I am serious, but hypothetically speaking.

How long can Casey be in Jail for her current charges? I just want to make sure that she can continue to stay there long enough for everyone to find out what happened to Caylee.

THAT's interesting. Let us know if you hear anything more.

Megan just corrected it on Fox that Casey had already been moved to the courthouse before their visit. They did retract the comment in a way!

I will go further to suggest that anyone who organizes a search do so without the family's involvement. They only want a search done based on the fact that Caylee is alive. To do it their way or now way. And I would expect that if the search isn't being done with their involvement, to expect a severe public chastising from the family.

Call in the suggestion to LE-LE has established "evidence searches" before if you get my drift. They may need some assistance narrowing down areas to look at. Let's say Blanchard Park for one...

They just showed George and Cindy sitting (someplace)waiting? Seems early for the 1:30 hearing.

How long can Casey be in Jail for her current charges? I just want to make sure that she can continue to stay there long enough for everyone to find out what happened to Caylee.

I heard on TV last night that it could be up to 6 years. That does not even include the money and check theft, tho!
IMO, the DA needs to run with these charges, get Casey into prison where she belongs, then refine the charges for Caylee. That way, LE could take their time in the investigation for Caylee!

The judge may not issue the gag order. If we go back to the Lisa Novak case, her lawyers fought hard to get a gag order issued. The judge said no. Lets hope the judge says no on this case..

And Fladawg - I too am a local - many locals do not know this site exists. I was pointed to it a couple of days ago and here I am. Where abouts in our beautiful city is everyone? I am in Dr Phillips....

I'm on the east side of Orlando. I live in the Waterford Lakes area. I have to drive past Lee Vista/Chickasaw/Curry Ford area everyday on my to and from work, so usually when there's some breaking news, they always have helicopters over the Anthony's home.

I actually stumbled upon this site by accident while looking up info on the case...and I must say, I have been sucked in ever since! It took me a while to get signed up so I just had to "lurk", but I am so amazed by all the research everyone on here has done! Even with being a local, I get more info here first than from our local news because these guys are so on top of every media release. =)

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

We have created this page to facilitate the timely flow of information that pertains to the Caylee Anthony investigation between the Sheriff’s Office and the news media. The information posted at this location will either be in the form of a Media Update, created by the agency’s Media Relations Unit, or in response to a formal public records request. All information posted as a result of a public records request will be in accordance with Ch. 119, F.S.

I swore I heard the GF say that they were only a few thousand away from reaching the bail amount.

I want to say that you have to be charged with in 72 hours of arrest, and you have to have your day in court with in 180 days. This could be wrong.

It was mentioned somewhere on this site that most the the people at the prayer vigils were members of a Baptist Church. Does anyone if a Minister or Pastor has visited Casey at the jail? If her family are regular church goers (which if they arent thats fine too) you would think that their Minister would be with them, or visiting Casey. I have always thought that if a man/woman of the cloth spoke to Casey perhaps that would break her down a bit.

And Fladawg - you are correct - I know your eyes must be scouring the wooded areas around your house to see if there are any signs of Caylee. Still to this day I scour places looking for any signs of Jennifer Kesse - as I live not too far from where she disappeared..

Hi MOMofECS....just wanted to say hello. I'm a local too. :) I think there is a UCFALUMNI2002 who is local on here too. I'm really surprised there aren't a lot more.

Umm, haven't caught up reading yet, but I'm local to (Southwest of Orlando).:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro