Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks warrkat! So no gag. WOW, both sides probably don't like that too much. I checked out the update and WOW that sure was alot of work! Much appreciagted.. and the links were great.

OK.. The media's fault?? I'll use Casey's words here.." are you KIDDING me?" Maybe if Cindy's daughter reported it before Caylee was gone a month? We can see where Casey learned she won't be held accountable for her actions.

Wonder if NG will have anything new? She's back tonight

NG is supposed to be interviewing a friend of Casey's!

Ok - here is the rest. This actually address another question about Casey being able to move a body.

Remember this is just a theory or story and completely fiction. It is one person's opinion.

As for Casey not being able to move the body. Yes, bodies are "dead weight" and difficult to move. At first, if you go with the robbery scenerio - Casey would have been "traumatized" and people have been known to do some pretty amazing things with the adrenalin rush and all, so, she would have been able to get her into the trunk. Or, she could have had help - didn't someone say awhile back that Casey was spotted at the house with someone else around the time of the shovel incident? Plus the statement on the phone call to Lee about what took place at Universal - if you are there alone why would you say you were there to meet a "mutual friend"? So there could very well be another POI and LE is watching and tracking him/her as well.

As for all the money on the cc - maybe she was trying to come up with the money lost and possibly get Caylee back that way. We still don't know the exact (or even ballpark) figure that she ran up. Posters have opinionated that did GM and GF really have that kind of credit limit? Was it $45k or 4 to 5k - we know NG said $45k but that has not been proven factual. LE has those receipts and have had them for days.

As a side - I do know that when FBI and DEA are involved you don't know or hear anything. That is - until they strike. It happens all the time down here. We could be talking major players here - some that the DEA already know about. If through the local LE investigation they "stumbled" across this major player (or players)- well, that could be one of the tidbits spoken of earlier.

There is really something odd and off about this whole case. The release of jailhouse video visitors, phone calls home, and the one that really stands out is the fact that there are no searches being conducted. That tells me something is really taking place behind the scenes.

The search factor and posts of where would you start? I lived in SoFla when Adam Walsh was abducted - even helped in the search. He was taken from a Sears store in a local mall. They had NO CLUE where he went or how - but there were searches going on EVERYWHERE! In neighborhoods, airports, bus stations, different cities, even the Everglades and way down into the Keys. So that really strikes me as an "oddity" in this case - NO SEARCH. They have to find Caylee - one way or the other. You can bet your bippy they are searching - its just being done behind the scenes.

Is there a written transcript of the last Lee and Casey visit anywhere?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
(the transcript)

here is the transcript. i just actually listened to it for the first time, as opposed to reading it. and it's a lot more damning listening to her, in my opinion. she is so....apathetic, nonchalant. "i am going to write some letters" is one of the jackass things that she says, after lee asked her about leads, clues, whatever. and the phone story, i cant get over that. it seems apparent that she is lying....like she is making it up as she goes. listen to how her story twists and turns. grumsfnjwighwegmojwe!!! she makes my head hurt.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7081408&version=1&locale=EN-US
(the video)

random question: why is caylee's name in red, is that across the board or just on some individuals' threads? (well i guess when i post this, i will figure it out huh)

From Orlando to Jacksonville is about 130 miles.

Orlando to Tampa is about 75 miles give or take.

There are many towns along the way.

For all we know she could have taken I75 from Orlando to Tampa and this would take her across what is known here as "Alligator Alley" a very long, lonely stretch of road.

Actually, Alligator Alley is in Southern Florida, from Weston to Naples. I lived in that area several years ago. However, I am also very familiar with Orlando (family lives there) and I remember driving to the coast from Orlando and seeing alligators in the water on the sides of the road. The thought of a mother being able to dispose of her own small child's body that way just makes me sick to my stomach!

thanks warrkat! So no gag. WOW, both sides probably don't like that too much. I checked out the update and WOW that sure was alot of work! Much appreciagted.. and the links were great.

OK.. The media's fault?? I'll use Casey's words here.." are you KIDDING me?" Maybe if Cindy's daughter reported it before Caylee was gone a month? We can see where Casey learned she won't be held accountable for her actions.

Wonder if NG will have anything new? She's back tonight

I hope she has updates. I have chemo tomorrow, and my mother is coming this weekend for an extended visit, so I must get the house presentable tonight in case I don't feel up to it the rest of the week.

If you get a chance to watch the videos, notice when Casey left the courtroom. Several people commented today that she was nonchalant, almost happy-looking, and, busy at work, I didin't have a chance to comment, but I didn't see that at all. I thought she looked sort of pitiful, actually. She did wave at her family, but it wasn't exuberant, or even like "see ya later." Her shell might just be cracking a little bit; I hope so, for her sake, as well as Caylee's (if she's still alive). See what you think.... I'm curious.

Haven't seen this friend's post, so thought I'd share it...

Jul 27, 2008 at 1:25 pm -
I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions. I still talk to her, but we’re not as close as we used to be. Most of the updates I’m getting about this situation are coming from friends who are closer to Casey.
The Casey that I know would not have done anything to her baby girl. The Casey that I know would also not be sitting in the Orange County Jail right now.
As far as most of us knew, Casey didn’t even know who Caylee’s dad is. He was a one-night-stand.
Cindy and George are in a situation where emotions run high - Cindy is not crazy, she’s just stressed out and speaking before she thinks, which is unfortunately biting her in the *advertiser censored* right now. Think about it though, if you were in this situation, you would probably be the same way. She’s trying to find her granddaughter and protect her daughter at the same time. The Anthony’s are good people. I hate to see them portrayed the way they are now.
Caylee used to talk to her grandparents about Zenaida.
A composite sketch has been made of the woman seen travelling with Caylee in the airport. It just hasn’t been released yet. Three people saw Caylee with this woman, and they weren’t stopped because Casey hadn’t reported Caylee missing yet. When the travelers asked Caylee her name, she said “Caylee Marie Ant-ney,” which is why everyone’s sure it’s actually Caylee.
Casey missed graduation by a half-credit. She had been an honor roll, perfect student all through elementary and middle school.

Source: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-26/

One wonders if this friend isn't a plant of some sort. This so called friend of hers is spewing the same nonsense the other members of her family are saying. Casey is a con woman. Cons like sociopath's are void of a conscience. What we have now is a public relations contest going on in the Anthony world. They're constantly trying to deflect and trick those of us that want closure. The only thing I'm not aware of is what is the Anthony plan. Like I said before, is it a plan that the police are diagramming for the family in the background to get Casey to talk or is the family that stupid enough to think the Joe public will believe anything. As far as I'm concerned this is where you websleuther's experience pays off. You been down this road before, you have a good inkling of what the Anthony family is up to. Your experience with other cases will pay off in the end when you look back at these events and how they transpired. Just when I think I have them figured one of you makes a brilliant post that counters what I think and then I realize I'm way off. This is not an easy case.

If this and other reports about Casey being an honor student and a cheer leader in HS are true THEN a person would have to wonder WHAT happened that was so earth-shattering that it changed her so radically??? What happened around the time that her father first filled for the divorce that was later dropped AND the time she became pregnant with Caylee. In my experience when people started acting totally different then the norm there was always an event that was so traumatic it changed there whole view on life.

Sometimes that event can be doing your first hit of heroin or crystal meth. You can do many other drugs "casually" but not stuff that hard. Most become addicts. Casey's pics don't make her look like a strung out junkie though.

Could just be the onset of a mental disorder - late teens and early adolescence are prime times for this.

so i just finished taking the first day of the bar, i feel like i was hit by a bus. nevertheless, we had a 60 minute break between sessions, and i walk out of our convention center room and playing on this big tv in front of me is the gag order hearing!! i thought about you all (as crazy as that sounds) and the incredibly intelligent and thought-provoking conversation that i was missing; i badly wanted to be sitting and figuring out what the hell is going on today.

that being said, what the hell is going on today? can someone give me a quick run-down, if you don't mind? i can't go through every thread, my brain is dead.

(i havent read about the suppression hearing yet, but i'm happy about the ruling; it could have been easily challenged if it had gone the other way; so A+, your honor, whoever was presiding).

okay, sorry for the anecdote. in all honesty, i don't impress all that easily - and i was blown away when i stumbled upon this site 2 weeks ago.
Hey blue! Glad you are still alive after day one! Just to let you know, lady bass posted a daily update for today already...thank you ladybass! The hearing tomorrow is supposed to be heard by apellate court so it will be a different judge, of course. Her psyche evals will have to be in for that so I assume we will hear a lot of testimony as to her psyche... not sure the time....anyone??? The other phone call from jail has not been released yet (but not surpressed either which is good). GMA went on the Mike and Juliet show today and blew a bunch of chunks out there that yet again contraindicated what she has already said and reports that exist. Casey's parents went to visit her at the hooscow today and she wasn't there...turned out they had transported her early for her hearing. At the courthouse Casey waved at mom and dad with her pink handcuffs and appreared to have cut her bangs...with what I haven't the foggiest. And I think that is about all that I can remember from today... oh...and the site is going down at 9pm est or 8 central time...or 6 pst for three hours to upgrade to the newer, faster, better server....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Cindy is also stating now that Casey was giving her clues the entire month. Clues???? WTF, does this family realize how absolutely ridiculous they sound to the general public.

Nope, apparently not. Not at all.

Seems to be everybodys fault Caylee is missing EXCEPT Caseys.:bang:
Bad media
Bad le
Bad public
Poor Casey:rolleyes:

Why does the media still invite her then? I for onr am thankful that I still have some compassion in my heart for her anguish. I am a part of the public and she does not irritate me.
I have not seen much anquish from this drama queen. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" I would have given her the benefit of the doubt , after two weeks of this charade I am through stick me with a fork. :eek:I am the picture of compassion for a hurting mum, but I haven't seen much hurting from these two.

Casey told Lee she is 26 5ft 6 or 5ft 7, 140 lbs, curly sometimes straight hair. Oh and drives a 2008 Ford Focus.

I took that description and drop kicked it right into my mental trash bin because I just couldn't buy it. Height, weight, hair length - no eye color, no hair color, no skin tone, no talk of facial features, nothing that was actually descriptive. That lack of detail carries over to the car - no color? :behindbar

Why does the media still invite her then? I for onr am thankful that I still have some compassion in my heart for her anguish. I am a part of the public and she does not irritate me.

She irritates me, but I do have compassion for her. She is grieving, and as a mother, I can imagine that she is probably blaming herself for the whole mess. None of us would want to trade places with her, I'm sure.

I hope the media keeps talking to her. If she does know something, she might slip and tell it.

To Amy:
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

It sounds like Casey has already moved into the apartment and is just waiting for Amy to move in. I wonder if some of those CC charges are for an apartment? Is this the apartment where the family picked up her bags of clothes and other items ?

I believe they invite her to let her run on and on and contradict herself further. It shines light on what may and may not be the truth. This story is about a child missing and all the people that should be cooperating are lying. It is a travesty of justice. Their contempt for law enforcement flies in the face of the situation.

I hope she has updates. I have chemo tomorrow, and my mother is coming this weekend for an extended visit, so I must get the house presentable tonight in case I don't feel up to it the rest of the week.

If you get a chance to watch the videos, notice when Casey left the courtroom. Several people commented today that she was nonchalant, almost happy-looking, and, busy at work, I didin't have a chance to comment, but I didn't see that at all. I thought she looked sort of pitiful, actually. She did wave at her family, but it wasn't exuberant, or even like "see ya later." Her shell might just be cracking a little bit; I hope so, for her sake, as well as Caylee's (if she's still alive). See what you think.... I'm curious.

I agree.. hopefully she has updates. Someone else posted she's interviewing one of Casey's friends.

I hope you're ok.. Take my advice, and don't worry about the house!!

Right. I'm assuming Casey meant 26-ish. I know I'm horrible at guessing ages myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23