Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Greta is an ad for plastic surgery don'ts.....

But more importantly, people were talking on the show about the possibility of Casey selling Caylee and although I (can't believe I'm saying this) wish it were true... I think she'd probably not have used her mom's credit cards...

Was Larry King worth watching?

Has anyone heard of Casey having a juvenile record?

Hi, dallas24!

I have heard that, but do not know for sure as juvenile records are sealed!

:woohoo:
Great job, websleuths!!!! New speed is GREAT!

Yea Yea Yea - glad to be back. Now to catch up

Hi...I am new....been lurking and am so impressed....you people are awesome....finally got up my nerve and registered....now lets see if we can get this baby girl home and jerk a knot in her mama's head....what is wrong with those people????I get so frustrated watching all of them....and the mom smiling from her hearing.....she is in jail .....her child is missing...does she think this is some kind of rehearsal?????:furious:

Welcome Nana, I am totally in agreement with you, her smiles irk me to no end.

I am wondering if I saw (or heard) this correctly tonight on Larry King. Cindy was asked about the dead boy smell on the 911 call and she said something to the effect that she said that because she wanted to get the cops there faster. Did anyone else catch that?

Hi...I am new....been lurking and am so impressed....you people are awesome....finally got up my nerve and registered....now lets see if we can get this baby girl home and jerk a knot in her mama's head....what is wrong with those people????I get so frustrated watching all of them....and the mom smiling from her hearing.....she is in jail .....her child is missing...does she think this is some kind of rehearsal?????:furious:

Welcome to WS Nana, happy to have you here. I also saw the smiles and it is unreal, when an innocent child (hers) is missing.

Hi Nana and WELCOME to WS! :)

I am so with you! I can't believe that she is smiling...I think she honestly just believes that she will get away with this and noone will ever know what happened to Caylee. I don't think she has ever read WS though because I know the people here won't forget or let her get away with it.

Don't forget Lee was at fusian on the 20th with Casey. There is a pic to verify it.

So he saw Casey at least once in that 31 days.

Absolutely!......:chicken:
Okay, I will NOT say 'absolutely' again!!!!

see my link abovethread, I think former ADA- still searching his case work, just know circuit 11

i have heard that casey found baez from the recommendation of a prisoner. i'm not sure as to the validity of this. nevertheless, baez was in way over his head. he was barred into florida less than 3 years ago; he works for himself (i doubt he has a huge staff or resources to actually lead its own investigation - which is what a good defense attorney would do), and on all legal organization websites, he is listed as an immigration attorney with some criminal defense. this is the biggest case he has ever had, and he has no f-ing idea what he is doing.

the smackdown by strickland today had to be the last straw. at the same time, i can't fault baez for trying to keep casey out of the spotlight and also trying to get her to shut her mouth. which is why i found lee's conversation with her so interesting; particularly when he told casey to bypass baez and talk openly. i think he may be working with the prosecution. for what i reason, i dont know. but it would be extremely detrimental for casey to now, after all this time, decide to be open and honest. it would come off as phony and she would paint herself into the corner, once again, with all the lies she tells....

Welcome to Websleuths!

It is very frustrating... hopefully things will start imploding soon, and Cindy and Casey's little house of cards will fall to reveal the truth about where Caylee is.

I am wondering if I saw (or heard) this correctly tonight on Larry King. Cindy was asked about the dead boy smell on the 911 call and she said something to the effect that she said that because she wanted to get the cops there faster. Did anyone else catch that?

Watching it now will let you know!

Welcome Nana, I am totally in agreement with you, her smiles irk me to no end.

Thank you for the welcome...as I said when I tried to post on the temp site, I have lost a child so I do not understand these peoples emotions.....I simply do not get it....not knowing has to be the most difficult....at least I had closure and knew what happened due to my child being hit by a car but these people have no clue if she is dead or alive....I just cannot understand them....no emotion, just all about each other....am I just so mad at them I can't see their grief???

Could somebody please update me on any uncoverings since earlier today?????

No one has updated the daily thread since about 2pm.

i'm sorry, i hate that i am reposting myself, but i need someone else's opinion on this.

so i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years

my bad, i totally read this wrong (as caylee, when it's casey). i'm sorry! but the "this zenaida person" part is still weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech