Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Hailiejade but are we allowed to post the transcripts in their entirety? And without a link?

Just wondering.

OH I never thought of that! I am new so maybe someone that isn't could let me know. I will take them off if we aren't allowed

Completely feel the same, this is ludicrous, its not as if they never saw Caylee, hell they raised her. My mom tells me all the time that the love she has for her grandchildren is so much more than she could have ever imagined, i swear she loves my son more than me. LOL but the point is, she would die if something happened to him, much less if i did something to him. She'd kill me
I understand that feeling. I think my mom feels the same way..lol

So now the 31 days was said under stress/not a lie.

Do you have a link to that handy? When I was looking at the video clips, my audio wasn't working, so I couldn't hear anything that was said.

Working on it-big task going through the media links...

OMG that sickens me. Cindy says on FOX that the reason Casey was out partying just a week after Caylee was missing is because Casey didn't want to throw out red flags.

Gag.. puhleaze!

OMG that sickens me. Cindy says on FOX that the reason Casey was out partying just a week after Caylee was missing is because Casey didn't want to throw out red flags.

Gag.. puhleaze!
I think going out while your child is missing is throwing out red flags.

Casey has friends that have children also, it could be possible that in the phone call with Jesse Casey is telling a kid to get off the table, and Jesse heard a childs voice and just assumed it was Caylee.

Awww, I know you do, Cheko!! I think a lot of times people don't tho and we end up going over the same thing over and over.

Just a helpful suggestion to the new members. :)

Yes & it can be very time consuming......
I was gone all last week & I tell ya it was hard to "EVER" catch up! LOL
My poor eyes were inside out!!! LOL

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-anthony073008,0,3797842.story

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony told reporters outside the Orange County Jail this morning that she's closer to the truth about the child's disappearce.

"I think I've put almost everything together last night," Cindy Anthony said before meeting with her daughter, Casey Anthony, who has been in jail since July 16. "The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together."

DANG you guys move fast...I can't keep up...already two threads behind and I've only not been on since yesterday afternoon!

IMO sometimes its good to go over the same info again and again, think of how many different things or clarifications have come out of someone else take on something we have discussed days ago.

The forum is great to have things broken up on to go back and find various facts, however its hard to only discuss things on certain threads in the forum. I know when I come across something, I dont go through and look and see if someone has made a thread on that particular topic I just post in the main discussion thread.

But why would I have thought the same thing this whole time???

I thought the same thing when I started following this case. I'm not sure if I read it somewhere or what. But I'm assuming that George is their dad. I think Lee looks like him -- and since Lee is older than Casey, I'd think he's her dad too. :waitasec:

I honestly do not know, if transcripts fall under the copyright laws like news articles etc. I would pm a mod and ask before you delete the thread.

Busy Lady

I am pretty much new here adn I made a thread called Transcripts of Shows and I put the transcripts in there entirely there. Is this ok? Someone said that it could be copyright laws. Should I delete the thead?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68180

Busy Lady

I am pretty much new here adn I made a thread called Transcripts of Shows and I put the transcripts in there entirely there. Is this ok? Someone said that it could be copyright laws. Should I delete the thead?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68180

The thread is a great idea. Don't delete it. Just don't put the entire transcript in there. Just a title and a link to it. To put an entire article or transcript is in violation of copyright laws.

Can anyone remember where the media link was that discussed George signing permission to have the car impounded and searched? I think that is the link where it indicates he showed investigators where things had been dug or moved around the backyard...

I'm catching up here, so i don't know if this has been posted yet, but what a miracle. The shed break-in has been solved. Uh hmmmmm.

http://www.local6.com/news/17033163/detail.html

(snip)
Mystery Break-In Solved

Anthony's father said he's solved the mystery break-in at his home.

The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

"Someone had broken a lock and gas cans were taken," George Anthony said. "Gas cans with gas, probably in the neighborhood of $50 -- right around in there. I did find out who did it and they came back to me and that was the extent of it."

Oh wow, you've GOT to be kidding me. So, if this person who brought back the gas cans the same person that has stolen gas before... and the police was aware of those times too. I soooo highly doubt it. :rolleyes: Sounds like another coverup going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr58 View Post
On Fox News this morning GM indicated she was a RN. Searching professional licensing for the state of Florida provided on RN by the name of Cindy Anthony...

CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00pra...01&Lookup=TRUE

Either this is the wrong C. Anthony or

1. Plesea is her maiden name

2. Plesea is from a previous marriage

3. Plesea is her maiden name, she was a single mother and Casey was adopted by George Anthony

Mystery solved!! This is why some of us were wondering about George being Casey's real father, this was posted here on July 21 at 5:37 p.m. I knew I wasn't going crazy and that there had to be a reason some of us thought this, lol. It was put out as speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg