Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: The Fifth District Court of Appeals denied Casey Anthony's attorney's request to get her bond lowered in a ruling issued Wednesday, saying attorney Jose Baez "had failed to show the trial court abused its discretion."
http://www.wftv.com/news/17037646/detail.html

I think we do need clarification here. If his recollection is accurate and he really heard a live Caylee on June 24th, it considerably narrows the timeline in which she disappeared. It makes Casey the last person to have seen Caylee alive.

If however he is incorrect on the date, or was somehow fooled by a tape playback, the timeline goes back to June 15th and the last people to have seen Caylee alive, as far as we now know, were at a nursing home.

Without being able to speculate on the accuracy of his statement, we're at a standstill until further evidence is brought to light. Hopefully that will be soon.

Oh please! IF the timeline narrows, Casey simply says Caylee was kidnapped on some new date. And reminds people that she's forced to lie because she's so afraid.

Do we know for certain it was $45k? I wonder about that, because given the information that was dug up about George & Cindy Anthony's past financial problems, I am having doubts that they would have that much of a credit line to take advantage of (even if spread amongst multiple credits cards/sources)

The $45 grand was bandied about here and someone went back and checked NG transcript and she either says "four to five" or "forty-five" thousand. Its hard to understand her (I'm a Texas girl and kind of hard to understand sometimes too :) ). My bet is "four to five" thousand UNLESS George and Cindy had a line of credit for a home equity loan or something like that on their bank card. They have lived there for 18 years or so--should have had more equity in the house anyway? How much did could they come up with for the bail money?

That still doesn't explain why she stole from Amy and forged checks or stole the gasoline (we KNOW she did George, quit covering:mad:)

These people are infuriating :furious:

Unfornuately, I don't either. Another thing in the long list of things that don't make sense is the lawyers saying that Cayley is afraid to say anything more about the kidnappers, for fear they will flee. But she already named the supposed nanny as the kidnapper - so wouldn't this person have already flown the coop? They're obviously using stalling tactics now to keep from having to say anything.

Don't you just love defense lawyers?!

Though, I suppose if she changes her story from the nanny took her to "kidnappers" took her, that's all they can say on her behalf...

I expect a mysterious brown van to get added to the story at any minute.

What I'm wondering is whether or not the body is recoverable at this point, if it's not [no body/no case] then the family may never tell the truth...if the body can be found, there might be hope for something close to the truth.

I would just *love* to see Casey's face when the judge said a big fat NO to reducing the bail. :eek: Smirk no more, huh?

Maybe Casey will FINALLY see that mom & dad can't help her get out of this one. Maybe, just maybe... :woohoo:

Can someone tell me what websites will have a lvie stream of the hearing today? Thanks in advance:)

I'm new to all this. Will they make Casey's mental evaluation public ?

Caylee's father was killed somewhere in the CAROLINAs?

Did anyone else catch that the news story reports that the Caylee's father was killed in a car accident in the CAROLINAs? Jesus Ortiz was killed in an accident here in Florida.

Ohhh no, that means Cindy will be doing her rounds on the news shows tonight blaming the media & LE more. Fun, fun... should be an interesting TV night. :rolleyes:

:behindbar = :clap:

My question still remain, is anybody, police or otherwise, actually actively looking for Cayley - alive or dead. If I was in charge of search, I'd get some topo and general maps of the area around her parents house, locate all the possible dump sites, and look at each one. Waiting for Casey to talk may never happen.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am anxious to hear your opinions. It seems to me that the spin in this case started going in a new direction yesterday. It's hard to trust anything being told at this point.
I woke up this morning and the "picture" of that little girl was the first thing that came to mind. I never want to lose sight of the fact that she is the real victim. In more ways then one.

I think that Casey is so stubborn, she won't share a thing, even staying in jail for years, she will keep spinning her web of lies.

My opinion is she thinks there is no evidence..........so she doesn't have to say a word. She seems to be doing a good job of it.

I can't even imagine what I would be doing if my child was missing. But I bet that I wouldn't be at a club partying. But hey, everyone handles stress differently. Right? ;)

I don't know about everyone else, but I am anxious to hear your opinions. It seems to me that the spin in this case started going in a new direction yesterday. It's hard to trust anything being told at this point.
I woke up this morning and the "picture" of that little girl was the first thing that came to mind. I never want to lose sight of the fact that she is the real victim. In more ways then one.

I couldn't agree more. Very, very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members