Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Im having a hard time keeping up, I might skip one or two pages at a time, and then if a quote or statement discloses that I've missed something, I usually go back till I find it. That way I don't have to ask questions (or sit and wonder) that may have already been covered.:)

Don't forget the thread I already made for the Appeal Hearing today! I have to dash off to work soon, but please take the discussion there when the hearing starts. If we start splitting up these threads into the forum...it will help a lot to cut down on the long, dreaded threads and allow people to follow the discussions much easier.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68182

If Im having a hard time keeping up, I might skip one or two pages at a time, and then if a quote or statement discloses that I've missed something, I usually go back till I find it. That way I don't have to ask questions (or sit and wonder) that may have already been covered.:)
Welcome to WS, Bluenoser! Not trying to make people upset or uncomfortable about asking questions here! Just trying to suggest we take advantage of posting on various threads to make it much easier to keep up! We have a huge forum for that reason...to spread it all out into smaller threads to keep things flowing and organized. :)

For those wondering about "street teams" -- I knew someone who was about ten years younger than me who was in one.

Sometimes they get paid -- sometimes they don't. Even if they do get paid -- it's nothing you could support a child on. I'm guessing maybe $50-100 a week with free access to the Venue rhat that they are advertising.

pheww- you guys have been busy. I have just finished reviewing posts where I left off last evening. I am not sure why it seems as though the same info keeps being reviewed from several threads ago- does anyone have a suggesgtion as to how we might stay on point and progress on any new information that is received rather than keep discussing?
Can anyone volunteer to start a thread specifically around 1:30PM EST just for the Bond hearing?

With that outta the way:)

I think although alot of us have strong opinions about this one way or another, I think it prudent to note that I have heard 3 interviews with Padilla, and he is using 6/16 as the jump off point as to the last known sighting of Caylee. Why important? I take that to mean they DO NOT believe Jesse's account (maybe not him specifically but that Casey manipulated it)of the 6/24 phone call. Remember that HE called LE before they called him and never mentioned this until the bail hearing- for one, I have no idea why no-one has asked Padilla that question specifically-

Secondly, I posted a link on some data for Mike Walsh, new co counsel for Casey- did anyone come up with anything more?

Any specific theories based on his background as to why he was added specifically?

Just curious...do you guys go back and read from where you left off the last time you were here?

If the discussion is about fact finding I do. Lately the discussion has only been attacking the family so I did not waste my time as I am not here to attack anyone. So no most of this week I have not gone back to reread all the posts because 50 pages of attacking is sooooo boring.

Good Morning!

It's great to see the website back and functioning.
What a media madness night last night! Cindy has been one busy lady,
jumping from one show to another.
She seemed determined to take full charge of the LKL show.
Just checking in, have obligations this morning, will be back later.

I do this to.

For those wondering about "street teams" -- I knew someone who was about ten years younger than me who was in one.

Sometimes they get paid -- sometimes they don't. Even if they do get paid -- it's nothing you could support a child on. I'm guessing maybe $50-100 a week with free access to the Venue rhat that they are advertising.

Are you talking about her claim that she was not simply "frequenting" the club, but that she was actually working as a promoter? I think that's one more of her lies. There are about three girls in those pictures who are dressed exactly the same, I believe it is possible that these girls are actually promoting the club. I think that Casey is just latching onto this concept and claiming that this was a job rather than her just going out and drinking. She's a piece of work.

Morning night owl.. :) I've wondered that also. We keep having repeats from dayshift to nightshift, huh? lol...

I never gave these much thought before. Just a little insight into the Anthony family.. whether this be their home or someone else's. Not specifically pertinent to where Caylee could be, only possible family dynamics?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_07de4fd03850592662d1e8a8e19438bd.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=833925843_l.jpg

Must be a family picnic.. heh..

What is the story on Casey's real father? You never hear about that family dimension. Is the biological father of Lee and Casey still alive? Thanks for any information.

Are you talking about her claim that she was not simply "frequenting" the club, but that she was actually working as a promoter? I think that's one more of her lies. There are about three girls in those pictures who are dressed exactly the same, I believe it is possible that these girls are actually promoting the club. I think that Casey is just latching onto this concept and claiming that this was a job rather than her just going out and drinking. She's a piece of work.
From her myspace post she does sound like she is promoting the club although I do not think she is/was a promoter. The girls in the pics dressed the same work for the promoter and are they for eye candy purposes, giving out info, shots or something like that.

I have browsed through some pics and video clips of the Anthony's yard, and while it doesn't show a precise overview of the property, it doesn't look to me like you could dig there without it being pretty obvious. My yard looks similar, with lawn and flowerbeds, and there is no way someone could dig even a small hole without me noticing it. Maintaining this yard is also a lot of work, so we are outside in the yard several times a week. I just don't see it.
Lanie

What is the story on Casey's real father? You never hear about that family dimension. Is the biological father of Lee and Casey still alive? Thanks for any information.

George is not Casey's and Lee's real father? First I heard of that. But there is probably alot I have not heard...

From her myspace post she does sound like she is promoting the club although I do not think she is/was a promoter. The girls in the pics dressed the same work for the promoter and are they for eye candy purposes, giving out info, shots or something like that.

On the news program this morning, as they were showing the photos, they said that Casey was claiming to have been working in these photos as a promoter for the club. That's what I'm talking about. I just think it's a load of crap. The police were already aware that she had been frequenting the clubs and had conducted several interviews with friends and (I'm assuming) club owners. They would know if she was working for the club. The lies that she tells are just so incredible. I had a student who used to lie right to my face about the wildest things, what is up with these people????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!