"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious:Thankyou, IIRC, I read that and never put the dates in my head.........my brain is numb after all the twists and turns........I am :furious:
that I heard on TV last night that CA/GA/LA will have no arrests against them. IMO, esp. CA KNEW allot of things and kept GA/LA in the dark until the car was found. Then IMO, all 3 KNEW what happened to little CAYLEE :furious:

Maybe the confusion is that CA wrote the Caylee is missing m/s message before the 911 calls?

That was my first thought too..Btw!..I've read CA's missing m/s message (from 7/3?) many times but was never really sure on what m/s page it came from..If she had her own page that's odd because when they were setting up the public alert re: Caylee Missing (7/16) she claimed she didn't know anything about m/s or much about computers at all :confused:

Ah yes, the Ten Phases of Grief according to Casey:

Phase One: Look for ways to make weapons at home
Phase Two: Learn how to break a neck
Phase Three: Kill innocent toddler to facilitate prior grieving process
Phase Four: Forge hot check at bank; remember to sign own name
Phase Five: The "Lingerie Phase" :rolleyes:
Phase Six: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; wear waterproof mascara in case of tears while "investigating"
Phase Seven: Dirty Dance with female friends
Phase Eight: Learn to rapidly poke self in eye in order to produce "tears"
Phase Nine: Alienate entire squirrel population of Southern USA
Phase Ten: Rinse, Repeat

:behindbar

Nifty little piece of writing!

This is a fact. if you go here and look on the left side, there used to be the date the myspace was created which was before June 16, 2008. (they changed it in blog options, probably after reading this rumour themselves, so you no longer can see the creation date...I dont blame them a bit)

What if Casey did make a Caylee is missing page before the 16th and then later realized it was a mistake? She then decided she had to push back the date that Caylee really went missing to June 9th to account for this mistake?

Phase Six: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; wear waterproof mascara in case of tears while "investigating"

Now that's funny. I needed funny this morning.

Ah yes, how well I remember the dirty dancing phase after my mother died. Right after depression and before acceptance if I remember correctly. :waitasec:

Phase Eight: Text your buddies "Got drunk. Threatened to kill someone last night. Good times!" because now you're a bad *advertiser censored* [From Casey's June 28 text messages]

I keep seeing this over and over no matter who states facts about this, I wonder if it warrants a thread because other threads get so huge that it's hard to find the answers at times.

The rumor or whatever you want to call it, misinformation, is that the caylee is missing myspace page was created before caylee went missing.

This is a fact. if you go here and look on the left side, there used to be the date the myspace was created which was before June 16, 2008. (they changed it in blog options, probably after reading this rumour themselves, so you no longer can see the creation date...I dont blame them a bit)

I forget the exact date, I am sure someone has it screenshotted, I do not.

People keep gasping and churning because once you make a myspace, and set your own URL, the URL cannot be changed. ever. Fact.

Well, if you make a myspace and do not ever set the url, then later, you can set it later to whatever you want. Fact.

If I made a myspace right now, then left it blank, did utterly nothing, I could in 4 years time set the URL to the winning lottery numbers, for example, and everyone could view my blog stating the myspace was made 4 years previously and then I could make a lot of money running 900 numbers.

So please. While there are so many suspicious and dirty things about this case, that is not one of them!

I dont know why, out of all the misinformation floating about that I and others patiently try to correct, this annoys me more than anything :biglaugh:

Thanks goldfish, clear and concise.

The original sign up date on the myspace page used as the cayleeis missing page was 10/23/06. Caylee would have been a little over a year old at the time and there was probably not a url chosen for the page until KC set it up as a cayleeismissing page on July 16th.
CA's myspace page (fortunecookie5) was created 7/3/2008, she saw Caylee 12 days later when she took er to the nursing home to visit great grandfather. Casey’s (kayseeomaree) was created 3/01/02 and Lee’s (leeaanthony) was created 5/12/2006. CA created her's before she found out that Caylee was missing yet her blog dated 7/3/2008 said My Caylee is missing.

Caylee would have been a little over a year old at the time and there was probably not a url chosen for the page until KC set it up as a cayleeismissing page on July 16th.

No offense, but that doesn't clear the matter up. Does anyone have a screen shot proving July 16th?

The original sign up date on the myspace page used as the cayleeis missing page was 10/23/06. Caylee would have been a little over a year old at the time and there was probably not a url chosen for the page until KC set it up as a cayleeismissing page on July 16th.
CA's myspace page (fortunecookie5) was created 7/3/2008, she saw Caylee 12 days later when she took er to the nursing home to visit great grandfather. Casey’s (kayseeomaree) was created 3/01/02 and Lee’s (leeaanthony) was created 5/12/2006. CA created her's before she found out that Caylee was missing yet her blog dated 7/3/2008 said My Caylee is missing.

There has to be a typo in here somewhere. Cindy last saw Caylee June 15th according to info gleaned from her camera by LE and the subsequent investigation. 12 days after 7/3 would be 7/15.

CA's myspace page (fortunecookie5) was created 7/3/2008, she saw Caylee 12 days later when she took er to the nursing home to visit great grandfather. (snip) CA created her's before she found out that Caylee was missing yet her blog dated 7/3/2008 said My Caylee is missing.

Just wanted to point out that on 7-3-08 it had been three weeks since she had seen Caylee. She saw her on JUNE 15th at the grandpa's place, not JULY. The sign-up for myspace and the "My Caylee is Missing" posting by CA, as I understand, was another way of getting a message to KC - a way to point out how anguished she was at not seeing Caylee for 3+ weeks. I think it was an unfortunate choice of words when she posted "My Caylee is missing" - nothing else. The post is clearly not directed at finding a missing (alive or dead) Caylee but a message to KC about how ungrateful she was for all the food/shelter/medical attention/love that Caylee was provided by GA & CA. I think she could have as easily titled it "I miss my Caylee" and it would not have seemed as sinister.

FWIW, waaaa-a-a-a-y back I remember someone had gotten a screenshot of the original myspace before it changed - because 7-16-08 was the very first day that anyone ever heard the name Caylee Anthony. I believe someone found a cached version? Anyway from what I recall, it was just a myspace for KC, had a picture of Caylee on the profile image, and was created in October 2006. On 7-16-08, someone (I am guessing KC?) changed the title and the URL to cayleeismissing. I remember thinking at the time that she changed that account because it was barely used (in other words, didn't have a lot of pics about getting drunk in comparison to her other account), but I might be mis-remembering.

I saw a link to that cached (?) page back in about the very first thread or two about Caylee, before there was a forum. And I don't know if it was a link and not a screen capture, so I have no idea if someone saved it? I bet LE did.

There has to be a typo in here somewhere. Cindy last saw Caylee June 15th according to info gleaned from her camera by LE and the subsequent investigation. 12 days after 7/3 would be 7/15.

I think you are confusing July with June.

Sorry, yes I made an error...Cindy last saw Caylee on JUNE 15th not July...
Cindy's myspace was created on July 3rd, she had not seen Caylee for 12 days.
Thanks for bringing the error to my attention.
I'll look for the screen shot of the cayleeismissing myspace page showing the date it was created.

Thank you for setting it all out for us like that. I wonder who showed Cindy how to set it up?

Do we know when Casey assigned the url "cayleeismissing"???

IM SURE LE GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS WITH MYSPACE AND THEIR PEOPLE AND TECH PEOPLE and junk...sorry if someone said this but havent seen the whole thread yet.

That's ^^ the part that always screamed like howler monkeys to me! Because I honestly cannot think of one person who would even be CAPABLE of taking a NAP the day that they report their precious family member MISSING, and certainly not while awaiting the police to return for further questioning!! So many things become a priority in your mind under those circumstances, and I am here to tell you "beauty sleep" just isn't on the list. :curses:

Not to mention Casey knew all of her vast and glorious :rolleyes: lies about working and such were about to be found out by LE.

How in the CARP could she feel like a nap??

Why oh why didn't anyone in that nut house think this was one of the first honking red flags?? :bang:
I guess because she seemed to sleep just fine for the 31 days prior to that. For all we know, she went in an lied down, but never slept.

Just wanted to point out that on 7-3-08 it had been three weeks since she had seen Caylee. She saw her on JUNE 15th at the grandpa's place, not JULY. The sign-up for myspace and the "My Caylee is Missing" posting by CA, as I understand, was another way of getting a message to KC - a way to point out how anguished she was at not seeing Caylee for 3+ weeks. I think it was an unfortunate choice of words when she posted "My Caylee is missing" - nothing else. The post is clearly not directed at finding a missing (alive or dead) Caylee but a message to KC about how ungrateful she was for all the food/shelter/medical attention/love that Caylee was provided by GA & CA. I think she could have as easily titled it "I miss my Caylee" and it would not have seemed as sinister.

FWIW, waaaa-a-a-a-y back I remember someone had gotten a screenshot of the original myspace before it changed - because 7-16-08 was the very first day that anyone ever heard the name Caylee Anthony. I believe someone found a cached version? Anyway from what I recall, it was just a myspace for KC, had a picture of Caylee on the profile image, and was created in October 2006. On 7-16-08, someone (I am guessing KC?) changed the title and the URL to cayleeismissing. I remember thinking at the time that she changed that account because it was barely used (in other words, didn't have a lot of pics about getting drunk in comparison to her other account), but I might be mis-remembering.

I saw a link to that cached (?) page back in about the very first thread or two about Caylee, before there was a forum. And I don't know if it was a link and not a screen capture, so I have no idea if someone saved it? I bet LE did.
Good memory...there was nothing odd about the date it was set up. Very accurate assessment about the July 3rd message Cindy left for Casey. This was also IIRC the same time she asked Lee to go out and search for his sister.

im still curious how she changed it since once you pick a url or finally change it from the original number to a full name url you cant change it ever. and george says "casey's real good with computers..." thats where le would get in touch with myspace. im sure its not totally impossible.

IM SURE LE GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS WITH MYSPACE AND THEIR PEOPLE AND TECH PEOPLE and junk...sorry if someone said this but havent seen the whole thread yet.

If we all thought this way, this entire website wouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77