Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have said since day one that casey dumped caylee in a dumpster somewhere. she is not the type to go hiking thru woods etc to dump a body. She thought about it for a few days and dumped her into who knows what dumpster. There are 100s in the area. I can't understand why LE didnt' do a thorough search when they first found out she was missing at the landfill. There would have been more of her remains at that time and easier to find. Now it is impossible. Unless TM wants to sift thru the landfill for weeks there is no way to find this baby now. I do not believe she will ever be found. I bet most of the clothing etc was dumped in different dumpsters too.

Men of integrity are just that. Lets not put them in the catogory of saints. They ( all searchers) are doing a job. People make mistakes in all jobs. Neither TM or LP have wanted or required us to view them as such. Their just doing a job that they hope has a resolution.

You might want to read this interview with Tim where he addresses TES's track record (2nd page).
http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM V5N4 EquuSearch.pdf

I read that when the magazine came out. It appears he says TES is responsible for 271 out of 700 searches. I don't doubt that, but I also know more than TES is involved in most of those searches and my question would be what is his criteria to claim responsibility if someone is found?

Does he claim it only if a TES member finds them or does he claim it if anyone finds the person if TES is there? If you read carefully it does not appear he is taking credit for TES even for all of those 271.

Just to have participated in 700 searches in 8 years is amazing, so I do not want to discredit anything they do, but I would like to know the actual numbers.

I know the search in NC the 16th of November for Kelly Morris was headed by Al Mignacci with a number of trained teams searching. I don't know if TES came back after leaving Orlando or not. Does anyone else know? I know she has never been found because there is a "search alert" out on it still.

Maybe she "honestly" doesn't know where Caylee's remains are because someone else disposed of them! It would probably be the only truthful statement she's made-and she does it with such conviction. Just like CA when she says "there is no evidence!" This whole family makes me :puke:

That is what I think.

I started a thread that said Don't follow the pings and it was taken down.
As all of the threads I've started.
But I feel the pings may not be accurate as she was a CSI buff and probably knew better to leave her phone on. She may have left it in another place for all we know. Not that she's so bright, conniving is the word and I swear if I lived in Fla. and was well, I'd be out there kicking things around in different areas.
I still say check under the pavers that were laid on the 4th of July at A home.
KC said she was close. :furious:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75897

SNIP:

H*ll, I'm to the point where I'd almost PAY CASEY to tell what really happened to little Caylee and put us all out of our misery! :crazy:

LOL Friday, and you know what? I wouldn't put it past her to accept a payment.

SNIP:

H*ll, I'm to the point where I'd almost PAY CASEY to tell what really happened to little Caylee and put us all out of our misery! :crazy:

Just don't pay her with a check, or you can kiss the rest of the money in your bank account goodbye!!

I think that everyone is reading way too much into this statement. It is not that Caylee will never be found. It is that with the information available to the searchers, the lack of a choerant search starting point, and the anticipated state of any remains, it is statistically improbable that she will be located by any organized ground search.

At this point her remains if at ground level will resemble normal woodland ground clutter. If buried the traces of turned earth will have faded, and if sunk in water they will be mired in silt.

Without either a stroke of luck, such as a random hiker finding some clearly identifiable item, to narrow the search area, or KC coming clean and providing real info on the bodies location, then Caylee will not be found.

It doesn't matter how many voluteers you put in the field looking. They do not know what they are looking for. they don't know what it looks like, and will never be able to make the mental leap from childs body to bones that look like sticks or small flashes of color from clothing. At this stage she could only be found by trained professionals. And even then only if a very narrow search area is defined. One measured in hundreds of feet, not miles.

faefrost: great post and you are absoultely right!

I feel TM staement means : The public may never find her, because LE knows where the spot is and may have collected what remains were out there, leaving nothing to find. I can't wait till trial to see what unfolds. I always say, " The quiet confidence LE portrays speaks volumns.

Sorry, but I disagree. I can't think of a reason why LE would keep this discovery from the public.

I believe that they have already found her and are keeping it quiet for as long as possible. Lots of documents related to the case have been released but all of them are prior to October. The latest finds and the lastest results of investigative work have yet to be revealed.

Just so everyone knows it is NOT legal for LE to find a body and not report it to her family. They cannot do this. No body or partial remains have been found, we would have heard about it.

I have said since day one that casey dumped caylee in a dumpster somewhere. she is not the type to go hiking thru woods etc to dump a body. She thought about it for a few days and dumped her into who knows what dumpster. There are 100s in the area. I can't understand why LE didnt' do a thorough search when they first found out she was missing at the landfill. There would have been more of her remains at that time and easier to find. Now it is impossible. Unless TM wants to sift thru the landfill for weeks there is no way to find this baby now. I do not believe she will ever be found. I bet most of the clothing etc was dumped in different dumpsters too.

I totally agree with the dumpster theory but they could not just search the landfill the day she was reported missing. As you said she could have put in any one of 100's of dumpsters, on multiple days. The landfill searches are done when they know the dumpster and when it was collected. Even when they have that data it is a major undertaking involving huge amounts of money, time, and risk to the searchers. I read elsewhere that they won't even allow volunteer searchers in landfill searches anymore because of the liablity issues and health risks. They have to have qualified and trained searchers with proper hazmat protection.

Just so everyone knows it is NOT legal for LE to find a body and not report it to her family. They cannot do this. No body or partial remains have been found, we would have heard about it.

Are you talking about a state or federal law? Can you point us to, or provide the link, the law or regulation that addresses this?

They can and will withhold the remains physically if they are pertinent to the investigation. They can be withheld until the trial is over. It rarely happens, but it can be done (think of it this way they find her, the skeletal remains show cause of death, they give them to next of kin who cremates the remains, the trial ends in a mistrial or experts change and the the ability to examine the remains is now gone). Like I said, rarely needs to be done but they can withhold them from the next of kin until the conviction is in place.

That being said though the family would be notified. Not to mention Casey's defense team would have a right to examine them. I am not really following all the comments about LE and prosecuters having some piece of evidence that is going to surprise the Anthony's. They cannot surprise them at trial, the evidence has to be shared and their witness lists have to be provided in advance.

I don't think they have found anything of Caylee's. I think TM is emotionally exhausted by this case and like many of the players involved should stay away from the media. It is not serving any of them well.

This is absoultely unture and was a source of contention in the Westerfield case. They HAVE to notify the next of kin. They can hold the remains for investigative purposes but they have to notify the family that she was found

Tim Miller is not a dumb man, but it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the likelihood of finding the remains of a small child somewhere in Florida 6 months after her death and with no real information as to her location is nil. Being that he spent more on this search than he collected in donations, he's wise, IMO, to move on. Or he could waste $200,000 in other people's donated money to look for baby teeth in the thick muck in the bottom of a randomly chosen river while smiling pretty for the cameras. Then people would think he was a hero. Go figure. :waitasec:

:clap: Hey Chilly Willy how ya doin?

This is absoultely unture and was a source of contention in the Westerfield case. They HAVE to notify the next of kin. They can hold the remains for investigative purposes but they have to notify the family that she was found

They would also have to inform Casey's attorney that the body had been found.

I respect everyones opinions on what Tim Miller said about not finding Caylee but I also am disturbed that he said "she Can't be found". He should of never said that in my book. Theres no such word as "can't". Nothing has to be impossible. He could of said "it is very hard to find the remains but nothing is impossible. His daughter was found in due time. What would he say when LP comes back and just happens to find her- duhhhhhhhhh which I hope happens, and yes it is like looking for a needle in a haystack but we can hold onto that 1% chance. How many searchers listened to him last night and said "well maybe hes right, lets stop searching". I bet a few- I disagree totally how he quoted it, his choice of words were NOT in the best interest. Look at the ones he did find after years, so why say that about finding Caylee, that she CAN'T be found?

Perhaps it was a poor choice of words, he should have said, we feel she cannot be found by TES. That's probably what he meant.

With what we know about Casey I tend to lean towards this theroy somewhat, except for the fact she borrowed the shovel. Why dump the body but then take the time to dig a hole to toss or burn the clothes?

Are you talking about a state or federal law? Can you point us to, or provide the link, the law or regulation that addresses this?

I am about to leave work, so I will have to dig later, this same topic was discussed in the vanDam case by those who thought LE had already found her and were keeping quiet. They have to report the body legally. They can hold the body for evidence but they have to by law report the findings to the next of kin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole
Back