Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee

Nothing that happens on this old earth can affect you any more. Don’t pay any attention to what is going on -- just fly free, frolic, use your outdoor voice anytime you want and always remember that you ended up being loved by many many more aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas than you ever knew about. We all love you.

You guys have to listen/watch this video. Someone wrote a song called "Caylee's Song" it sounds like a little girl singing it.

YouTube - ‪Caylee's Song‬‏

I hope Casey visits this thread when she gets out, so she can see all the beautiful video's like this one that has been made for Caylee, all the poems, all the love. You know she's going to search online to see all the attention she has garnered...she will come to WS...we know she will.

Read this on facebook just now. Makes me weep.
Dear Mommy...
I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you're happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way.
Love Caylee XOXO.

Caylee Marie,

I am sorry that you are here sitting on my lap after such a short time on Earth, a time when you were very happy. The last thing you remember was you were sleeping, then smelled something funny and now you are here with Me in Heaven. I want you to know I always had a plan for you and your happiness will continue, but I want you to know what happened and why.

There was a family on Earth causing me much concern and I feared the evil they might collectively bring about. Always wanting to help My children on Earth, I sent you to them in the hope that such a bright, beautiful and special little girl in their lives would turn things around. Unfortunately even you were not enough to make a difference, and the way they acted after your passing has shown me they are beyond hope. I now wash my hands of them.

I want you to know your short life accomplished much. You exposed the family and your mother for what they are, so everyone now knows and will heed and avoid them. They won't be hurting anyone outside their circle anymore. You charmed and captivated the world, so that people will realize more than ever what a miracle their children are and hug them, love them, and protect them more than they ever did before. Over the course of time you will save many, many lives, both through the law that will soon be passed in your name and because people will become even more vigilant of child abuse and potential predators in their midst. People will turn their anger over your misfortune into productive energy and many abused and unwanted children will find protection, and ultimately, loving homes, and their abusers will receive justice.

As for your mother- well, the story is not over and I promise you that what I have planned for her, both on Earth and afterward, will represent justice in a way that prison never could. That goes for her protectors, too.

So, Caylee, I kind of owe you one here. The decision is yours. You can go back to Earth where I will place you with loving parents in a secure home, good people who have wanted children but have been unable to conceive. You will be a miracle to them, loved and cherished and I will protect you and bless you with a long life of abundance and happiness. Or, if you want you can just stay here in Heaven in a special paradise I have prepared just for you.

Which will it be?

Rascal Flatts’ Gary LeVox Co-Writes Song in Tribute to Caylee Anthony
By: Amy Sciarretto | 5 hours ago

The song ponders all the things Caylee should be doing but will never get the chance to do. It opens with the lyric: “Just a baby barely two-years-old / A story that shouldn’t have to be told / See that little girl with big brown eyes / Stole our hearts and touched our lives,” and then addresses her hopes and dreams with: “She wanted to learn to play guitar / Be a ballerina or movie star / She could have gone so far.”

Scroll down in the article to Listen to ‘She’s Going Places’

http://tasteofcountry.com/rascal-flatts-gary-levox-caylee-anthony-song/

This is a beautiful, beautiful song. Be prepared to cry!

I just wanted to bring this up. In light of all this cluster eff surrounding this case there is a dead little girl whom the focus should be on. Lets not forget about her. <3 I'm surprised to see that this thread hasn't had a lot of action in it. Thank you again GrandmaJ for making it. <3

Read this on facebook just now. Makes me weep.
Dear Mommy...
I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you're happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way.
Love Caylee XOXO.

oh god this made my cry hard :( i have to go cuddle my kika .. this just broke my heart to think mabey this is what that little angel is thinking :( its beautiful but SO so sad

This video is beautiful:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yaLkewKBZE"]&#x202a;In Memory Of Caylee Marie Anthony&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

It's always been about you, Caylee Marie...only you.
oxoxoxox

REMEMBERING CAYLEE MARIE
I see sweet Caylee in the clouds
The softest pillows for her head
She watches us with tender eyes
An angel doesn&#8217;t need a bed.

She flutters like a butterfly
Our sweet angel in heaven above
Every tear we&#8217;ve shed for her
Sent her a message of our love.

Once there lived a little girl
So full of life and oh so sweet
Now she shines among the stars
She twirls around on angel feet.

No cares disturb her sense of joy
There&#8217;s nothing more to fear inside
Now she greets the newest babes
Welcomes them with arms so wide.

We blow baby kisses up to her
Her spirit we will always treasure
Hush, don&#8217;t cry, she is not sad
Caylee now knows only pleasure.

This isn't new. I wrote this a few years ago, and I will never be able to forget this sweet innocent little angel. I cannot use her last name anymore, they don't deserve to be liked with her, so I gave her the last name of Angelbabe. I loved the lightning bolts she sent. Go for it, baby girl, and don't worry, we won't forget you, ever.

You were a precious baby with so much potential who deserved so much more. I am sure you have forgiven them all. Rest in Peace !

I just wanted to bring this up. In light of all this cluster eff surrounding this case there is a dead little girl whom the focus should be on. Lets not forget about her. <3 I'm surprised to see that this thread hasn't had a lot of action in it. Thank you again GrandmaJ for making it. <3

OT- WillenFan, I just wanted to say...I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL NOV 18TH! :great:

Can somebody please tell me how you post a youtube video on this forum? Thanks! :)

Can somebody please tell me how you post a youtube video on this forum? Thanks! :)

When you go to youtube and find a video you want to share-
click the share button
then click the options button to the right
then click the box for the long link and copy that url
HTH!!:seeya:

http://www.wesh.com/ulocal/28613110/detail.html
Candles For Caylee: How To Participate
Social Media Event Mark's Caylee Anthony's Sixth Birthday

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

1. RSVP on Facebook
RSVP on Facebook so you can interact with other participants. Click here for the event page on Facebook.

2. Change Your Profile Photo
On August 9, change your Facebook profile photo to Caylee Anthony. Here are some images (right click and "save as"):

3. Light A Candle
At 8 p.m. (in your time zone) on August 9, light a candle in memory of Caylee. Then, upload your photo to u local under the "Candles for Caylee" category. You can also e-mail your photo to ulocal@wesh.com. The end result? A slideshow you can browse with photos from all over the world of folks like you paying tribute to Caylee. You'll be able to see folks just like you taking part in the same event at the same moment. All of your photos will show up below. (NOTE: This is not a space to upload hateful photos of anyone. This is only about remembering Caylee.)

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/ulocal/28613110/detail.html#ixzz1SkqIGmEI

Sweet Angel Caylee,
Your life was worth far more than $5 million dollars, more than billions actually. The world will never know the gifts you had to offer, your Mommy will never feel our pain. But you lil' one, will live forever in the hearts of millions of perfect strangers, many of whom would have given their very life that yours might have been spared.
I see you now sliding down rainbows, riding on shooting stars, far above all the troubles of this world, surrounded constantly by a love far greater than we on this earth could ever know. I will see you in eternity sweet Caylee, I will see you in eternity.

Caylee you were a gift to us all. Thank you for reminding me how precious our children are and how much each minute means. In your honor I will never take my daughter for granted. I thank God for your light and your memory. And I thank Him that you are safe and happy now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back