DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart
picture.php

OMG that made me cry!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hiik-iJ-g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hiik-iJ-g[/ame]

Happy Birthday Caylee!! I didn't know you in live but I love you sweetheart and will never forget you.

I woke up thinking of you this morning Caylee Angel.
I believe you are celebrating everyday with the angels.
Happy 6th Birthday Angel Baby. Some day I will get to hug you & tell you how much I love you little one.......

Happy Birthday, Caylee Marie! I think about you on each of your birthdays and many days between! We'll never forget you!

Happy birthday, sweet angel. I hope you are spending the day sliding down rainbows, bouncing on clouds, and eating huge cupcakes topped with purple frosting and sprinkles made from stars.

You are loved and you are missed. Happy 6th birthday, baby girl.

Happy 6th Birthday Caylee Marie!! We will never forget you! <3

Happy Birthday, Caylee. I know you're safe and being watched over because my Mom and Grandmother are there with you.

Just so you know, we haven't forgotten about you here.

:bdsong:

Back on top for you Caylee on your birthday!

Happy Birthday Caylee!

So I have to share this. This morning as I was getting dressed, I had my mind on what I needed to do today. I was not really paying attention to the color of my shirt, as long as I looked decent (anything goes with denim shorts, right? lol). I just realized that I had put on a purple shirt without giving any thought to it. Subconscious decision?

I don't know, but as soon as I realized it, I got teary eyed. I haven't cried since listening to the "Caylee Song", but I guess there is always going to be small reminders of Caylee sprinkled throughout my life.

Caylee, you have become so special to us. :bdscroll: :cupcake:

Attachments

• God Danced 75841.JPG
    God Danced 75841.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
Happy Birthday Sweet Pea.I think about you everyday.

For Caylee,

Here's a humble gift of one of my favorite songs, 'Sweet Child O' Mine', an acoustic version -because you really are my child now, and her child, and his child, and everyone else who loves you so very much. We will never forget you. You belong to all of us.

:pARTYGUY: Happy Birthday, sweet girl.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRfc_Y_AsLo&NR=1"]&#x202a;Sweet Child O&#39; Mine - Rare Acoustic - Slash & Myles Kennedy - Live Max Sessions 2010 HQ&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

I am thinking of sweet angel Caylee Marie Anthony today and lighting a beautiful candle for her.

I will never, ever forget her!

bumping our sweet Caylee up. I don't like seeing Casey's name above our little Angels on her B'day

Happy birthday Caylee. What a precious babe to have been here for such a short time, yet touched so many hearts. You are our baby, Caylee, and we love you.

For Caylee,

Here's a humble gift of one of my favorite songs, 'Sweet Child O' Mine', an acoustic version -because you really are my child now, and her child, and his child, and everyone else who loves you so very much. We will never forget you. You belong to all of us.

:pARTYGUY: Happy Birthday, sweet girl.....

&#x202a;Sweet Child O' Mine - Rare Acoustic - Slash & Myles Kennedy - Live Max Sessions 2010 HQ&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

Thank You So Much for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member