Caylee's Favorite things !!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can understand where you are going with your theory of the doll possibly
originally belonging to KC, though I think to prevent too many more unproven speculation to run rampant it would be better if theories weren't posted as fact.

Does it really matter if the doll belonged to Caylee, or if it was given to her from Mommy's collection?

The Mama doll was originally KC's doll . KC would not have disposed of it.

Oh my! Where did you hear that? Mama was first Casey's doll and a hand-me-down to Caylee? No wonder it wasn't left with Caylee (it's MINE MINE MINE!).

Oh my! Where did you hear that? Mama was first Casey's doll and a hand-me-down to Caylee? No wonder it wasn't left with Caylee (it's MINE MINE MINE!).

This is all just SPECULATION of a poster here on the board that is getting way too out of hand. UNTIL It's proven we don't know if it was KC's and honestly I don't think it matters.

Does it really matter if the doll belonged to Caylee, or if it was given to her from Mommy's collection?

It would explain why it was not tossed with little Caylee at the dump site. If it had special significance for Casey maybe it held too much sentimental value to HERSELF to toss it to Caylee in death.

To those of you who don't think it matters: It goes to the mindset of a grieving (or non-grieving) mother of what and what not to toss with the body of her daughter. We've heard over and over about how much Caylee loved mama and would not happily go anywhere without her. Why not dump the doll with Caylee?

It looks like a Corolle to me, too. My daughter, 20, had one. And they are still available now. Madame Alexander also makes one that is very, very similar.

Bitty Baby (American Girl) became available when my daughter was a toddler. While Casey might have had one, they're lots larger than the doll pictured.

I don't believe Casey would keep a doll for sentimental reasons. Her mother may have saved one for a grandchild, though. (I doubt it was a "special" doll if this is the case---a doll that survives a childhood as a favorite is usually far grubbier!)

Here and there I've heard people mention that maybe the blanket, etc, found at the scene were there because KC wanted to bury her with her favorite things.......
I don't buy it. CA claims Caylee slept with KC most of the time- not in her crib with her blanket- the blanket on the crib looks like it was just placed there brand new- not used and wash over and over-

Her favorite dolly - very telling- someone mentioned-Caylee never went anywhere without her Mama dolly, but it was still in KC's car-

Not one thing at that scene was an act of love or remorse- more likely an impulsive act of getting rid of whatever was in her car that she could grab
quickly and dispose of as was the child. The dolly may have been in the car seat and just missed in her rush.
As a grandparent- this dolly would have sent red flags up everywhere with me.
About the blanket---when Greta Van Susteren was touring the A's house, and they were in Casey's room, Cindy said that the room was just as it always was, except there would usually be Caylees blanket and some toys on the bed. That's probably a blanket that matches the pooh set, and the one from the crime scene.

If it helps to have another opinion on the possible age of this doll pictured ... based another WS'ers personal experience with this same doll ...

We have two of these beloved dolls here at our house. The first one arrived on Christmas day, 19 Christmases ago. Second one arrived the next Christmas for our 2nd daughter. The doll came in 2 sizes. Ours are the smaller size - for smaller hands. Toys R Us carried them. They were not expensive, they clean up great, have no "eyes, eyelashes, or hair", soft bodies, they came in blue or pink washable pj's, and they have lasted forever - both my daughters still keep their "babies" in their rooms. To both my girls, this is a very special doll - and both selected this one as a doll that they are keeping them for their own children someday. We also have American Girl dolls, this is not the American Girl baby doll.

Casey's age is right-on to have been the original owner. It's my opinion, this WAS Casey's doll. And, IMO it's quite possible, Casey was still attached to it.

I can understand where you are going with your theory of the doll possibly
originally belonging to KC, though I think to prevent too many more unproven speculation to run rampant it would be better if theories weren't posted as fact.

Agree.

The Mama doll has been significant to many of us through-out this case both as a potential piece of circumstantial evidence, and as a very sentimental symbol for Caylee, and of Caylee. If this was a fact, I think we'd know it by now. Alternately, I'll wait for a link that is verifiable.

It would explain why it was not tossed with little Caylee at the dump site. If it had special significance for Casey maybe it held too much sentimental value to HERSELF to toss it to Caylee in death.

To those of you who don't think it matters: It goes to the mindset of a grieving (or non-grieving) mother of what and what not to toss with the body of her daughter. We've heard over and over about how much Caylee loved mama and would not happily go anywhere without her. Why not dump the doll with Caylee?

Thanks you for getting it-
KC's mindset at the time she killed, bagged and dumped Caylee, is very important- I can find no caring, remorse, regrets. To murder the child is a selfish act alone- To leave a child alone to the elements and wildlife, is beyond anything humane. To deprive the child of any of her favorite things
is as hateful as it can get. What was left with her was not out of love. There was no love- You don't hurt the ones you love- Instead of allowing KC to attend any funeral, I wish someone could show her photos of the crime scene with the child's remains-I don't want her to get the death penalty- I want her to have to think about this every day of her nature life and think of all her friends and family enjoying holidays, and such.

I think the only reason anything ended up with Caylee is because it was convenient to the task at hand, it was wrapped up in the blanket accidently, or there was evidence on it.

If it helps to have another opinion on the possible age of this doll pictured ... based another WS'ers personal experience with this same doll ...

We have two of these beloved dolls here at our house. The first one arrived on Christmas day, 19 Christmases ago. Second one arrived the next Christmas for our 2nd daughter. The doll came in 2 sizes. Ours are the smaller size - for smaller hands. Toys R Us carried them. They were not expensive, they clean up great, have no "eyes, eyelashes, or hair", soft bodies, they came in blue or pink washable pj's, and they have lasted forever - both my daughters still keep their "babies" in their rooms. To both my girls, this is a very special doll - and both selected this one as a doll that they are keeping them for their own children someday. We also have American Girl dolls, this is not the American Girl baby doll.

Casey's age is right-on to have been the original owner. It's my opinion, this WAS Casey's doll. And, IMO it's quite possible, Casey was still attached to it.

Thank you for backing up my theory. Much appreciated. It is only a theory. I have tried to be careful in presenting it as such.

If this doll truly meant so much to KC why didn't she take it with her when she dumped the car? Because it reeked of decomp? She thought she could get it later when she went back with the gas can? It wasn't her old doll?

The Mama doll was originally KC's doll . KC would not have disposed of it.

Respectfully, whether the doll originally belonged to Casey or not how could you know for sure that Casey Anthony would never dispose of the doll for that reason or any other?

There is no link to the doll that I know of. It has been mentioned throughout the threads as the doll originally belonging to KC, hence the name Mama's doll. It is buried in one of the threads somewhere but has been mentioned many times early on.

Toy horses were found with the remains.

In Ricardo's interview with LE, when asked about Caylee's toys, Recardo mentions a little baby doll. An unidentified woman in the background states that the doll's name is "Momma". I'm wondering if the doll's name was Momma, so that whenever KC left Caylee alone, and anyone later asked where she had been, she could say that she was with "Momma", and the reason that KC left the doll in the car was because Caylee's not with "Momma" anymore. ....just reaching...

Here and there I've heard people mention that maybe the blanket, etc, found at the scene were there because KC wanted to bury her with her favorite things.......
I don't buy it. CA claims Caylee slept with KC most of the time- not in her crib with her blanket- the blanket on the crib looks like it was just placed there brand new- not used and wash over and over-

Her favorite dolly - very telling- someone mentioned-Caylee never went anywhere without her Mama dolly, but it was still in KC's car-

Not one thing at that scene was an act of love or remorse- more likely an impulsive act of getting rid of whatever was in her car that she could grab
quickly and dispose of as was the child. The dolly may have been in the car seat and just missed in her rush.
As a grandparent- this dolly would have sent red flags up everywhere with me.

I don't buy it either, RevCrim. I do believe Caylee's comfort item was this doll, Mama, and the fact that it remained behind tells me that "someone" knew Caylee wouldn't be needing it anymore. :(

As far as the blanket goes. In all this time, we've never heard about Caylee having a favorite blanket. We've heard about Mama the doll, but never a blanket. I had a toddler who was extremely attached to her blanket and I know it is a BIG thing to that child and everyone who cares for that child to know where that blankie is and keep it close at all times.
I think Casey wrapped Caylee in the Pooh blanket because it was there, it was convenient. May as well have been a white sheet...no sentiment there at all. And the horsie toy? Probably incidentally in the bottom of the laundry bag. Little Caylee could have thrown it in there herself during play or it could have gotten scooped up with some laundry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom
Back