Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP seemed to think that the phone actually connected to the internet. I have Verizon and my phone asks if I want to connect through Verizon service or my home wireless. If DB's phone connected through one of the neighbor's unsecure wireless then LE knows where the phone was at that time.

Again, I don't believe anyone entered the house unbeknownst to DB. She knows what happened. This did not all occur while she was asleep. Calls made from her phone? Voicemail checks? IMO it was her. Who she was trying to reach on MW's phone? Maybe Jersey, maybe Dane, maybe someone else.

color by me
Precisely natsound. After the first couple of weeks my sentiments changed.
I don't think there was any stranger abduction. DB knows what happened and that is exactly why she won't talk to LE. Same thing for the VM's.

I admit I'm confused about JI not talking if he in fact knows what happened to Lisa. moo

I agree, I stated elsewhere that it is very odd we are only getting info for DB's phone which was 'broken and cut out'...why didn't they attempt to use one of the others then? Did they just throw the other two in the garbage bin fire? and happen to keep the broken phone? Or did they try the others???

Hi Sparklin,
Who are you referring to as they?

No expert here but I *think* it depends on the amount of the overlap between the coverage areas of the different active towers. The more towers you got the more accurate it would be.

Do the smart phones with gps receive signals from satellite and multiple towers? No wonder my phone gets confused sometimes.:crazy:

I agree, that attys are going to spin. However, in regard to these records...how do you spin something in black and white? I think the spin comes in where they start pointing to others using the phones. Which IMO is still a distinct possibility.

JMO, but I think what they are saying in regard to the times MW's number was attempted and the v/m attempts were made they are being truthful. Why would they lie about something that can so easily be proven?

I think FBI has an extreme amount of technology that some of us here can't even begin to comprehend. Some of us here can't even comprehend how a cell phone works. That's not to say anything bad about anybody, it's just how it is. I know for example that I had to enter our phone numbers in my mother-in-laws cell phone, because she was carrying the phone and her little phone book and didn't know she could store the info in the phone. Our parents call us occassionally for issues on computers that are actually simple things that I would have thought everybody knew. I know I have learned a few new things reading the phone threads. I also know that my 11 year old knows alot more about some technology than I do. Technology is an amazing thing and some of the concepts are just not understood or even comprehendable to some. I think that is what has led to alot of the confusion here.

I personally will take at face value the reports about the phone records of that night as fact. I know it was info from the atty. I do believe the info came from the FBI though.

What I don't know is who made the attempts to call out? Still on the fence here. :fence: I just can't right now say that I definatively think DB did something to the baby. I have another theory that involves drugs and money. I have seen what drugs do to people and it is not good. It makes people totally irrational and only worried about their next high. The drugs around these days are alot worse than they were in the 70's IMO. I also, I know very unpopular opinion, think there is a distinct possibility that Lisa is still alive.

These are all just my thoughts and opinions.

I have to go along with a different point of view... if there's a 50 second outgoing call, then outgoing calls were not restricted. The only world in which they would be restricted is in a world where someone is under investigation for a crime and has motive to suggest that things aren't what they appear to be. That may sound harsh, but I'm a realist.

Maybe it was the only one charged?
I dont know that this is the case, just something that would cover this.
If it is true that DB was manually programing numbers from two phones into the borrowed phone then they all had to have a charge while entering information/data.

It just seems to me that DB herself has gone into the most detail about those phones...she said they were all on the counter together, in the kitchen, because she had been programming them. She was the person who said one wasn't even working, she interrupted JI, in one of the first interviews, when he said "they stole them, so, we couldn't call 911..." and she is the one who said that LE showed her a ping chart that she believed was a lie...because the phones couldn't even be used. DB is the person who had last access to the phones per her own admission. She is the one who needed to borrow a phone from one of her relatives. She said she had been on the computer and that is probably why the computer room window was left open. Maybe she was pulling more numbers, from old emails, to put into the borrowed phone.

It seems, that JP via FBI records of the phone activity, is suggesting it was DB's phone that someone was trying to use. So, then it suggests that JI's phone was the broken one? No matter whose phone was broken, no one has ever said how it got broken.

As to the phones going into the water/river/creek/whatever: They would not have continued to ping after they became saturated. And, if an Intruder stole the phones to sell them..then why destroy them?

My cell company knows when I switch out a phone. Phones are identifiable, somehow. Anyone trying to use those phones would leave a mark.

Internet searches, via smartphones, also identify the identity of the specific phone or device (IPOD Touch for example) being used...if, via wifi, a record of the open connection that was used to attempt to get online would also show up in the data history.

Verizon only recently got the rights to sell IPhones. Previous to just a few months ago, IPhone users were limited to ATT as their carrier.

Phone companies have records such as what LE obtained for the "ping" info and that is only available via subpoena. This has been brought up in countless trials. If the attorneys in this case has ALL the records, as you claim, there would have been no need to meet with LE.

JMO

I never said they had the ping records. I said they had all their phone records. You have repeatedly stated that the calls went through. I said that if the calls went through they would be on the phone records which DB could easily get. Pings were not part of our discussion.

color by me
Precisely natsound. After the first couple of weeks my sentiments changed.
I don't think there was any stranger abduction. DB knows what happened and that is exactly why she won't talk to LE. Same thing for the VM's.

I admit I'm confused about JI not talking if he in fact knows what happened to Lisa. moo

Right on. What are VM's?

As far as JI, I can't pin down whether I think he's involved. I lean toward no. I do think his behavior supporting his wife through this is bizarre, but I don't think it's unusual. I've posted before about the woman who killed five people, including her own children and herself, driving drunk in New York state coming home from a camping trip. Her blood alcohol level was sky high, and her husband still supported her. There's some psychology at work that we don't understand, IMO.

I

Verizon only recently got the rights to sell IPhones. Previous to just a few months ago, IPhone users were limited to ATT as their carrier.

SBM BBM

Has it been identified as an Iphone? I just assumed it was a droid since Verizon has had those for some time.

SBM BBM

Has it been identified as an Iphone? I just assumed it was a droid since Verizon has had those for some time.

No, it hasn't been identified but it seems highly unlikely that it was an IPhone if their provider was Verizon. A worn out phone was probably not new enough to be one of the new Verizon IPhones. JMO

But no one has stated as fact that Verizon was their carrier, either.

Hard to say if the phone had GPS but it sure sounds like it may have. If it did and it had Internet capability then it probably was a smartphone...but we don't know that. Some older flip phones actually have GPS and Internet capability, too.

Can droids be used in the same way as an Iphone that is no longer active? Can you still use them, if disconnected, to access the internet through WIFI?

Right on. What are VM's?

As far as JI, I can't pin down whether I think he's involved. I lean toward no. I do think his behavior supporting his wife through this is bizarre, but I don't think it's unusual. I've posted before about the woman who killed five people, including her own children and herself, driving drunk in New York state coming home from a camping trip. Her blood alcohol level was sky high, and her husband still supported her. There's some psychology at work that we don't understand, IMO.

:blushing: I'm sorry, vm's are voice messages. Yes I remember that story as well. The husband appeared on GMA I believe and defended his wife. moo

It seems, that JP via FBI records of the phone activity, is suggesting it was DB's phone that someone was trying to use. So, then it suggests that JI's phone was the broken one? No matter whose phone was broken, no one has ever said how it got broken.

As to the phones going into the water/river/creek/whatever: They would not have continued to ping after they became saturated. And, if an Intruder stole the phones to sell them..then why destroy them?

My cell company knows when I switch out a phone. Phones are identifiable, somehow. Anyone trying to use those phones would leave a mark.

Internet searches, via smartphones, also identify the identity of the phone being used...if, via wifi, a record of the open connection that was used to attempt to get online would also show up in the data history.

SBM BBM I thought DB's dad (DN) said DB's phone had microphone/speaker issues and the sound was intermittent but worked otherwise. There has been discussion on this thread that whoever had the phone may not have been able to hear the Verizon "no service message" and that is why they kept trying to use it.

If DB's phone was the only smart phone I can understand why all phones were ditched.

Can droids be used in the same way as an Iphone that is no longer active? Can you still use them, if disconnected, to access the internet through WIFI?

I'm assuming so because I have a choice of using mine with Verizon service or my home wireless.

:blushing: I'm sorry, vm's are voice messages. Yes I remember that story as well. The husband appeared on GMA I believe and defended his wife. moo

Yes, he and his family vehemently defended her, even though she was undefendable.

I do think DB had her phones, made a call out, checked her VM's twice, and got rid of the phones. If you want to get rid of something, you can find a way.

If the phones were restricted couldn't the police still access the mailbox to hear the voice mails? If DB or whoever was trying to check messages, but couldn't cause it went to the call center wouldn't police still see the incoming calls and be able to listen to messages? Also when you delete a message from a phone does the phone company still have access to them or does it delete them from they're system also?

Yes, he and his family vehemently defended her, even though she was undefendable.

I do think DB had her phones, made a call out, checked her VM's twice, and got rid of the phones. If you want to get rid of something, you can find a way.

You and I view this case the same way. I can't explain it but I feel sure DB got rid of her phones that night.

Was it determined who gave her the phone,her father or grandfather?Was her father at the party that weekend?

Yes Androids (droids for short) can be used thru WIFI as can Blackberrys. Androids, Blackberrys and Iphones are all "smart phones".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15