Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most cell phones no longer use SIM cards. In fact my carrier has never used SIM cards. I am not sure about Verizon, maybe someone with Verizon can clarify this.

How is that? Not capable, or not utilized? Because we have phones that are both enabled- and not. But all have access (if in use) that you can check usage from the provider. And the provider will show records of attempt to access from a disabled phone.
Gah.
We really need a techie!
Mine is not capable. I can access the internet,but not with wi-fi. AT&T has a good feature when looking at phones. You can plug in and look for the phones that have this specific feature.

How is that? Not capable, or not utilized? Because we have phones that are both enabled- and not. But all have access (if in use) that you can check usage from the provider. And the provider will show records of attempt to access from a disabled phone.
Gah.
We really need a techie!

All Androids have WIFI, All Iphones have WIFI, About half of all Blackberrys have WIFI. So the only smart phones that are not WIFI capable are some Blackberrys.

I can provide links if needed.

The reflection on the glass showing DB holding a camera phone in the photo of Lisa at the door is an Android, IMO.

Mine is not capable. I can access the internet,but not with wi-fi. AT&T has a good feature when looking at phones. You can plug in and look for the phones that have this specific feature.

Then you must have a Blackberry. I have a Blackberry also, but mine is the latest model of the BB Tour with integrated WIFI. However I am switching to an Iphone when my contract is up, my phone freezes up to much...

The issue I have with this is that J & D carried on throughout the evening as normal. No one has said that they were stressed or worried or acted strange in any way. I truly believe these parents loved that baby girl. How could Jeremy then leave the house not knowing if anyone other than D checks on the baby and do his job all night long without freaking out?? I truly don't believe that we are talking about cold hearted, unfeeling, uncaring parents here...and they would have to have ice in their blood to pull this off .. imo

I agree. There are no scenarios that I can think of that make any sense here.

It makes sense that the child may have died accidentally, maybe when a drunk mom rolled over on her. But then what? Who could she call to come and help dispose of a dead child? I cannot imagine anyone doing that for her.

But it also makes no sense that nobody saw the baby after 4:30 when they were all together that night in that little house. I just cannot believe that nobody heard her or saw her after 4:30 in the afternoon when the other 3 kids would have been playing in the next room.

IIRC, wasn't it called out on dispatch as a burglary in progress?

That's what I read. JI called 911 and said he got home from work and the lights were on and his baby was gone. (iirc) The dispatcher referred to it as a burglary.

Who says it was the only reason? The reason is because they simply could. Cell phones, especially nice ones are stolen ALL the time! Just like gps'es.They are quick and easy and easy to sell and not for stalking reasons. You can also guarantee when somebody steals a gps, they also look to see what is stored on it just because they can.

Still makes no sense to me. I didn't say that :crazy:
Your post said the thief took your cell phone and only listened to the VMs.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

Nobody can walk into Verizon or Sprint and get cell phone records and that's a fact. I cannot retrieve or request my own family members records if the family members are over 18.

This is true

You cannot give people permission to see your phone records and retrieve them from your cell carrier.

This is NOT true....I have US Cell for my carrier and my son took off out of state with some friends and said nothing. After 2 days of not being able to reach him by phone or his person, and my being stuck at work, i called my carrier and told them my situation and asked if i could send my neice into the local office to get the last 2 months up to the last day in my new billing cycle of my phone records so she could see if there were any calls made from his phone and to get other phone numbers on his line to call them and get info from unknown friends. My son is 18 and has a phone line on my account. They said yes and my neice went into the local store and got a printed copy of my phone records. So YES YOU CAN GIVE PEOPLE PERMISSION TO SEE AND GET A COPY OF YOUR PHONE RECORDS. This is true.

You can get a copy and give that copy to someone but they can't waltz into cell phone companies and get one.

This is true they cannot waltz in and get a copy without your permission

Giving misinformation is what's wrong with much of this case. moo

This is true in some areas but not the above MOO

MOO JMO ArtzyPantz :seeya:

My daughter works for Sprint and I will go by what she says an a long term employee who is a manager.

BBM of course, but, yes... This, exactly. I am going to have to stop posting on this or I will have an eternal time out, I feel so rage filled.

Sigh.

I know how you feel and I only started following a few weeks ago. I stand by everyone's right to defend the parents.
Honestly I don't understand it.
I feel anger and frustration with the whole case and how it's being handled.moo

My daughter works for Sprint and I will go by what she says an a long term employee who is a manager.

Maybe there's a family plan involved here? Perhaps if an adult child is included on the parents' plan, the parent (who is probably the primary holder of the account) would be able to request the details.

I dunno. Just a thought that you could both be right ~ but under different circumstances. :yesss:

BBM

Exact-a-mundo..........A stranger would have tried ALL three phones, not just the one that HAPPENED to be Debs.

Can you tell me why that is ignored by all the DB supporters? :waitasec:

I have no idea.....but could KCPD get a court order for the phone records AND a court record that they be sealed and not provided to DB, JI or their attorneys?

Minus that then any of DB, JI's attorneys should be able to get a court order to review the records.

Kelsey Smith's death and Kelsey's law in Missouri and Kansas has been a big issue in the KC area.

I bet that can be accomplished because there have to be times LE doesn't want cell owners to see what's on their records especially in a case like this. moo

Then you must have a Blackberry. I have a Blackberry also, but mine is the latest model of the BB Tour with integrated WIFI. However I am switching to an Iphone when my contract is up, my phone freezes up to much...
Nope. My phone is classified as 'smart phone' but not bb, droid nor iphone.

Can you tell me why that is ignored by all the DB supporters? :waitasec:

While I don't consider myself a "DB supporter" that fact has not been ignored on the board and there have been several theories presented as to why that might be.

DB appears to have had some type of smart phone. One of the others was a "plain jane" phone. We do not know what type JI's was. Perhaps DB's was more appealing to someone and they were more curious about how it works. That's just one possibility.

This is not an easy case. There are things that support both the intruder theory and the parent's did it theory. In order to look at both of them objectively, I personally, choose to look at all angles and remain on the fence. Something tells me LE might be at this point too.

MOO

I agree. There are no scenarios that I can think of that make any sense here.

It makes sense that the child may have died accidentally, maybe when a drunk mom rolled over on her. But then what? Who could she call to come and help dispose of a dead child? I cannot imagine anyone doing that for her.

But it also makes no sense that nobody saw the baby after 4:30 when they were all together that night in that little house. I just cannot believe that nobody heard her or saw her after 4:30 in the afternoon when the other 3 kids would have been playing in the next room.
We have not been given any facts as to if she was not seen after 4:30. We can not make that assumption. Just because we have not heard about it does not mean it does not exist.

2:19am Call is placed to 911 for fire in dumpster
3:17am Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone
3:22am Second Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone

Obviously the phone wasn't burned up in the dumpster then.Lisa was in bed at 4:30 and back again at 6:30,sure sleeps alot for almost a year old.I wonder if she just slept alot or was really medicated with a cold.

We have not been given any facts as to if she was not seen after 4:30. We can not make that assumption. Just because we have not heard about it does not mean it does not exist.

I'm sure the boys have indicated when the last time they saw their sister was. I don't recall seeing that information in the media at all. Can someone refresh my memory as to what type of "meal" an 11 month old baby would have before bed? I know they are still on the bottle (I guess Lisa was not breast fed) but don't they have a pretty good solid food diet at this point too? If so, then I would think the boys at least must have seen Lisa at the dinner hour.

MOO

IMO if I were to go with the theory I came up with, I believe (just using 5 minutes as an example since we don't know how often a phone pings):

I believe LE knows the phones pinged at that residence until x:xxam
I believe LE knows the phones pinged at one additional location away from the Irwin residence, 34th & Brighton.
I believe there was enough time (going off my "if a phone pinged every 5 minutes theory") inbetween a ping at 34th & Brighton and some access point to the Missouri River (even driving across the I-435 bridge or the Cheateau bridge) for someone to throw all of the phones in the river.

I believe based off of the pings, LE knows where the attempted call to MW was made from IF it was 11:57pm. I also believe based off of the pings of the voice mail access attempts at 3:17 and 3:22 am IF these times are correct. I hate to speculate on the actual times at this point given the source.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about ping time intervals- but I do know that I can get my childs phone "pinged " every minute and sent to me with Celltrakr software..

So Im guessing its possible that LE could know the speed walking vs driving in additional to direction of the phone if its GPS capable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop