Cesar Laurean's Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marine Wife FWIW my sister is a full time resident of Pender Coutny and I am a part timer STILL :banghead: - this case has been the tslk of the towns. I suppose most of the Marines don't move much outside of Onslow but Pender keeps a watchful eye on things. Even this past weekend, sitting in a restaurant in Hampstead it was all people were talking about. I was amazed...but then again most of them did nt knw the details the way we do.

Oh I believe it, this case got national attention, it was on the Nancy Grace show on CNN back when she went missing till Laurean was caught in Mexico..So this was a very major case.

Thank you! Not to go o/t but I will need some help when Jason Young's case goes to trial unless it's coincidental with time off from work, as ironically this trial turned out to be! :)

Don't you worry yourself a bit I'll be there all the way with Mr. Young - Michelle was my friend. Her mother and sister are my friends. I will not be able to be in the court room everyday but I promise you more days than not. I'll take a leave of absence from werk if I have to LOL

Don't you worry yourself a bit I'll be there all the way with Mr. Young - Michelle was my friend. Her mother and sister are my friends. I will not be able to be in the court room everyday but I promise you more days than not. I'll take a leave of absence from werk if I have to LOL
Bless you - I didn't realize that. :blowkiss:

What's so incredible is that there are SOOOOO many of these cases where somehow, someway someone thinks it's perfectly ok to take the life/lives of another. That somehow, someway LE won't figure out THEY did the deed. And somehow, someway, THEY won't have to PAY for what they do.
I am so grateful that today, JUSTICE was done. The message has to keep being sent that there WILL be punishment for these deeds.

:cool:

Im so sorry :( Ill join the thread to support you and our friends :) You've been so nice to me since I joined for the Laurean trial.

:cool:

Im so sorry :( Ill join the thread to support you and our friends :) You've been so nice to me since I joined for the Laurean trial.

Well thanks Marine Wife and Panthera. Jason has a hearing on Thur and I plan to be there. I do want to clarify (because of trolls - Shuze can help me here) - that I met her at a birthday party. Since that time other elements came in to the scenario and now because of that mutual friendship I'm friends with her mother and sister. Just like this case, I want justice to be done. So I don't know intimate details - I just know bits and pieces but more than most from being with her family. Most things I don't post unless I'm given permission. The blonde in my siggy pic is Michelle's mom and I asked her permission before I used it.

What's so incredible is that there are SOOOOO many of these cases where somehow, someway someone thinks it's perfectly ok to take the life/lives of another. That somehow, someway LE won't figure out THEY did the deed. And somehow, someway, THEY won't have to PAY for what they do.
I am so grateful that today, JUSTICE was done. The message has to keep being sent that there WILL be punishment for these deeds.

I totally agree Snowshuze and I hope more and more people stand up and take notice. Sadly, when it is breaking news or the top story all kinds of people vow to make a difference - then they go on with life. At least Maria's family and friends had their say today. No one might remember tomorrow - but we will.....

Well thanks Marine Wife and Panthera. Jason has a hearing on Thur and I plan to be there. I do want to clarify (because of trolls - Shuze can help me here) - that I met her at a birthday party. Since that time other elements came in to the scenario and now because of that mutual friendship I'm friends with her mother and sister. Just like this case, I want justice to be done. So I don't know intimate details - I just know bits and pieces but more than most from being with her family. Most things I don't post unless I'm given permission. The blonde in my siggy pic is Michelle's mom and I asked her permission before I used it.

Regardless of how well you knew her, it's painful when that kind of violence touches your life. I'm sure her family is thankful to have such caring people surrounding them in what has to be one of their darkest hours. I really don't know much about about the case, but I'll be following it now, if only to lend my support to you, while you support her family.

Thanks GG. We've done fund raisers. memorials -Snowshuze can tell you that we do all of it out of love for the case

Thanks GG. We've done fund raisers. memorials -Snowshuze can tell you that we do all of it out of love for the case

Well, I personally think it's wonderful what you do. As you and Snowshuze have pointed out, there are far too many victims who are unable to speak for themselves. Bringing light to their cause not only helps ensure that they will receive justice, but hopefully enhances awareness, so that maybe one less victim will need a voice.

It takes a pure heart, wide shoulders and strong stomach to stay the course, and I truly admire your dedication. Thank you so much for increasing my awareness, and if my geekiness can be of any help to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

You just stick around and you will find that 99.9% of the posters love the interaction and opinions of others even if they differ. Look how long I've been here and I still haven't beatn SHUZE in posts LOL

I'm very thankful to all of you who worked like the dickens to keep the rest of us informed and up to date with the trial. I really do appreciate what you have done. I had planned on being here but things did not happen the way I had planned. With all of the great posters on this thread I was able to catch up in a hurry. I look forward to the next trial and hope to be able to be there with you.

wonder about Christina will do now?
Stand by her man?
I tried to paste the part that her DNA coudn't be ruled out on crowbar!
but it would not copy for me.
It will be interesting to see what she does with the civil lawsuit still looming. If she is totally innocent of involvement in Maria's death, I can't imagine why she would want to remain married to him, especially now that he is a convicted murderer serving LWOP. MOO

Dewey Hudson on WITN News...Happy with the outcome of the case...Glad Laurean got life without parol...Dewey Hudson said absolutley not Christina had nothing to do with this....In the next few days he will be able to tell the public everything they want to know about Christina Laurean since its the 64 million dollar question.....

I hope this is true, that Hudson can give some public response to the mystery of Christina Laurean. I myself am concerned that 30 days prior to trial a motion for spousal priviledge is filed. Mr. Hudson never waivered in his response that she was cooperating, for that it appears a lawyer saw fit to try to use her as reasonable doubt. With that in mind I would like to understand her actual overall impact on the investigation and Mr. Hudson's prosecution case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez