Charges to be filed on protesters - They have "organized"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the entire protesting thing to be disgusting!

• Taking your children along with you (some in strollers I might add) to go protest was disgusting. Some were out there with their kids at midnight and later.
  • Taking your children with you up to the Anthony's door and pounding loudly and shouting with your children in tow was disgusting.
  • Coming from out of town just to get your shots in against someone more than twice your age for the camera crews to film was disgusting.
  • Driving up with your child with you and starting an altercation that gets your child's arm slammed in the car door was disgusting.
  • Deliberately approaching the Anthony's while they posted in stakes hoping for a reaction was disgusting.
well you know this is just it. The Anthony's have been admonished for going outside and facing the protesters,but what about the protesters approaching the Anthony's? the fact that people would actually go to where this family and community are stressed to the absolute max and think that by protesting and hanging around in front they are going to help find Caylee just amazes me. IMO, it took the attention away from Caylee and focused on the less attractive sides of human nature.

GA, LA and CA being charged is a completely separate issue imo.

You are absolutely right - I will go back and edit that out. I just got so used to seeing both G and C with hammers in their hands when talking to protesters, I put it in without thinking.

Thanks....but even if that weren't the case, I doubt any of us would threaten each other with hammers and rocks over the internet. Not unless we want to buy new monitors. :eek:

Disclaimer: I am not an Anthony supporter, but...

I think it is good that charges have been filed against these particular protestors. Violence/vengance is not the answer.

ABSOLUTELY. They look like the biggest unusual people when they behave like this.

Hopefully the charges will knock some sense into these protesters

Sorry, it gets me so angry just thinking about them screaming like really loud people outside their home. What a waste of time.

I found the entire protesting thing to be disgusting!

• Taking your children along with you (some in strollers I might add) to go protest was disgusting. Some were out there with their kids at midnight and later.
  • Taking your children with you up to the Anthony's door and pounding loudly and shouting with your children in tow was disgusting.
  • Coming from out of town just to get your shots in against someone more than twice your age for the camera crews to film was disgusting.
  • Driving up with your child with you and starting an altercation that gets your child's arm slammed in the car door was disgusting.
  • Deliberately approaching the Anthony's while they posted in stakes hoping for a reaction was disgusting.

Your list is PERFECT. We can only hope that some of these protesters read here and get it through their heads that they don't look really smart and are doing no good by protesting.

I have never one time seen video of either George or Cindy threatening anyone with a hammer.

Well, now that you mention it, there was that one time when she crossed the street and went after that woman (the one who slammed her child in the car door) and she was wielding her hammer in that instance. If one did not know better, it almost looked like she WAS threatening that vulgar and repulsive woman with it...

:)
Your list is PERFECT. We can only hope that some of these unusual people read here and get it through their heads that they look and act like totally unusual people and are doing no good by protesting.

Hi Tricia-
I agree that the lunatic acts that many of the protesters have engaged in is not doing any good. However, those who protest peacefully and within the confines of the law are doing what their own heart tells them to do, and those people I can find no fault with-like the lady with the dog that Lee was so obnoxious and rude to. I agree that their should be no children there, but if there are people who want to take a stand and do it in a civilized and peaceful fashion, then I say more power to them! jmo...

ABSOLUTELY. They look like the biggest unusual people when they behave like this.

Hopefully the charges will knock some sense into these unusual people

Sorry, it gets me so angry just thinking about them screaming like unusual people outside their home. What a waste of time.

Bold is mine, Tricia, I think you are spending way too much time here, you are picking up some bad verbal habits :crazy: Oh by the way, you forgot to add, a Huge waste to your last line.

Sorry, couldn't resist :blowkiss:

Well, now that you mention it, there was that one time when she crossed the street and went after that woman (the one who slammed her child in the car door) and she was wielding her hammer in that instance. If one did not know better, it almost looked like she WAS threatening that vulgar and repulsive woman with it...

I'm not sure but I believe the hammer was no longer in her hand when she crossed the street. Regardless she never raised it or threatened the woman with it. Being that the woman was repeatedly calling Cindy's missing granddaughter a "*advertiser censored**in' baby," that woman is lucky she didn't get hit with a hammer.

I'm not sure but I believe the hammer was no longer in her hand when she crossed the street. Regardless she never raised it or threatened the woman with it. Being that the woman was repeatedly calling Cindy's missing granddaughter a "*advertiser censored**in' baby," that woman is lucky she didn't get hit with a hammer.

Horrible language in this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcd5eukFEpU

Cindy had the hammer in her hand the entire time. The lady behind her actually grabs hold of it at one point when they are trying to get Cindy back away from the van. Granted, these people were the scourge of the earth, and I say that because they:

♣ Brought a young child and a baby to such a scene'
♣ Taught such horrible thoughts and words to such a young boy
♣ Were yelling and screaming and cursing like savages
♣ Injured their own child in their fit of rage

BUT, this does not change the fact that Cindy left her own property and crossed the street and challenged the woman basically and all the while with a hammer in her hands. Now, if at some point someone had not intervened and it had gotten physical and she would have brandished that hammer, then she would likely be sitting in the jail right now. I did not say I agreed with the protesters who act like THAT, but neither do I agree with the constant clashes from Cindy either. MANY incidents that have happened would not have happened had they just walked away and said nothing.

Horrible language in this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcd5eukFEpU

Cindy had the hammer in her hand the entire time. The lady behind her actually grabs hold of it at one point when they are trying to get Cindy back away from the van. Granted, these people were the scourge of the earth, and I say that because they:

♣ Brought a young child and a baby to such a scene'
♣ Taught such horrible thoughts and words to such a young boy
♣ Were yelling and screaming and cursing like savages
♣ Injured their own child in their fit of rage

BUT, this does not change the fact that Cindy left her own property and crossed the street and challenged the woman basically and all the while with a hammer in her hands. Now, if at some point someone had not intervened and it had gotten physical and she would have brandished that hammer, then she would likely be sitting in the jail right now. I did not say I agreed with the protesters who act like THAT, but neither do I agree with the constant clashes from Cindy either. MANY incidents that have happened would not have happened had they just walked away and said nothing.

The same could be said for the protesters.
They could just walk away and say nothing. The only thing they're accomplishing is making themselves look like "unusual people"

The same could be said for the protesters.
They could just walk away and say nothing. The only thing they're accomplishing is making themselves look like "unusual people"

Of course...I think the ones who are acting like "unusual people" should be treated like "unusual people"...you know, hauled off to jail...but, you have to figure if you are inside the house and this whole mob of these "unusual people" is outside your house screaming and ranting, that it is not a very good idea to go and interact with them...:blowkiss:

IMO the Anthony's do not avoid conflict (right or wrong on either side) because its indirected aggression.

All that anger and fear can be focused on the protesters, the media, Nancy Grace, the prosecution, Tim Miller...and anyone else not on board with their story.

They can point fingers and proclaim, "SEE, they are making KC afraid to search, making her look guilty!" Instead of being rightfully angry at the one who is the direct cause of this horror.

It's always somebody elses fault in the A's world....pounding stakes that are already well pounded is just flipping everyone off....

Of course...I think the ones who are acting like "unusual people" should be treated like "unusual people"...you know, hauled off to jail...but, you have to figure if you are inside the house and this whole mob of these "unusual people" is outside your house screaming and ranting, that it is not a very good idea to go and interact with them...:blowkiss:
wasn't very wise of those unusual people to place themselves voluntarily in an extremely volatile situation.
They knew tension was high and they knew the Anthony's were stretched. Not a healthy or productive situation to inject oneself into. imo

LE always instructs people to remain in their homes if there is a threat outside. That is so they do not get hurt. I just feel there are two sets of standards being used in this case. People are prosecuted for pulling shirts; yet physical manhandling of people is ignored. There is an illegal weapon in the house where Casey is residing, yet her bond is not pulled. That's wrong. If it were anyone else, that person would have their butt hauiled back to jail so fast......

Preferential treatment is in evidence here. My opinion? Cindy has them all running for cover.

Laws are not meant to be applied preferentially.

I don't want to sound 'flip', but you're joking right? Cindy?

In regards to the firearm, it isn't an illegal weapon and it wasn't in the house. LE has the right to evaluate the situation and to act accordingly.

This is an extremely high profile case, literally coverage around the world. This case is going to make or break some careers. LE is all over the place trying to do the right thing. They can't run out and haul KC back to jail every time she sneezes, regardless of how anyone feels about it. But I would bet the barn that their legal department knows all about every tissue she uses. They are watching, please have faith in LE, if KC does anything she shouldn't they will get her.

LE always instructs people to remain in their homes if there is a threat outside. That is so they do not get hurt. I just feel there are two sets of standards being used in this case. People are prosecuted for pulling shirts; yet physical manhandling of people is ignored. There is an illegal weapon in the house where Casey is residing, yet her bond is not pulled. That's wrong. If it were anyone else, that person would have their butt hauiled back to jail so fast......

Preferential treatment is in evidence here. My opinion? Cindy has them all running for cover.

Laws are not meant to be applied preferentially.

It is very legal to carry any weapon on private property. There is no law in this country that can remove that gun from your hand.

Sitting in a chair on private property with a gun on your lap does not show intent to use the weapon in an illegal manner. It shows nothing other than you are there to protect yourself.

It is unlawful to discharge a weapon not meerly possess it. And if you discharge it in self defense this is again LEGAL.

The only law possibly applicable here could be:

790.10 Improper exhibition of dangerous weapons or firearms.--If any person having or carrying any dirk, sword, sword cane, firearm, electric weapon or device, or other weapon shall, in the presence of one or more persons, exhibit the same in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense, the person so offending shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Sitting peacfully in a chair does not seem to be a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner and most certainly is self-defense.

Problem is - they did NOT invade the Anthony's home. I think that makes a big difference, but in this case, who knows.

They invaded their private property when they approached them.

A protest is supposed to be peacful, they should NOT be confronting the Anthony's, tht becomes invasive.

The gun issue is all moot anyway because the A's aren't allowed to have a gun whilst Little Miss A is residing in the home. And I'm the guilty party who said I'd sit in the front yard with my shotgun across my lap. So I guess in this particular instance the A's would have to result to a hammer or bat to defend themselves if they were truly attacked ON their own property (not sidewalk or street). But you can bet I'd have a bat or hammer in every corner of the house, on the porch, in the garage, anywhere and everywhere I could stow one. There are some deranged nuts out there and you never know what someone might do since there is so much media coverage of this case. Some nut out there might love to be the "savior" who took down the A's.

"It is my Constitutional right to be here," protester Kathy Harris said. "I pay taxes the same way they do. I do charity work all the time. I'm a big child advocate." "So, what job are you doing being out (at Anthony home)," Local 6's Erik von Ancken asked. "I am saying, 'I'm here for Caylee," Harris said.

This is the same Harris that followed George away from the home, to
the location he was handing out fliers or whatever and vehemently
accosted him.

"I will stand outside here every night of my life until she comes out and says something," protester Ashley Pounds said."

Maybe she can join Cindy Anthony in pounding the pavement, knocking on every door. Perhaps both Pound and Harris hould give more than a moment's consideration about the rights of those accused to have bail and to face a judge and jury not a mob of self professed do-gooders jumping the gun on the legal system.

Standing outside the Anthony's house until WHO comes out? Casey A? or Cindy A? Why? To provoke a reaction? If they really think Casey Anthony is going to come outside and face them and "say something" this protester and many others are sadly mistaken. It's also not their right to take the place of LE or force anyone to do anything.

"The protesters admit to taunting and provoking the family in the middle of the night. "Just to protest, to see if we could break them down," protester Miriah Bounds. I think it's starting to work. He said for himself it's breaking his family apart. So hopefully it breaks them all down."

Such a proud, proud thing to be thrilled for. (SARCASM)

"Brian Bounds and his daughter Brooke were among the group that yelled at the Anthonys, threw rocks and coins at the house and beat on the garage door. But they defended their actions once George Anthony came outside. "He come out at us in the wrong way," said Brooke Bounds."He come out with a bat, charging at us."

What did they expect him to do. They wanted a reaction. They provoked one. They got one. Then afterwards they whined and justified their silly arsed actions with smug satisfaction. And she was incorrect to boot. It was his wife who brought out the baseball bat.

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES AGAINST THE ANTHONY'S AS WELL? I think they were threatened with charges by LE IF they didn't stop coming out and antagonizing the situation further.

I have stated emphatically, I don't agree and do not understand the protesting at the house HOWEVER the A's should be charged too. Especially GA & LA.

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES AGAINST THE ANTHONY'S AS WELL? I think they were threatened with charges by LE IF they didn't stop coming out and antagonizing the situation further.

I have stated emphatically, I don't agree and do not understand the protesting at the house HOWEVER the A's should be charged too. Especially GA & LA.
LE should look just as hard at them as they do the protesters. Neither side has clean hands in their responses.

Edited to add: I thought it would behoove us to hear from the protesters themselves what their motivation is for being there instead of speculating why they are there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali
Back