Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys; Shoe Donations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday the new attorneys said they were preparing a news release about Cindy and the charity, where is it?
LOL, maybe they already quit!
Well, I can dream right?

If the new lawyers publish a statement saying that THEY convinced Cindy to bow out ... then it shows Cindy to be the out-of-control freak that she is, and she had to be brought back in line by her handlers. I think the new lawyers are put in a position where they have to convince Cindy to be the one to issue the statement that she is bowing out, to save the charity from any further problems -- good luck with that one new lawyers!

Cindy does not realize, or care, that her actions now reflect on the attorneys who are in place to "represent" her.

Good morning White Angora and ThinkTank

Thanks to Jomo

"Donated Caylee Anthony shoes cause Florida outrage
The decision by the grandmother of murdered Florida toddler Caylee Anthony to donate her granddaughter's shoes to charity sparked the ire of some nearby residents, myFOXorlando.com reported late Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey Anthony was charged with the murder, announced her plans to donate Caylee's shoes to the Children of Love Foundation, a charity that aims to feed and clothe needy children in central Florida and Central America."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz0xoV2sHNo

We need a little levity. For anyone reading here today that is not familiar with me...this is not a call for some prairie justice, it is some regional humor,
especially amusing to me, as a northerner who now lives in the south.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrGyR6EYbY[/ame]

The fact that mom managed to get the words "Murder' in the same sentence with her daughter's name in the lead sentence in the New York Post, while Casey's lawyers are arguing for things not to be released to the media is beyond hysterical. Whose side is she on?!!
You just can't make this stuff up. I picture Cheney as the cowboy in this commercial, saying Get A Rope.
Kidding, I am kidding.

:blowkiss: I just know that Brad is thinking glad I bailed and it was not a moment too soon. You really could never make up such a thing, one is to donate one or two pair of shoes, and refer to that as being involved in a charity. Apparently she has never done any charity work. I take my nieces to the food bank once a month and we work, hard. Even at their age my brother is trying to teach them about service to others. If only Casey grew up in a home that truly did charity work, perhaps we wouldn't have the Casey we have in front of us. Someone asked me why I bash Cindy since she is just a side note. I just don't see her as irrelevant. The more of these little stunts, the fake letter she wrote regarding Mark Nejame, the more I realize if Casey is morally bankrupt, she was not born that way. She had twenty two years of this type of behavior from mom, and lying and wasting away the family income and utter betrayal to learn at pop's knee. Don't get me wrong, Casey gets no pass from me. If the jury should find that she put tape over that beautiful child's mouth and nose so that she would have to fight to breathe, I want her in jail. Forever.
What I am saying is seeing Cindy in action, I no longer question how did the adorable little Casey in those family photos Terry Lennoman used in his memo to the ADA grow up to be without empathy, with out shame. She learned what she lived, lying, manipulating, and absence of honor and loyalty, hubris and utterly self serving behavior.
It is a cautionary tale. In order to model upstanding behavior, first one has to know what that is.

As the Bible tells us: "He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24). The reason this didn't work with Casey, imo, is that Cindy did not recognize what situations would call for correction. Yep, that pretty much sums up the problem. If Cindy can take her seven month pregnant daughter to a family wedding with two hundred guests who see her beach ball tummy, then I now do agree that Casey may never plead guilty. IMO Casey is just a Cindy, Jr., in stripper boots.

Quotes from FL defense lawyers:

"I do think she will plead at the last minute, a trial would be suicide and only make things worse."
- Richard Hornsby
.http://www.wftv.com/video/18147900/index.html
"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," lead attorney for Casey Anthony, Cheney Mason said.

Children Learn What They Live
By Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

Copyright © 1972 by Dorothy Law Nolte

moo

(This is what I mean TWA!! ) Awesome post. ITA.

This just does not seem to surprise me. What DOES surprise me is the fact that CA has not wedged herself into the Food TV Channel to offer her chili cooking recipe.

She wants to prove everyone is out to get her and her daughter no matter what they do, everyone is out to get them. She is playing a dangerous game in my opinion. I do believe that JB will bring this up at one point or another to prove the tainted jury. I dont think her (ICA's) legal team orchestrated it I just think they will use it. IMO

Bolding by me....

I so agree w/you. I could just see JB bringing it up and saying that his client can't get a fair trial because her and her family are so hated by the media and the public. Very ironic considering that this case wouldn't have gotten all the media attention if it hadn't been for the defense team and the Anthony family. There are so many of these sad cases that occur on a regular basis. This one got so much attention because they actively sought the media and that is why they find themselves in this predicament. It has turned into a 3 ringed circus, and people are watching to see what bizarre happenings are going to take place next.

But according to CA Caylee is still alive. Why give her things away?

This just does not seem to surprise me. What DOES surprise me is the fact that CA has not wedged herself into the Food TV Channel to offer her chili cooking recipe.

ROTFL! Yes! After the trial, all of the A's will venture off to a reality show! LA will audition for the "Real World", CA will compete on "Top Chef", and GA will go to "Dancing With The Stars". Seeing as how their hopes to do missing children/charity work has been dashed by the public outrage that they bring with them, they will simply have to be the pseudo-celebrities that they are convinced that they are and hit the reality show circuit! Anything to keep from getting a real job! :dance:

As for the other pharmacy groups and this one the founder works with, let the brave Americans that went right back to work all over New York City on 9-12 be your guide. Hold your event for the donations for the children. You are on private property, if the Anthonys show up, politely ask the store security guard to have them leave. Hold your head up, and do the right thing, think of our kids oversees, find your courage for the love of God. Cancel because of this nonsense, not on your life!!!

Shame on the news stations that ran this story.

As for the other pharmacy groups and this one the founder works with, let the brave Americans that went right back to work all over New York City on 9-12 be your guide. Hold your event for the donations for the children. You are on private property, if the Anthonys show up, politely ask the store security guard to have them leave. Hold your head up, and do the right thing, think of our kids oversees, find your courage for the love of God. Cancel because of this nonsense, not on your life!!!

Hi TWA - The news station should have used some restraint, but I think Holly B thinks she is "the chosen one" because Cindy gives her all of the scoops. They have lost their minds trying to compete with the real news station WFTV. moo

TWA.... I completely agree with you about this. The charity absolutely should not cancel, but they SHOULD ask the Anthony's to PLEASE not attend..... thank you, but no thank you.

Did someone suggest that the shoe drive should be cancelled? If so, I must have missed that.

Thanks!

Hello All,

I donated my shoes! I went to Walmart, purchased a nice pair of tennis shoes, went around the corner to Walgreens and dropped them in the box. I did notice there were about 5 pairs in there besides mine. I hope other people will donate. Life is good!

This reporter sure is misinformed on the facts.
Wonder what they would think about Cindy's hatred for Hispanic people??!!

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08...rganization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

Honduras News – Daily News about Honduras
EDITORIAL: Charity Organization Bombarded by Uncharitable People
August 27th, 2010 · No Comments

"Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)"

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08...rganization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

"Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)"

Good grief! They sure painted Cindy in a dazzling light...........if they only knew.

I think WKMG needs to send Children of Love a big fat check!

Children Learn What They Live
By Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

Copyright © 1972 by Dorothy Law Nolte

moo

Great post TWA!! May I just add this? ;)

“I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strangely, I am ungrateful to these teachers”

Love the comment left after the article. This sums up exactly what I was thinking after reading the article.

Don't forget to email the media to tell them

Ha! Believe me, they wouldn't want to hear what I'd have to say, especially to the reporter that likes to "help" Cindy. :furious:

I did register at the site where the editorial was written after reading how totally wrong they got 1/2 of their facts about Cindy, but it won't let me comment. All I see at the end (after the great post that's there) is a "you must log in to comment" over & over. Perhaps they've gotten inundated with comments and have turned the comments off? :silenced: *shrug* The one post really did say it all anyway...

Love the comment left after the article. This sums up exactly what I was thinking after reading the article.

Whoever wrote the comment, :bow::bow::bow:

:applause::applause::applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads