Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a big pain, but I have company so can someone please give a short synopsis of what is said.

That way I can keep checking back when I have more free time.

Thanks so much for anyone willing to do this for me, and maybe for others who aren't able to watch either.

Jmo

Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) | Twitter
Day 2 of the sentencing hearing begins at 1:30 pm PT/4:30 pm ET. Charles Merritt was found guilty of the murders of the McStay family. He now faces the possibility of the death penalty. We will stream it LIVE here: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-sentencing-hearing-in-mcstay-family-murders/ …
Are you seeing anything at that link? I don't, even though it's nearly 5 EST. I don't even see the ceiling! What other link are people using?

Thanks, but that one doesn't work for me and it doesn't appear to be live on youtube.

Thanks, but that one doesn't work for me and it doesn't appear to be live on youtube.

Try "refreshing" your screen. It works here, the same link I posted. It's NOT on YT. It's on the L&C network.

Try "refreshing" your screen. It works here, the same link I posted.
Thanks but no go. I'm not in the states at the moment and too lazy to go get a VPN. Anyway I'll just follow the comments you guys make and probably it will end up on YT.

ETA just learned something. It doesn't come up on super dooper BRAVE browser but does come up on Firefox. Note to me.

Gosh, I am so lost. Who is the attorney asking Summer's brother questions? Defense or Prosecution? Why all the detailed questions? I am seriously clueless.

Gosh, I am so lost. Who is the attorney asking Summer's brother questions? Defense or Prosecution? Why all the detailed questions? I am seriously clueless.

Prosecution. It's to paint a picture about the victim's and HOW they were as people/family etc.

this testimony is like victim impact statements
to show the jury who the victims were as people

I know I'm a big pain, but I have company so can someone please give a short synopsis of what is said.

That way I can keep checking back when I have more free time.

Thanks so much for anyone willing to do this for me, and maybe for others who aren't able to watch either.

Jmo

her brother has been telling stories about his sister and how she was a great sister, good mom etc. while lots of pictures are being shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay