Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a030.gif
Rest in peace, McStays. We will remember you.

My thanks to the jury, and to all who worked to bring them justice.

:p:D:p:D

:) Hello,

Thank you. And yes, I am looking for the "extended set" ... I luv the smileys !

:p:D:p:D

I remember how you do love smileys from the Holly Bobo case.

Tragically, in most cases of this nature there is very little to be happy about ..other than being happy justice has been served.

We can all be joyful though when the justice system works making sure a barbaric baby killer will never walk among the good again. I AM very happy about that for sure.

Jmho

Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised if a makeup artist does their makeup before their grand dramatic ending. Jk or maybe not! Lol!

Tortoise, before we get started on this important phase, I wanted to tell you what a wonderful asset you have been throughout the trial.

You have been so thoughtful taking your time to transcribe so much for all of us or when laying out all of the facts making them easier to understand.

Oh, and your 'bee in your bonnet' awesome post this morning shows how intelligent you are, and how you express yourself extremely well.

Thank you for all of your hardwork. I know everyone deeply appreciates it as much as I do.

Hugs to you my friend.

Jmho
Thank you so much. You too my friend, the world is brighter with all your wonderful, thoughtful posts.

This is ridiculous! I don't see a live link. Anybody?
IDK but there’s some odd happenings in another Cali case verdict that L&C has been covering & they will be competing for time , no doubt . The Kellen Winslow case . I haven’t followed it but the “partial verdict “ clip caught my eye.
Yet another way of doing things I have never seen before INCLUDING possibly allowing more arguments by PT & DT AFTER partial verdict has been decided & read i court .
Don’t understand California , just want to see Chase Merritt trial wrap up !

I remember how you do love smileys from the Holly Bobo case.

Tragically, in most cases of this nature there is very little to be happy about ..other than being happy justice has been served.

We can all be joyful though when the justice system works making sure a barbaric baby killer will never walk among the good again. I AM very happy about that for sure.

Jmho

:) Hello,

Yes, I luv the smileys ... and sometimes, you need the appropriate or funny smiley face to take the edge off.

JMO

Here's the link but it isn't Live yet
Watch: McStay Family Murder Trial

Thank you.

I am in severe back pain today having to lay flat on my back.

So today I'm having to depend on one of our kind posters who hopefully will be kind enough to give a short synopsis of the witnesses.

I am going to see if I can sit up long enough to listen to the state's opening so thank you again for the link.

Imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member