Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was blurry video—the back view of two adults and two children. Considering that about 25,000 pedestrians per day cross the border at San Ysidro, it wasn’t too surprising to find that. ;)
What stuck out to me is that they seemed to purposely be to the left in the line, where their images could be picked up and separated from all the others crossing.

Is that it now? Have we not heard about CM’s past convictions and heard stories of his shady character?
I thought they had something big as the deal breaker for the DP, was hoping we’d hear all his dirty little secrets, moo.

So it looks like the jury will begin deliberating today, or one would hope... please don’t tell me they’ll all just go home after the instructions have been read. IMO they could have done all this last week

So it looks like the jury will begin deliberating today, or one would hope... please don’t tell me they’ll all just go home after the instructions have been read. IMO they could have done all this last week

After instructions, then closing arguments. I have no idea how long they’ll be.

I wanted to hear a full rundown on CM, too, and expected to. Felt disappointed!

My theory now is that the prosecution knows that there’s nothing to offer that will top what the jury has already decided—that CM murdered a family of four, including a man who considered himself a friend, and two little children.

So, they’ve offered some testimony to humanize the family, in a way that they weren’t allowed to, during the trial, and then they’ll just let the facts speak for themselves.

Is that it now? Have we not heard about CM’s past convictions and heard stories of his shady character?
I thought they had something big as the deal breaker for the DP, was hoping we’d hear all his dirty little secrets, moo.

The big dealer breaker is all four murders.

Nothing is bigger or more detestable, extremely cruel sadistic, and heinous than that.

Imo

Anyone know if the DP is a majority decision by the jurors, or it has to be unanimous?

I read on a website it has to be unanimous in Ca.

It has to be unanimous in every state that has the death penalty now.

The USSC changed that a few years back. A few states had enacted laws where it only had to be a majority, but now all DP verdicts have to be unanimous.

Since the first day of passing out flyers with Joey's Mom, Susan Blake. I have followed this crime.
Now that we know who murdered in cold blood this entire family.
I really want the rest of Chase Merritt's life to be hellacious.
Yes. I really do.
I want the rest of his life to be an ongoing nightmare.
This One man has devastated so many people, for what? Money.
It's not mentioned much here, but the likelihood that he raped Summer in addition to bashing in her little boy's heads has me over the top.
Absolutely monstrous.
I personally feel nothing but scathing anger at this murderer.
I really do hope that justice is going to put him in a nightmare.
For the rest of his miserable life.
Done.

very well-said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads