Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya know, this is where I have some issues with this case/trial as a whole. And even if you agree with the verdict, it's hard not to "see" the issues with the process. And I have watched other California trials, a few during this one, I didn't see these kind of delays, the judges that presided over them had complete control over their courtrooms, and it was quick and done. JMO

I have never watched a trial live before and this has been eye opening. I can not imagine how let down the family feel when the judge continually shows he doesn’t care at all.

I am hoping the Dylan Redwine trial is nothing like this later on in the year.

I have never watched a trial live before and this has been eye opening. I can not imagine how let down the family feel when the judge continually shows he doesn’t care at all.

No trial I have ever seen or heard about was anything like this trial

Artie Ojeda‏Verified account @ArtieNBCSD 6m6 minutes ago

Artie Ojeda Retweeted Artie Ojeda

A sad moment just happened as we’re waiting for this to start. Chase Merritt turned around to face his sister. His sister, who is sitting right in front of me, asked a deputy if she could hug him. Deputy said no. So many lives impacted in this. #nbc7 #mcstay

Why on Earth she would still support somebody who committed such a crime is beyond me. I don’t feel any pity for his family who continue to support somebody who stole the innocents lives of toddlers and who has never shown a ounce of remorse.

This trial is NOT the norm IMO it was a terribe first trial for you to watch lol

The only vaguely similar thing was knox I experienced which dragged through the Courts for years

Other cases have appeals, but normally the hearings are reasonably fast

If you got to the courthouse on time, you will probably be the only one on time. I bet you could go after safely placing your daughter on the bus, and arrive at the court without missing anything.
I agree.

:p

wow, he's asking McGee to wait outside because he may be called as a witness.

oh he was Subpeonaed to be there

ok, so I'm getting that Maline is saying that McGee should have crossed the cell tower expert more or called their own cell tower expert.... the expert they called is also in the court room today.

I am guessing this is what caused the conflict of interest for McGee.

Is this grasping at straws or is it significant?

Why is the judge allowing the defense to retry this case?
Is this grasping at straws or is it significant?
After everything if this gets a new trial :rolleyes:

This is all just part of the process. These are post conviction motions, and if they don't bring up issues now, it could cause an appeal issue later. Like, ineffectiveness of counsel because he didn't bring it up post-conviction.

anddddd we are on a break, of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back