Cheyvonne Molino

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of observations: PG used an inkjet printer to produce these fliers not a printing press. If he used printers for his business why would anyone use him? In this day and age anyone can produce this type of document and print it themselves. He planned on millions attending the event so he would have seemingly printed quite a few of these. I wonder if he even had any printing equipment other than computer inkjets. The number of errors in this doc alone makes me believe it was Jaycee that did most of the customer's work. He could have then taken it to Kinko's to have copies made, I guess.

Everything I've seen of PG's is very unprofessional. I could see that being okay for the junk yard, but for Cheyvonne's image consulting businesses????

I totally agree. The doc has so many typos, misspellings, inconsitencies in formatting, it makes my head spin. (For the record, I'm a technical writer so I notice these kinds of things.) It's one thing for people on this forum, for example, to have typos because you are typing fast and it's only for a few people to read and you're not trying to impress anyone. But this flyer is supposed to entice people to the event and be professional. Even if I were interested in attending this event (which of course I would not be!) I would be very skeptical because of the unprofessionalness of the flyer. This is just my professional opinion!

JULIE

Originally Posted by time
2004-0010323- 06-DEC-2004 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL SALON & DAY SPA
2004-0010323- 06-DEC-2004 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL FINE FURNISHINGS
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL ETC.
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL FINE FURNISHINGS
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL SALON & DAY SPA
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGS & EVENTS
2006-0009470- 27-nov-2006 a.s.a.p. Auto glass
2006-0009470- 27-nov-2006 beyond beautiful image group
1999-0001245- 22-feb-1999 beyond beautiful
1999-0001245- 22-feb-1999 beyond beautiful salon & day spa

Record Date Document Number GrantoR GranteE Name Cross Reference Name Document Type
17-FEB-2009 003140600 E BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERV RELEASE LIEN
24-NOV-2008 025558100 E BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERV RELEASE LIEN
22-SEP-2008 020980400 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERV NOTICE LIEN
28-APR-2008 009209700 E BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERV RELEASE LIEN
19-FEB-2008 003408100 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SER NOTICE LIEN
11-SEP-2007 025694100 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL USA INTERNAL REVENUE SER NOTICE LIEN
15-SEP-2009 021981200 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL ETC CALIF ST EMP DEV NOTICE LIEN
06-JUL-2009 015831300 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL ETC CALIF ST EMP DEV NOTICE LIEN
08-APR-2009 007572800 R BEYOND BEAUTIFUL ETC CALIF ST INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS NOTICE LIEN

Couldn't find the fine furnishings or the asap auto glass, though there is one listed in SF. According to the website the BB Image group is run by a Sunshine Molino. Anyone know who that is? The fictious business certificates for a couple of these also list a Ward Lee Molino????

Doc Nbr Date Business Name
1999-0002484- 09-APR-1999 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL SALON & DAY SPA
Owner WARD-LEE-MOLINO, CHEYVONNE

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it really, really odd that the BB Weddings & Event Planning is the same address as the Salon & Day Spa: 3990 Railroad Avenue, Pittsburg. Wonder what they cater to? Does anyone know if this is near any of the locations where the bodies of the prostitutes were found?

Billie ... someone (woman or girl) was found or came up missing , I think, by Railroad St/Ave or the railroad. I tried to search here because I thought I found that in the timeline, but I can't find it now.

I thought the railroad ref came up with regards to someone on this list, but I can't find it in the Timeline here or the Berkeley Journalism Project. I might have seen this same list on another site with slighly different descriptions of where they were found. (Actually, I searched the entire site here for "railroad" and none of the results fit)...

July 18 – Prostitute Sharon Mattos's body found in field in Pittsburg.

November 12 – Prostitute Andrea Ingersoll's body found in field in Bay Point, a town near Pittsburg.

NOV
14 - Lisa’s body found near Nav-Land landscaping firm on Pittsburg-Antioch Highway in Pittsburg. (on old Highway 4 near Nav-Let's Garden Center, Pittsburg)

19 – Police receive report of attempted kidnapping on E. 18th St. just west of Hillcrest Ave., Antioch. Man tries to pull women from sidewalk into the bushes. (very near Walnut Avenue)

DEC
–Prostitute Jessica Fredericks, 24, found dead near an auto wrecking yard in Pittsburg at 11:30 am. (found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg which is not far from Old Highway 4 where Lisa was found) THIS MAY HAVE BEEN RULED OUT

7 – Police receive three tips about the involvement of David M. Heneby and Garry L. Walton in Lisa’s murder. Police begin investigation and surveillance of both men.

15 - Tammie Davis, 38, found beaten in a portable toilet off Willow Pass Road in Bay Point. (survived)

15 - Rachael Cruise, 24, found dead in a ditch near where Lisa’s body was found. (reportedly found dead in a ditch on California Avenue which is near where Lisa’s body was found on Old Highway 4. Another source said she was found near an auto wrecking yard. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time.)

8 – Prostitute Valerie Dawn “China” Schultz, 27, found dead in an industrial area in Pittsburg.

I snipped from the questions only thread, posted by "time", cuz we're not supposed to discuss things there.

Please keep in mind that jm told pg that he could NOT hold the event there, but cm told him it was ok.

Where is that article or video, any idea? I didn't see that one.

According to the flyer the "event" whatever the hell it was, was to be held July 18-26, Monday -Friday noon to 4, and Sat & Sun, 10 -noon and then 1 to 5. (I guess even crazy Phil breaks for lunch). Now I don't know if that's what happened, but that was his plan on the flyer.

The flyer is on page 4 of the official doc's thread.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

I know this is probably posted somewhere, but if you watch video number 2, Cheyvonne Molino is seen walking through her Pleasant Hill home after LE performed their search.

Here she said they took about 20 dvds and vhs tapes, she showed the camera a receipt that had all the items booked for evidence listed. That disputes the statement she made later about them taking 1 video tape. She also said she had seen Jaycee and the girls on dozens of occasions, over 10 years, including her daughters birthday party. (Which we know about).

She also said she had called investigators numerous times after pgs arrest, but that they never contacted her, just did the search and "made her into a bad person".

As I said, I know this has to be here somewhere, but seeing her walk through the home and how she was already playing the victim was a good refresher.

In part three she talks about them coming into her home and the rental home, guns drawn on adults when their children are present. I am taking this to mean that the parents of the two children (or parent) were/was at the bay point home. Then of course is her plea for Jaycee to come forward and tell what happened to her.

Pretty interesting.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

I know this is probably posted somewhere, but if you watch video number 2, Cheyvonne Molino is seen walking through her Pleasant Hill home after LE performed their search.

Here she said they took about 20 dvds and vhs tapes, she showed the camera a receipt that had all the items booked for evidence listed. That disputes the statement she made later about them taking 1 video tape. She also said she had seen Jaycee and the girls on dozens of occasions, over 10 years, including her daughters birthday party. (Which we know about).

She also said she had called investigators numerous times after pgs arrest, but that they never contacted her, just did the search and "made her into a bad person".

As I said, I know this has to be here somewhere, but seeing her walk through the home and how she was already playing the victim was a good refresher.

In part three she talks about them coming into her home and the rental home, guns drawn on adults when their children are present. I am taking this to mean that the parents of the two children (or parent) were/was at the bay point home. Then of course is her plea for Jaycee to come forward and tell what happened to her.

Pretty interesting.

typical cm.
nail herself to a cross and make herself the victim. forget about jaycee and the girls.
then expect jaycee to come bail her out. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe someone already figured this out, but I believe the property that was raided in Bay Point of the Molinos is:

50 Blaine Ct, Bay Point, CA

A little more info - gleened from the Council Meeting - not sure if this has been posted

Grading had been done at JM Enterprises, without approvals. They 'illegally' removed 2,085 tons of contaminated soil from the property - the soil removed from the property had been contaminated with California-regulated hazardous waste.

JM Enterprises has been in business for 32 years

JM Enterprises had a dismantling facility in Oakley that was shut down when the city of Oakley incorporated (Evora Road facility??) - seems Oakley incorporated on July 1, 1999

pg. 12
http://www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us/sirepub/view.aspx?cabinet=PUBLISHED_MEETINGS&fileid=2310870

typical cm.
nail herself to a cross and make herself the victim. forget about jaycee and the girls.
then expect jaycee to come bail her out. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The wording was very strange. She told Jaycee to come forward and "tell the truth about what happened." Seems like a bizarre statement to make after other things had already come to light.

A little more info - gleened from the Council Meeting - not sure if this has been posted

JM Enterprises had a dismantling facility in Oakley that was shut down when the city of Oakley incorporated (Evora Road facility??) - seems Oakley incorporated on July 1, 1999

pg. 12
http://www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us/sirepub/view.aspx?cabinet=PUBLISHED_MEETINGS&fileid=2310870
snipped

Evora Rd runs between Bay Point (W. Pittsburg) and NE Concord, so I don't think that would be the Oakley facility.

It's odd that JM did some selected cleanup but not what had been required. Did you read the part that talked about how he didn't do things as he was instructed by the inspectors? It makes you wonder if he used it as an opportunity to get rid of evidence while making it look like he was acting in good will. He's smarter than that! He also had someone there that was working with him and maybe that person should also be looked into. I'm headed out the door so I'll have to do it later. :)

I was thinking some of the same things.

Per the location in Oakley, I couldn't find it either - could that have been turned into a walking/bike path or something? It's worded kind of awkwardly so ....

Grading had been done at JM Enterprises, without approvals. They 'illegally' removed 2,085 tons of contaminated soil from the property - the soil removed from the property had been contaminated with California-regulated hazardous waste.

JM Enterprises has been in business for 32 years

pg. 12

This meeting was the day before the Garrido's arrest. So perhaps PG was with JM when his PO stopped by his house on the 25th and he wasn't home?

With all the upcoming problems facing PG and him having to be worried about his appointment the next day in Concord with his PO, why would he go to so much effort to make sure JM wasn't closed down? Especially if Jim Molino was correct when he said that his only connection to PG was PG printing some business cards and fliers for his business. Yeah, right Jim!

The wording was very strange. She told Jaycee to come forward and "tell the truth about what happened." Seems like a bizarre statement to make after other things had already come to light.

very strange indeed. almost like she thinks jaycee told LE about something the molinos did but she wants her to retract what she said.

This meeting was the day before the Garrido's arrest. So perhaps PG was with JM when his PO stopped by his house on the 25th and he wasn't home?

With all the upcoming problems facing PG and him having to be worried about his appointment the next day in Concord with his PO, why would he go to so much effort to make sure JM wasn't closed down? Especially if Jim Molino was correct when he said that his only connection to PG was PG printing some business cards and fliers for his business. Yeah, right Jim!

i dont believe the thing about the p.o stopping by the house. why would he? he already called him and told him to come in.

probably wants to keep molinos buisness afloat so they wont find more evidence there to nail both of them.

i dont believe the thing about the p.o stopping by the house. why would he? he already called him and told him to come in.

probably wants to keep molinos buisness afloat so they wont find more evidence there to nail both of them.

Wait! No! :snooty: You're not saying you think his PO could have lied are you?! don't do that! :innocent:

For some reason, I keep going back to the testimonies given at the CC Planning Commission. Thinking about he Molino's and the witnesses that were there to testify in their behalf. Firstly, on July 14, you have Phillip Garrido, a convicted RSO, a current parolee; then, you have a person a Tony M, who proclaims that JM helped him get "off" parole. (Exactly how does that happen?) The address given by this person by the way, has two RSO's listed within a block or two, so it makes me wonder what was Tony M on parole for? Then there's a Jimmy C. who also says he works(ed) for JM, well, there's actually two Jimmy C's listed as RSO in CA, one lives in Vallejo, the other is incarcerated. There is a Ruffi N., whose address is listed as 2068 Mokelumne Dr, I find no such address, can you? All of this makes me really wonder about the Molinos. Firstly, if your bread and butter was on the line, are these the kind of people you'd want to come forward for your business? Secondly, you have someone, whom you BOTH agree has been acting weird for the last year or so, Garrido, would you ASK him to testify for you. Nope, you would not. They are absolutely hiding something. If you can think of some other reason they would want these folks in their corner, please let me have it.

For some reason, I keep going back to the testimonies given at the CC Planning Commission. Thinking about he Molino's and the witnesses that were there to testify in their behalf. Firstly, on July 14, you have Phillip Garrido, a convicted RSO, a current parolee; then, you have a person a Tony M, who proclaims that JM helped him get "off" parole. (Exactly how does that happen?) The address given by this person by the way, has two RSO's listed within a block or two, so it makes me wonder what was Tony M on parole for? Then there's a Jimmy C. who also says he works(ed) for JM, well, there's actually two Jimmy C's listed as RSO in CA, one lives in Vallejo, the other is incarcerated. There is a Ruffi N., whose address is listed as 2068 Mokelumne Dr, I find no such address, can you? All of this makes me really wonder about the Molinos. Firstly, if your bread and butter was on the line, are these the kind of people you'd want to come forward for your business? Secondly, you have someone, whom you BOTH agree has been acting weird for the last year or so, Garrido, would you ASK him to testify for you. Nope, you would not. They are absolutely hiding something. If you can think of some other reason they would want these folks in their corner, please let me have it.

What I don't understand is all these felony parolees hanging out together. They were violating their parole by doing that and no one in the city thought it was odd or worth a look.

Did you find it interesting how many times PG had LE database checks on him in the last couple of years? Someone in LE may have suspected something or else someone in LE was checking to see who was running BG checks on him.

What I don't understand is all these felony parolees hanging out together. They were violating their parole by doing that and no one in the city thought it was odd or worth a look.

Did you find it interesting how many times PG had LE check the database on him in the last couple of years? Someone in LE may have suspected something or else someone in LE was checking to see who was running BG checks on him.

this case is giving me an anyerisim

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back