Child Abuse Investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read where this was brought up before, but DCF also handles adults. They come in when someone is disabled, crazy, poor, and stupid... I think KC fits this criteria. :-D Plus, it seems that they come in during emotional crises (i.e. family falling apart because granddaughter is missing and daughter is locked up).
http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs.shtml

Edit: Oh yeah, and they help people with drug and alcohol problems...

If she is pregnant they will give the baby to the elder Anthony's in the end. They are the grandparents and if they "step up" they will get the child...if there is one.

So this lawyer isn't a "media lawyer" like has been suggested?

If that is so, the timing is very suspicious because of what LP has hinted at.

I don't recall the exact words but Baez said that they needed their own attorney because they are being vilified in the press. But I'm not buying it. They must feel they need one. I find the timing interesting, what with the chloroform evidence coming to light.

He's definitely a criminal attorney.

If she is pregnant they will give the baby to the elder Anthony's in the end. They are the grandparents and if they "step up" they will get the child...if there is one.

Huh? :doh::banghead::doh::banghead::doh::banghead::doh::banghead::doh::banghead:

Are they taking custody of Caylee away?
I just found it interesting.

I hadn't thought of that...excellent point....maybe that's all it was, the formal proceedings to take custody of Caylee from her...hopefully they are working with LE.

How can you remove custody of a child that's missing and presumed dead????? Can someone please explain DCF's visit?:confused:

Maybe it is always done on a "child neglect" charge, which is all she's facing at the moment....just a guess though....could be lots of things. IMOO

I'm a newby here. I just posted the other night regarding my ordeal adopting my 2 granddaughters. I spent five years in family court watching the case of my granddaughters and lots of others and I believe DCF can ask for an emergency hearing to compel her to tell where the child is or to be held without bond in contemt until she does tell. Just a thought, I hope someone puts an end to this.

Thanks for that info and Welcome! That would be great if that happened. IMOO

I don't recall the exact words but Baez said that they needed their own attorney because they are being vilified in the press. But I'm not buying it. They must feel they need one. I find the timing interesting, what with the chloroform evidence coming to light.

He's definitely a criminal attorney.

Here's a link to a raw interview with the lawyer, supposedly one of the best in FL and I am sure not cheap.

AND I wonder too if why a criminal lawyer would take their case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7363422&version=1&locale=EN-US

The attorney that GA and CA hired is a criminal defense attorney. He would not handle anything pertaining to family law.

GA and CA haven't been charged with a crime, so why would they need an attorney?
Were they looking around to replace JB?

Have a friend who works with DCF in FL. They have to investigate every charge of child abuse.

GA and CA haven't been charged with a crime, so why would they need an attorney?
Were they looking around to replace JB?

Nejame states he is NOT going to be representing Casey only the parents. I wonder if they have done something that they need to be worried about.

If they aren't in jail. Why would they need a criminal atty?
Other than being out of control, what crime have they committed? Oh man...

I wonder if CA was getting financial assistance from the State for Caylee. If they were, a case worker would periodically visit to make sure the child was properly cared for.

With Caylee missing, I imagine the financial assistance would stop - perhaps that is why Cindy insists she is alive.

Well it would be good to find out what DCF wanted to speak to Casey about??

Many possibilites there.........like whos the daddy, or where's Caylee, who is ZG, etc etc.

I wonder if it could also have anything to do with 12 y/o Dakota - the girl Casey emailed. ???

she did get a visit from DCF and HB today. They didnt elaborate on why

I think because of the neglect charges they were there......just like in the Madeleine Mccann case.......the parents signed away their rights to Maddy, if she is ever found (alive or Dead) she is the "property" of the Government now.

I wonder if it could also have anything to do with 12 y/o Dakota - the girl Casey emailed. ???

ohhh thats another thought too......maybe her parents are charging Casey with emotional and mental distress!!! if they arent......they should!! Cant even keep track/take care of her OWN kid, but can invite some strange girl to her house for a "sleepover" WHERE IS CAYLEE SLEEPING CASEY??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99