Child found wandering at Orlando apartment complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor baby...no one has claimed her yet! So many possibilities, caregiver could be in a drug induced sleep, caregiver could believe child is with another adult, caregiver could be hurt. I think I'll go with drug induced sleep. :doh:

Now I'm a little worried that something bad has happened to the person watching her.

I wondered that too. It's really a long time for such a little one to be alone. Someone her dressed this morning, there's no way she could have got that little jacket/shirt put on so neatly by herself! The boots she maybe could have pulled on herself, it does look like the laces aren't done up. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon.

I also found a young one alone, she was about 4 and had wandered down onto our street to play with all the older kids that were out. One of the kids recognized her so my daughter and I took her back home, the parent was home and seemed well ...not very concerned...

Found family.
"Department of Children and Families spokesperson Carrie Hoeppner said the child, just under 2 years old, is being cared for by her adult sister.

Investigators said the child was being looked after by a friend, who fell asleep after working an overnight shift and woke up to her missing."

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/3/toddler_found_wander.html

Investigators said the child was being looked after by a friend, who fell asleep after working an overnight shift and woke up to her missing.

I figured :(

What a beautiful little girl. I like a story with a happy ending!

This would be a cute "all's well that ends well" story except this seems to happen all the time with this child. I'm sure the sister had no idea her charge was wandering along in the apartment complex while she worked and trusted her friend to be more watchful.

As I said earlier, sure enough, this wasn't the caretaker who lost her, this was the daycare plan.

Hopefully the adult sister can find someone more reliable now to watch this darling child while she's at work.

Wonder where Mom is.

Maybe now that this little girl has the attention of DCF, they can help the sister to access a proper day care.

Maybe now that this little girl has the attention of DCF, they can help the sister to access a proper day care.

one of the articles above said just that! something like they (DCF) are going to work with the family to help find better care...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back