Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
added...and I sure wouldn't be accepting any brownies that came outta that house!

does anyone remember where it was posted that Casey's favorite tv show was CSI? Not sure if it was on the myspace or on the high school network site someone posted...but I do remember reading it here...

Anyway, I found it interesting that Choloroform was used in the plot line of the season finale of CSI in mid May 2008...

from the show:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/csi-for-gedda-season-8-finale-19465.aspx

may be nothing but did come across it....

found the post that mentioned Casey's favorite tv shows..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2537601&postcount=140

Found this:

Chloroform is rapidly flushed from the body. Chloroform can be measured in exhaled breath, urine, blood, and other tissues, but no reliable method exists to determine the level of your exposure. Because chloroform can be formed in the body following exposure to other substances, levels found in tests cannot always be linked to just chloroform exposure. Doctors can use tests of liver, kidney, and heart function to evaluate the health effects of chloroform exposure.

http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/eh/ChemFS/fs/chloroform.htm

Maybe that's why she sought this out. (bold above)

Somewhere in the earlier posts, someone referred to chloroform as one of the latest tools used to enhance sexual fantasy. I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are but even if it is as simple as KC freaking out, why hide this baby?

Maybe someone is confusing it with amyl nitrite ("poppers")? I can't imagine liver damage and dead brain cells being all that for enhancing sexual experiences. :waitasec:

Or, maybe I'm just an old fashioned kind of gal.

That is interesting, especially since it was the most recent season finale.

yeah and because it was her favorite show according to her profile on that yearbook site...
I know I personally wouldn't have missed the season finale of one of my favorite shows...

it's creepy..

Okay - just getting home and need to get to bed, but what has Cindy's reaction/excuse been for the chloroform?? TIA.

I think it's a fetish thing about being with someone when they are unconsious. Sort of like a mock-rape or mock-necrophilia(sp?) just a thought

Finally! I found a great site/file that outlines different chloroform testing methods in detail, yet still is still easy to follow. There are tests for air, blood, skin, urine, environmental (water, food, sediment, etc.) Includes testing methods and results

Start around page 2 of the pdf for a full listing of tests

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp6-c6.pdf

Found this:

Chloroform is rapidly flushed from the body. Chloroform can be measured in exhaled breath, urine, blood, and other tissues, but no reliable method exists to determine the level of your exposure. Because chloroform can be formed in the body following exposure to other substances, levels found in tests cannot always be linked to just chloroform exposure. Doctors can use tests of liver, kidney, and heart function to evaluate the health effects of chloroform exposure.

http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/eh/ChemFS/fs/chloroform.htm

Maybe that's why she sought this out. (bold above)

Thanks for that. I just don't know. I find it hard to believe the pool water would have produced the chloroform in the trunk when KC was out online looking for info on this stuff.

Here is a question, if the State could prove that she read the specific pages about the potential death associated with chloroform, and that Casey had given it to Caylee, even just to put her to sleep...would that throw out the possibility of manslaughter?

Okay - just getting home and need to get to bed, but what has Cindy's reaction/excuse been for the chloroform?? TIA.

Cindy has been oddly quiet today and family spokesperson is refering all questions to JB

If Cindy was involved with the chloroform then it means she could have her RN License revoked and even be face with legal problems. It would be a good time to shut that fat mouth of hers

Here is a question, if the State could prove that she read the specific pages about the potential death associated with chloroform, and that Casey had given it to Caylee, even just to put her to sleep...would that throw out the possibility of manslaughter?

I would think it would be something along the lines of negligance resulting in death.

If LE can prove there were high levels of chloroform in the trunk AND that it was HER researching this on the web - that is premeditated murder 1

If Cindy was involved with the chloroform then it means she could have her RN License revoked and even be face with legal problems. It would be a good time to shut that fat mouth of hers

I think when this is all over CA license will be revoked anyway - prob. with an ordered psych eval as well.

I seriously believe that the GP's loved that child the most. They wouldn't do anything to harm her. It was KC......all KC. She's spun this into such a spider's nest, even the GP's can't find a way out.

I don't know. I'd like to know though. I would like to think that a search of chloroform + death or overdose or something along those lines, then obtaining chloroform would be presented as premeditation by a really good prosecutor.

I suppose it could. Unfortunately, Casey has lied like a flatfish since day 1. What are the chances of convincing a jury that she suddenly decided to tell the truth now?

If LE can prove there were high levels of chloroform in the trunk AND that it was HER researching this on the web - that is premeditated murder 1

I think when this is all over CA license will be revoked anyway - prob. with an ordered psych eval as well.

Thank you. I have been hoping M1 would be the case, too.

And Cindy... in the event she didn't lose her license, I doubt anyone would hire her anyway. No reputable care facility would, at least. Imagine Cindy as a personal in-home nurse to a poor Senior? ACKKKKKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01