Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed on amazon that a company has a bottle for sale for $99.24 WTH??? I wasn't sure if I could link but here is the info......

Sultan Healthcare Chloroform 8oz/bt - Model 20390
Other products by Sultan Healthcare
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
List Price: $116.28
Price: $99.24
You Save: $17.04 (15%)
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by eGeneral Medical.

Product Features

* Sultan Healthcare Chloroform 8oz/Bt - Model 20390

I could have sworn on NG it was illegal. That is just plain nuts that you can purchase it straight off the internet~!~ Am I going crazy and looking at this totally wrong????

Likely that you could enter your infornmation for the purchase but have to provide a license number for authorization to complete the purchase. It is highly restricted by federal government.

ETA: illegally obtained or more identity theft IMO

I had no computer or TV here in Louisiana all day yestersay due to the aftermath of trees down and storms the previous night courtesy of Gustav.

Got my electricity back last night and was shocked at the chloroform mention! The May '08 CSI show mentioned by a poster, plus reading a couple of articles mentioning connections with tattoo artists leads me to believe that using chloroform in the pain management while getting a tattoo has a connection somehow. There is also a 'Captain Chloroform' on MySpace and he is a tattoo artist out of Chicago. It is a weird, disgusting site. Chicago, IIRC, is mentioned in some context in one of Casey's writings somewhere - something about windy Chicago.

Maybe Casey had used the chloroform while getting a tattoo earlier - the one of the four leaf clover? Of course she could have googled it later to see just what all it could be used for. It will be extremely interesting to find out what date she looked it up.

As another poster stated: Chloroform found in the forensic testing of the trunk + having looked up the uses of it on computer = NOTHING INNOCENT!

It is beginning to look worse and worse for this female monster!

i had a dream last night that i was an elevator operator and i was serving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and charging 3 cents for each one to all people that were getting on the elevator. i couldnt make enough of them.
i could have sold thousands of them but i was running out of jelly THEN the elevator broke and i had to climb thru the elevator shaft to go get more peanut butter and jelly. everyone was in a panic.. and wanted to get off the elevator.

does this have anything to do with this case ??

probably not but it sure reminds me of the craziness of some of the people involved in this case.......

:laugh:

:weaklink:

:rolling:

Well, IF the drug lab was in Casey's trunk, I guess it makes sense. lol

Methamphetamine labs can give off noxious fumes, such as phosphine gas, methylamine gas, solvent vapors; such as acetone or chloroform, iodine vapors, white phosphorus, anhydrous ammonia, hydrogen chloride/muriatic acid, hydrogen iodide, lithium/sodium metal, ether, or methamphetamine vapors. If performed by amateurs, manufacturing methamphetamine can be extremely dangerous. If the red phosphorus overheats, because of a lack of ventilation, phosphine gas can be produced. This gas, if present in large quantities, is likely to explode upon autoignition from diphosphine, which is formed by overheating phosphorus.

I still can't see anyone involved in producing drugs taking Caylee.... if you have a problem with the mother, you shoot her in the head & leave her laying there as a message to others... you don't hold a baby for ransom hoping to keep the mother from snitching on you.

There is nothing about Casey that suggest she is into Meth, I do not believe this has anything to do with it!

I don't think it was for a fetish or to make meth. I think it was to kill Caylee.

Exactly, I think all this speculation about Meth is erronious, there is no evidence anywhere that Casey or the people she was involved with were into Meth. I think Casey is just an out and out sociopath whose Daughter was disposible.

choroform is kind of a weird thing to be hanging around in your posessions. This is completely a gut feeling...but when I heard this, my first gut feeling was that maybe she was not only getting rid of Caylee, but was planning on doing in the whole family.

I have NO reason to believe this other than my weird feeling.

This chloroform evidence had me awake most of the night. When I closed my eyes, all I could see was sweet little Caylee asleep in her Mom's trunk. Do you all think that Casey used the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep while she partied, while she spent time with TonE, etc?
This just breaks my heart to think that sweet child was not being supervised and possibly being babysat in the trunk of a car!

Chloroform is a bi-product of cleaning products, so it may have formed when "someone" was attempting to clean the trunk
after Caylee was removed:

A number of commonly used household cleaning products (bleaches, mildew stain removers, toilet cleaners, cleaning sprays, gels, and scouring powders) contain sodium hypochlorite that is often accompanied by many other chemicals (e.g., surfactants and fragrances). Mixing bleach with ammonia-based cleaners results in formation of chloramines while mixing it with an acid-based cleaner will cause chlorine gas release. Therefore, the main concern associated with the use of chlorine-bleach-containing cleaning-products has been mixing them with other cleaning products that can generate hazardous fumes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

A recent study [5] indicated for the first time that sodium hypochlorite and organic chemicals (e.g., surfactants, fragrances) contained in several household cleaning products react to generate chlorinated volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These chlorinated compounds are emitted during cleaning applications and most of them are toxic and probable human carcinogens.The study showed that indoor air concentrations significantly increase (8-52 times for chloroform and 1-1170 times for carbon tetrachloride) during the use of bleach containing products. The increase in chlorinated volatile organic compound concentrations was the lowest for plain bleach and the highest for the products in the form of “thick liquid and gel”. The significant increases observed in indoor air concentrations of several chlorinated VOCs (especially carbon tetrachloride and chloroform) indicate that the household bleach use is a newly identified source that could be important in terms of inhalation exposure to these compounds [6].

choroform is kind of a weird thing to be hanging around in your posessions. This is completely a gut feeling...but when I heard this, my first gut feeling was that maybe she was not only getting rid of Caylee, but was planning on doing in the whole family.

I have NO reason to believe this other than my weird feeling.

Several of us think this same thing also. It goes along with her telling Amy that Cindy was going to sign the house over to her and they could live there.

Maybe she chickened out and killing Caylee was plan "B"

Chloroform is a bi-product of cleaning products, so it may have formed when "someone" was attempting to clean the trunk
after Caylee was removed

But that would not explain the searches on chloroform on the computer found in the Anthony house.

One thing about the chloroform. If Casey, or someone using her computer, actually purchased it over the internet, it will also be known to LE either through the computer records, or through credit card purchase.

Certainly, I think is a controlled chemical also, so there would be paperwork involved. There should be a record of the purchase.

Certainly, I think is a controlled chemical also, so there would be paperwork involved. There should be a record of the purchase.
If Casey purchased it with the stolen checks or other means then I would think they would hold off on those charges and include that in with the murder charges. If Mom purchased then they would need an attorney ..but that is another thread.

Likely that you could enter your infornmation for the purchase but have to provide a license number for authorization to complete the purchase. It is highly restricted by federal government.

ETA: illegally obtained or more identity theft IMO

There was a site posted yesterday where you could buy it online, I was curious about what it would ask for so I put it in my cart and went to checkout. Name, address, credit card.

It is used in industrial applications all the time. It is not that hard to get. It is banned at a consumer level, you can't pick it up at Walgreens.

This site is amazing! I am new here. I have been turning inside out after Nancy Grace last nite. Does anyone else see how Dr. K has become so wishy washy about the lab since the phone call from JB? He was so definitive on Monday about the results released then JB calls him on Tuesday and the dance begins on Tuesday nite. The hair sample black band one day was only seen when a body has been decomposing (Monday), then that is only one way it is present but we are not sure if there are other reasons (Tuesday). The questioning of the FBI lab was another thing. Am I crazy or does it seem like JB must have had some interesting things to say and now Dr. K is setting up a defense on the results. What do you think???

Chloroform Parties

A 19-year old man who was at a "chloroform party"
consumed three bottles of beer and then mistakenly drank an
unknown quantity of chloroform. He collapsed and was taken to
a local emergency room, where he was found to be stuporous.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/pim121.htm

EDITED TO ADD:

I would think inhaling (huffing) chloroform at parties is another possibility given how cheap this drug is and easy to find.

I do want to mention.
In the 400 pages, when they show images of caylee from casey's computer, the location on the computer was under someone elses name.
It says the file is found n her computer at: C:\Documents and Settings\bobby\desktop\photos\caylee marie\june 2008\copy of (picture number)

where the "bobby" is is where my name is on MY computer, or administrator, ect on other computers. You would think on hers it would say "casey"

anyways, this made me assume she had a stolen laptop. shes a liar and steals and i wouldnt put it past her.

I know its far off, but maybe the search was done by the original owner and the chloroform happened to be from possibly caylee dying in the pool, or by getting into chemicals in the shed, or at a friends house, where cleaning products were not put away and she mixed them, ect.... and he body leaked the chloroform?

no, i didnt drink the cool aid... just mentioning it may be a stolen computer.
page 23 of part one
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080861/Casey-Anthony-Court-Documents-Part-1

also, bobby is the name of the guy who tattooed her

Maybe she had uploaded the photo while using another computer, but I am sure that LE is fully aware of the dates and times the searches were made for the chloroform. They probably have the cell phone pings etc to know where Casey was at the time, too. They are going to be certain it was her on the computer via her myspace, facebook, or other places she accessed at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat