Chloroform Parties - Inhalent Abuse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched this report and it made my skin crawl thinking that Casey has been doping Caylee with chloroform so she can party for some time.
Michael Baden says in this report that many of Casey's friends said Caylee would sleep thru anything and that many times Casey put her to sleep at parties.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17394332/index.html

Until the news of the Chloroform came out, I thought perhaps she had the gas cans in the car and left Caylee sleeping and the heat and the fumes from the gas cans may have killed Caylee, not anymore.

Anyhow, I found several sites science and chemistry sites that show you and tell you exactly how to make Chloroform, one has pictures. I'm just speechless right now.

I know it's stretching things, but anything is possible here.
Maybe that's what they were all doing one night and the guys thought it would be funny to watch Caylee get messed up, gave her too much, and she died.
They all covered it up and that's why nobody is talking.

Hmm, Evan's Mom, this sounds possible. I find it hard to believe Casey would cover for someone else, but if she too was involved, especially with something illegal like drugs or sniffing, I bet she'd keep her mouth shut. And, so far that's what she's doing.

In my day, when my kiddies were younger, there was a case of a babysitter holding the kids over an open gas jet on a stove (without the flame). The kids would get a whiff and go sleepy-by easier.
She was caught because the children she watched all were vomiting the following mornings.

Why use chloroform? To put Caylee to sleep for awhile.
Scroll up a post or two. It's also been discussed a bunch in the trunk-discovery thread.

Quoting myself: to keep someone under you have to have a steady stream of chloroform mixed with oxygen. Recovery time from when chloroform is removed is 10-12 minutes. Holding it over someone's mouth causes burns to the skin on contact. Lethal dose can also be consumed by drinking.

In other words, chloroform doesn't knock you out for very long at all. Knocks you out briefly, or kills you, unless you continually administer it with care.

Michael Baden was on Fox earlier and mentioned chloroform parties where kids are given chloroform so that their parents can go out and party and that KC fit the criteria for that. I'm off to find a link...

But if someone actually wanted to drug a child to sleep, instead of just dropping the child off at their parents' house, wouldn't it be a lot more likely that they would simply use children's Benedryl or some other readily available, over the counter or even prescription drug that the person could get hold of? (Not that this would be safe or acceptable in any way either, obviously, but it seems more likely since other drugs are so readily available.) If anyone actually put chloroform in that trunk I wonder if it could have been for the purpose of selling it as a recreational drug in tiny quantities, or is it used in the manufacture of any other drugs, or is it used as an ingredient for a check-washing solution or anything like that? Because it has been said in the news coverage that it is an ingredient in many cleaning solutions in tiny trace amounts. Of course carrying around chloroform in your trunk would be SO dangerous, everyone around it would be at risk, there would be so many things people would probably use instead, for any of these uses. The possibility remains that the chloroform could have been an ingredient in a cleaner or solvent, or who knows, could it have been a byproduct (gasoline fumes/chlorine cleaner used in the area) or whatever. It will be interesting to see if evidence is ever finally brought to court, what the amount was of the chloroform, etc.

The possibility remains that the chloroform could have been an ingredient in a cleaner or solvent, or who knows, could it have been a byproduct (gasoline fumes/chlorine cleaner used in the area) or whatever.

NO Wesh2 is reporting that SUBSTANTIAL amounts of VAPORIZED chloroform was found in the car and that pretty much rules out it being a byproduct of some sort of cleaner. If it was found in smaller liquid amounts, they said, then it being a cleaner of some sort would be a possibility.

NO Wesh2 is reporting that SUBSTANTIAL amounts of VAPORIZED chloroform was found in the car and that pretty much rules out it being a byproduct of some sort of cleaner. If it was found in smaller liquid amounts, they said, then it being a cleaner of some sort would be a possibility.

The highlighted part is what has been bothering me. Substantial amounts. I am wondering why didn't the odor(s) effect Casey when she was driving the car around? Just the decomp. smell is just so....it's such a putrid, vile odor. And additional odors, chloroform, is it odorless? Dad drove the car home from the storage facility and scrubbed with detergent? He knew...Cindy knew...:banghead:

Maybe Casey wanted to MURDER her child because she had become a burden to her so she held a Chloroform soaked rag over Caylees mouth until her heart stopped. In Casey's sick & twisted mind she thought she was giving Caylee a quick & painless death.

No conspiracy - No friends involved - No kidnapping - No accident

Case closed - end of story - 1st degree premeditated cold blooded murder

Give her the death penalty

Give her the death penalty or give her chloroform!

It's constitutional!
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Just an FYI, chloroform can be found in over the counter products...
if someone were into huffing...there might be residue if the containers were kept in the trunk...

Does anyone know if they did a tox screening on Casey when arrested?

Just an FYI, chloroform can be found in over the counter products...
if someone were into huffing...there might be residue if the containers were kept in the trunk...

Again,

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'
Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

parties? OMG, I am so blind to wondering what my 18 yr old dd is doing when she leaves. Good lord I'm out of touch. There's also this NATURAL drug that is sold all over the place in Canada, harder to get here so I hear.
Salvia - for all the parents out there. Completely dangerous & completely LEGAL. It's a hallucinogen that can cause high euphoria & feeling of superiority & universe knowledge - life becomes so clear... kids do it alone, crazy stuff. but chloroform parties? Goodness me.

But if someone actually wanted to drug a child to sleep, instead of just dropping the child off at their parents' house, wouldn't it be a lot more likely that they would simply use children's Benedryl or some other readily available, over the counter or even prescription drug that the person could get hold of? (Not that this would be safe or acceptable in any way either, obviously, but it seems more likely since other drugs are so readily available.) If anyone actually put chloroform in that trunk I wonder if it could have been for the purpose of selling it as a recreational drug in tiny quantities, or is it used in the manufacture of any other drugs, or is it used as an ingredient for a check-washing solution or anything like that? Because it has been said in the news coverage that it is an ingredient in many cleaning solutions in tiny trace amounts. Of course carrying around chloroform in your trunk would be SO dangerous, everyone around it would be at risk, there would be so many things people would probably use instead, for any of these uses. The possibility remains that the chloroform could have been an ingredient in a cleaner or solvent, or who knows, could it have been a byproduct (gasoline fumes/chlorine cleaner used in the area) or whatever. It will be interesting to see if evidence is ever finally brought to court, what the amount was of the chloroform, etc.

They discounted this as a theory already! I do think she had been doing this to Caylee so that she could party all the time. JMO

Give her the death penalty or give her chloroform!

It's constitutional!
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I do believe that she is soooooo very guilty of harming her precious child. Although I think she should get the death penalty I think she would suffer more if she had to spend life in prison. Prisoners don't take kindly to people who harm children. JMHO

J Bar - interesting that air samples would identify chloroform and an analysis of Casey's laptop would identify chlorofom as something someone was searching for information about.

Definitly feeling like there is a connection ....

Thanks for the FYI on Chemist Flowers. Very Very Interesting!

:wave: DT

If Caylee had it in her system - it would be in the hair - I would think. Hair is a VERY reliable drug test as it shows up SO FAST and stays - unlike u/a's that only give you a window to very recent behavior. My employer is trying to switch over to hair tests.

I read that the hair had death rings on it. It would also test out in regard to this... and would answer lots of questions.

I just did a Google search and chloroform has a sweet, pleasant odor.

As to a plausible explanation for it being there, I can only come up with a couple. Since the effects of chloroform wear off rather quickly, it wouldn't keep anyone asleep for long if they weren't tired but we all understand what would happen if she used too much. That thought just sickens me. The other explanation is that GA used it as a cleaning solvent because the car smelled of decomposition. That might work but he would know as prior LE, that it would show up in testing. Either way, it doesn't look good for little Caylee.

I just cannot come up with an innocent explanation.

They discounted this as a theory already! I do think she had been doing this to Caylee so that she could party all the time. JMO

I sent the news link to Nancy Grace. I requested she get Michael Baden on her show. I asked that if she wouldn't put Baden on her show, to please consider playing the link of what Baden had to say. Her other "expert" would never mention this in a million years!

I know it's stretching things, but anything is possible here.
Maybe that's what they were all doing one night and the guys thought it would be funny to watch Caylee get messed up, gave her too much, and she died.
They all covered it up and that's why nobody is talking.
Sadly, this doesn't seem to me to be stretching. I believe that Casey is capable of that. I'm sure we've all heard of a TON of incidents where people feed alcohol or drugs to their pets to see what would happen, thinking it's the funniest thing in the world. I believe that maniacs like that may also do it to children, given the chance. Especially children that are so little cared for that they are brought to adult parties and left to sleep on the sofa in the midst of all of the activities. Not that they expect anything bad to happen, just that their own intoxications lead them to do ridiculous and dangerous things without seeing the reality of what they're doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsherwood
Back